PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mike Tomlin: Steelers 'spotted' Patriots a day and half

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannydyn

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
LMAO.... and it already starts... How did I ****ING KNOW that POS will say this exact thing. Let the excuses and allegations party begin...

Right genius, because the Patriots KNEW the outcome of the Chiefs/Steelers game in advance, and then went to prepare against the Steelers throughout the middle of the night and into Monday morning, while you assholes were trying to get back home.

If anyone had the edge here, it's your Squealers since you KNEW that hat only possible team you might face should you win last night, would be the Patriots. ****head.

It's also the Patriots fault for securing the number 1 seed, being in charge of game scheduling, and most importantly - controlling the weather.... DID I CALL #ICEGATE, OR DID I CALL #ICEGATE?!?!?! o_O

Also, real nice class Tomlin... a head coach in the NFL calling another team ASSHOLES. Stay classy *****es, stay classy. o_O

EDIT: I just got to watch this video (below). After watching it, I'm not so much amused by what that cheerleader is saying, but more so by the fact that half is team is on their cellphones, not giving 2 ****s about what their headcoach has to say. Just goes to show you and amount of diceipline (or lack thereof) on that team...

Also, Tom Brady throws shade at Mike Tomlin: That wouldn't go over well with our coach

Last edited:
I've got no problems with Tomlin trying to motivate his team in whatever manner he thinks works for them. He's setting his team up for an us vs them mentality and basically telling his players to be prepared to come to work because we don't have as much time as the other guys.

Lmao saw a comment on Facebook that Dion Lewis better out for Mike Tomlin because he's their best special teams player.

I've got no problems with Tomlin trying to motivate his team in whatever manner he thinks works for them. He's setting his team up for an us vs them mentality and basically telling his players to be prepared to come to work because we don't have as much time as the other guys.

After all.... "He's just a cheerleader"

He...he didn't say that publicly (like at a press conference). He said it in private and that private speech went public because his players are idiots.

My bad, I thought they were two separate things

This is a complete non-story. Overreacting to stuff like this (calling it "whining", taking a shot at the Steelers/Tomlin's character because of it, etc) is just as bad as it being sensationalized in the first place. As others have said, this was made in a private locker room speech. Good grief.

This is a complete non-story. Overreacting to stuff like this (calling it "whining", taking a shot at the Steelers/Tomlin's character because of it, etc) is just as bad as it being sensationalized in the first place. As others have said, this was made in a private locker room speech. Good grief.

It's perfectly legitimate, Tomlin is a crybaby who always has an excuse when the Patriots beat them, and Browns video shows him making excuses in advance. I doubt Belichick will use it as motivation but social media being what it is the players will see and hear it anyways. Tough sh.t for them.

He...he didn't say that publicly (like at a press conference). He said it in private and that private speech went public because his players are idiots.

Locker rooms aren't private anymore and everyone knows that, the videos are out there every week. Players and coaches who talk sh.t after games do so at their own peril.

LMAO.... and it already starts... How did I ****ING KNOW that POS will say this exact thing. Let the excuses and allegations party begin...

Right genius, because the Patriots KNEW the outcome of the Chiefs/Steelers game in advance, and then went to prepare against the Steelers throughout the middle of the night and into Monday morning, while you assholes were trying to get back home.

If anyone had the edge here, it's your Squealers since you KNEW that hat only possible team you might face should you win last night, would be the Patriots. ****head.

It's also the Patriots fault for securing the number 1 seed, and being in charge of game scheduling, and the weather.... DID I CALL #ICEGATE, OR DID I CALL #ICEGATE?!?!?! o_O

Also, real nice class Tomlin... a head coach in the NFL calling another team ASSHOLES. Stay classy *****es, stay classy. o_O
They did spot the Patriots a day and a half, because THE PATRIOTS WON THE 1 SEED.

Locker rooms aren't private anymore and everyone knows that, the videos are out there every week. Players and coaches who talk sh.t after games do so at their own peril.

I disagree. Technically, the speech was given in private. You can't say that Tomlin's speech was given publicly. Because, again, he didn't say those things at a press conference or during an interview.

I disagree. Technically, the speech was given in private. You can't say that Tomlin's speech was given publicly. Because, again, he didn't say those things at a press conference or during an interview.

Locker room videos are shown after every game now, you can bet your ass everyone on the Patriots knows they go public.

Regardless, we're getting a peak into how a Tomlin-excuse-for-losing is born.

If there's ever been a benefit to all the "Cheatriots" crap, it's that it forces those who believe in such fairy tales to accept the inevitability of a Pats victory.

Locker room videos are shown after every game now, you can bet your ass everyone on the Patriots knows they go public.

Those are heavily edited. I've seen some Pats locker room vids that have more content than some others from the same game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News