PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tomlin is an idiot

However, if we can't recover in time from that fiasco, the Patriots may be
the ones getting their behinds kicked.

I'm not worried about the Patriots recovering mentally from that. I think they'll come out with a very bitter taste in their mouths. I think this might be the first time this season that we see Psycho Tom. What I AM worried about is the defense being able to force a few stops to blow it open.

I'm not worried about the Patriots recovering mentally from that. I think they'll come out with a very bitter taste in their mouths. I think this might be the first time this season that we see Psycho Tom. What I AM worried about is the defense being able to force a few stops to blow it open.

Saw some signs in the Miami Game with Gronk -Edelman and Gordon pitch and catch for Brady right there. I hear Pitts Pass D is absolute trash and Gronk always have a career day there. Also Gronk is coming off his Second best game of the year I am sure Pitt is sweating.

Legit question when's the last time a Belichick led defense actually made a much needed stop in a critical game? Last one I remember was the Butler INT

At least this will be another opportunity for Big Ben to get another game worn Brady jersey for his office.

Legit question when's the last time a Belichick led defense actually made a much needed stop in a critical game? Last one I remember was the Butler INT

If you're talking about end-of-game situations, the last one was Pittsburgh last year.

Absurd question.

Lets go with Gillys knockdown of Bortles pass.

Nice try to show BB being incompetent.

Pitt will cover Edelman with a LB as usual. Tom will hit him for 8+ receptions.

Tomlin is an idiot.

Regards,
Chris

Tells the press they are willing to explore options to replace their kicker and holding open tryouts when they have the biggest game of their season to date coming up.

Putting pressure on the one guy on the roster that you wouldn’t want to feel pressure in what is probably going to be a very close game. LOL?

Pressure to do your job well is not a bad thing.

If you're talking about end-of-game situations, the last one was Pittsburgh last year.

Yeah, I'm surprised he already forgot about Pitt last year and the multiple big second half stops in Super Bowl 52.

Seems to me if we are talking about recent end of game situations I'm surprised this didn't occur to either of you...

Not even the Steelers have found a way to lose as embarrassingly as we did.

I've spent the last couple of days telling folks to come in off the ledge and close the window but in this instance I'd be happy to open the window for you

Seems to me if we are talking about recent end of game situations I'm surprised this didn't occur to either of you...

Just looking at that photo, it’s a good thing Gronkowski was on the field (somewhere) to ensure that pass wasn’t caught to begin with. Come to think of it, has he ever actually been involved in a pass breakup? He’s been out there quite a few times.

I know the possible is in quotes but there is now way Conner is close to 100%. But the Steelers need a Win and the Patriots and Saints are on deck. If they lose the next Two they will be out of the Playoffs.

Or Gilmore with the incredible coverage against the Jags in the AFC champ game..

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back