PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TNF: Jets, Bills or the Meteor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice catch damn.

Did Jets change out their facemask? Usually green isn't it?
It's because of NFL Color Rush. The Jets can't wear all-green against the all-red Bills (because of colour blind fans), so they are in all-white tonight.

Jeez, a Jets helmet catch. Eff me.

It's because of NFL Color Rush. The Jets can't wear all-green against the all-red Bills (because of colour blind fans), so they are in all-white tonight.
I know that, but I've never seen the Jets use a white facemask before, looks nice. They shoulda used this for the helmets

new-york-jets-logo-black-and-white_62987.jpg

**** the Bills had a great chance at tbat

Jets have some very good weapons tbh.

Waiting for the first Rex explosion in three, two, one...

Stupid Bills. Stupid Green Beans.

Ahhhh the Jets bailout call.

As was the case last week, I will not be watching football games this week. However, for tonight's matchup, I'll be cheering for the asteroid.

Have a great evening.

I wish our defense was a good as this great Bills defense. Maybe if Rowe can replace toast Ryan.

That call on Gilmore was ridiculous. Refs watch the INFRACTION, not the result.

So, NFL, for future reference, all red unis against the green turf don't work too well for us red-green colorblind folk. However, it's kind of cool to see all those body-less white helmets flitting about.

I know that, but I've never seen the Jets use a white facemask before, looks nice. They shoulda used this for the helmets
Sorry, I meant they changed their facemask just for this game so everything is white (for Color Rush). The socks are all white too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back