PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers to part with Tomlin if they Miss playoffs.

Tomlin wouldn't have a hard time landing another Job. Wouldn't surprise me if he replaces Lewis in Cincinnati. Also that young Talented Browns Team just need the right Coach. Tomlin have proven that he can win football games in this league.

Tomlin wouldn't have a hard time landing another Job. Wouldn't surprise me if he replaces Lewis in Cincinnati. Also that young Talented Browns Team just need the right Coach. Tomlin have proven that he can win football games in this league.

Tomlin might be better served as a secondary coach somewhere.

Can someone please rename this thread to "Some unnamed radio host on an unnamed station in PA thinks the Steelers will get rid of Tomlin if they miss the playoffs" instead of a title reporting it as a fact
I'd like to nominate "When Triumph met Gruden" as the new thread title.

People are missing out on all the fun with this off topic thread title

The Steelers should look around and see that the Packers are interviewing the likes of Chuck Pagano for their head coaching job before making this move.

The Steelers should look around and see that the Packers are interviewing the likes of Chuck Pagano for their head coaching job before making this move.

Maybe Chuck Pagano is who Aaron Rodgers wants for his HC.

Or, maybe the NYFL has a new Rooniano Rule and the Packers have to interview an Italian.

Maybe Chuck Pagano is who Aaron Rodgers wants for his HC.

Or, maybe the NYFL has a new Rooniano Rule and the Packers have to interview an Italian.
Hahaha. Apparently Rodgers is lobbying for Joe Philbin, another head scratcher, although maybe Philbin will let King Aaron rule the roost without complaining about it.

I'd like to nominate "When Triumph met Gruden" as the new thread title.

People are missing out on all the fun with this off topic thread title

You can put your money up as well.

For all the dim bulbs.

I stated earlier, I heard on Sirius NFL radio that Gruden was on the hot seat. Just a rumor. I mentioned that I also met Gruden outside the media hotel at SB46 and that he is a cool guy. Jim Kelly, Matt Haselback and Moose Johnson are also down to earth. Don Shula and Subway Jared who I have crossed paths with are dooshbags in the complementary sense like you.

Rex Ryan should get a HC job.

He never had a QB. Fix the defense and hire a halfway competent OC/QB coach and the Packers would be in business.

The Rooney family is amazingly patient and I doubt they move on from tomlin,

Plus tomlin and his staff have done a great job of developing talent (outside of the corner position).

It’s not the players fault that tomlin is a terrible in game coach, whose poor decisions costs the team a game or two per year.

Tomlin has a better winning percentage, .652, than Bill Cowher (.623) AND Chuck Noll (.566). They didn't launch Cowher after he was 6-10 in 2003 and 1999. I agree with you. I don't think he's going anywhere.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back