PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tony Corrente Pulls a Mike Tomlin

That was prob the worst officiated fave I’ve seen in my football watching career.
Pitt-Seattle Super Bowl for me.. How can Hasselback be called for a low block when he is trying to tackle the guy who intercepted him??? To this day that ranks w Lakers-Sacramento game 6 of 1999 as game that make you wonder if............

The Bears 65 yard field goal attempt at the end of the game should have been a 60 yard attempt:

The Bears 65 yard field goal attempt at the end of the game should have been a 60 yard attempt:

That's incredible they missed that with all the calls (at least two in the last 2 quarters) against the Bears for lining up offside.

I think I made a comment in the game thread about never seeing a more scrutinized line of scrimmage.

Did you see the players coming from that sideline onto the field and closing the distance? Did you hear what he was saying or not saying? Did you not see his teammate tell him to knock it off and get off the field?
IDGAF about what was/wasn’t said. I’m talking about the fkng ref sticking his asss out! So frustrating sometimes.

this is where my other big issue was with that game. Good or bad, the least the refs can do is be consistent. Don’t throw the book at one team and look the other way for the other. I get that the bears are undisciplined and probably deserved alot of calls, but aint no way the Steelers are perfect Angels and are reflective of the lack of penalties against them. They missed a bunch of blatant penalties.

Taunting is a point of emphasis for the NYFL this season.
Simple reason why, Jete are so execrable that it's really really hard to resist smirking and more at unprecedented Jests ineptitude.
Can't have a NY team openly ridiculed no matter how richly they've earned it.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back