PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football: Seattle vs. Arizona

11 carries ...17 yards... yup..AP is BACK baby!
He's back? Or on his back? I'll bet a good whoopin' with a sturdy birch switch would light a fire under his butt.

Chandler with the sack!

Chandler good to see your undressing someone else (Wilson).

Chandler has 10 sacks this year ??? did I hear that correctly !

Man how many injuries in this game so far?

A possible significant Achille’s tendon injury suffered by CB Richard Sherman

Anyone else finding it weird that Stanton is getting hammered after the pass without it ever being flagged or shown in replay?

That was pathetic D by the cards.

Dion Jordan of all people just put a clown suit on that backup lineman. Feel bad for Sherman. If his Achilles was sore the coaching staff should have made him sit down.

seems every team in the league is ravaged by injuries....now, a reasonable person would say "Gee whiz, what has changed in the offseason that is contributing to this drastic rise?"....well Rog, any ideas?

I told everyone a decade ago now that this scumbag would ruin OUR great sport. I hate this scumbag with a passion. LOOK at this league today...it's a national joke and a disgrace now.

seems every team in the league is ravaged by injuries....now, a reasonable person would say "Gee whiz, what has changed in the offseason that is contributing to this drastic rise?"....well Rog, any ideas?

I told everyone a decade ago now that this scumbag would ruin OUR great sport. I hate this scumbag with a passion. LOOK at this league today...it's a national joke and a disgrace now.

What do you think of a Saturday game instead of Thursday?

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back