PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TNF: Jets, Bills or the Meteor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomicDawg

Patriot of the Week
Reaction score
091316-NFL-Jets-Bills-Color-Rush.jpg

Starts with the Jills and the Jest battling to see who eats all the Goddamned snacks first.

This game is also going to be broadcasted on Twitter for the first time ever.

You don't need a Twitter account to stream the game. Our Patriots will also be streamed on Twitter next week along with 9 other games. Read this for more:

How to stream Thursday night's Jets-Bills game on Twitter

I think the Jets win tonight, Whoever loses will most likely miss playoffs

I would prefer the Jets lose. Not only cause i think they are the better team but because i just plain don't like them from their history.

However ever since Rex has left they have been much improved. Less useless smack talk and unneeded BS plus most of the players (most) are likable to be honest.

That being said the Jets will blow the Bill's doors off most likely. Jets 31 Bills 13.

Jets are taking this.

Well to be fair they both, more than likely, miss the playoffs regardless.

Agreed, but the winner still still has decent hope while the loser will be 0-2. 0-2 teams rarely make it

I was seriously thinking about playing the Jets D in FF this week, but I could not overcome the dirty feelings inside. I repented of my evil thoughts and picked up the Pat D instead. Feel much better.

Tonight, we witness the epic battle that will determine which of these two teams sucks slightly less.

If this game ends in a tie I'm going to explode.

Can too much good karma in two weeks be a bad thing?

Least the Bills' jerseys look sick. So they have that going for them.

Its the "who is officially out of the running for the AFC East Bowl"!!

I can't make up my mind who I want to see start 0-2, the Jets would be great, the Bills would mean a Ryan implosion. I guess I have to root for the Bills, because I don't want the Jets to have a division road win.

Bills win, Jets go 0-2. :D

Jets win, Bills go 0-2. :D

Guys and gals, tonight we're betting with house money!!!

I have no strong feelings either side..

I guess I might prefer the Jets to win because they will still face murder row the next few weeks and might end up with 5-6 losses anyway while the Bills got us at the end of Jimmy's tenure when there is a lot of tape of him that Rex can use to prepare.

**** it.. asteroid it is..

B*tches on twitter gonna geo-block. That's how they gonna do it! Motherf*ckers!:(

Bills have Tyrod Taylor playing QB. Jets have Fitz and a better surrounding cast. Jets are the bigger threat of the two. Go Bills.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty excited about this game. Going to be some good laughs! And sexy rexy or the rats are going to go 0-2! Can I have an awwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back