PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football: Seattle vs. Arizona

"He may not be the complete package that Aaron Rodgers is right now but..."...THAT is Chris Collingsworth's opening take on tonight's broadcast. It's things like this, when Rodgers isn't EVEN PLAYING THE REST OF THE SEASON that really pi$$es me off. What has to happen? Does someone HAVE TO take all five Super Bowl trophies and bash Chris repeatedly in his jackazz sized mouth until he gets the friggin' point? What a complete docuhnozzle this turd on legs has morphed into.

and spare me your "homer!" insults. They have a prodcution meeting before going on air and Collingsworth's opener is scripted. He deliberately made that comparison and he deliberately aimed it at NE fans. I HATE this smarmy friggin' shytheel now.

Obviously...jeezus, get a room with a cold plunge

Ok childbeater, time for you to kick some ass. Make the Seahags lose!

OMG ...please...who is the tick brained sub-moron that came up with this day glo uniform idea? I mean, HOW? How do you sit there in a board room and sell THIS shyt? It's completely AGGRAVATING to look at . Krist, the country is being overrun by complete morons

i root for the seahawks mostly because of pete carroll

still have fond memories

he was a good guy.....just took a while to figure it out

So, Joe Kerr...KNOWER OF THINGS....see? Told you guys....beat the child beater up...win

Man these Seahawks unis are messing with my rods and cones.

I'm thinking of redoing the kitchen...

brilliant-green-kitchen-with-awesome-lime-green-kitchen-decorating-ideas-green-gloss-wood-kitchen-cabinet-black-granite-kitchen-countertops-green-metal-kitchen-refrigerator-1024x882.jpg

i root for the seahawks mostly because of pete carroll

still have fond memories

he was a good guy.....just took a while to figure it out
Meh

I give him credit for SEA

USC he was a crook

Here he was lost, overwhelmed and disrespected because he didn't deserve it

that was clear PI in the EZ...so, guess it's a normal TNF game

I'm thinking of redoing the kitchen...

brilliant-green-kitchen-with-awesome-lime-green-kitchen-decorating-ideas-green-gloss-wood-kitchen-cabinet-black-granite-kitchen-countertops-green-metal-kitchen-refrigerator-1024x882.jpg
Wait a minute....either the kitchen changed or I have cte. Man, the color is a rush to the spleen...

I just turned the game on and after seeing the seahawks uni's i had to come on and post that those are the Ugliest uniforms i have EVER seen. They look like green slim, the jete should be wearing them.

Last edited:
Never understood people on the board that said Justin Coleman sucks. He's a scrappy player. Always kinda liked him.

Why did someone color all over the Seahawks uniforms with highlighters?

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back