PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football: Seattle vs. Arizona

I think Seattle without Sherman is out of contention. That is way too big a loss for them to handle.

The only 3 people they absolutely can't afford to lose are him, Wilson and Thomas.

What do you think of a Saturday game instead of Thursday?

well, we can't have that because of college football (that's been the excuse anyway) but it's apparent Thursday games are NOT up to any standard the NFL has ever had in its history. At this point, I think a few smart BUSINESS people need to be infused into the NFL offices arena to streamline and eliminate some of this poorly thought out "scheduling". I've said to the point of aggravating redundancy that Goodell has a huge blind spot because of his glaring personality defect, that being megalomania. Now it's one thing when we all have to deal with an intelligent megalomaniac, but it's clearly another when we're subjected to the delusions of a person with the collective IQ/common sense of a monocular bull.

I think Seattle without Sherman is out of contention. That is way too big a loss for them to handle.

The only 3 people they absolutely can't afford to lose are him, Wilson and Thomas.

With Russell Wilson, they will be in almost every game. He's clutch. But if they don't keep it close they'll come up short.

With Russell Wilson, they will be in almost every game. He's clutch. But if they don't keep it close they'll come up short.

Sure they will be in games but they won't be able to win a title. I still think they make the playoffs but now they are going to be at best the team to lose in the NFCCG. I just think without Sherman and being such a defensive team when they face the top offenses they will not be able to hold when it matters and their offense won't be able to carry the day.

No Sherman, No Earl Thomas. And you can't even win? God you're so pitiful Arizona!

Bruce Arians the QB whisperer? Hahahahahaha! what a load of crap. That's the only positive from this game, seeing that arrogant **** lose!

After tonight I think the NFC stands like this.

#1 Dallas
#2 New Orleans
#3 Philly - i know they are a good team but I just think they are too young.
#4 LAR - same as Philly.
#5 Seattle
#6 Carolina

I feel kind of bad leaving off 6-2 Minnesota but I just don't see it.

Chandler Jones...10 sacks through 9 games....impressive

Last edited:
The injuries this year have been ridiculous. We lost two of the biggest pieces on our team. Gonna cross my fingers that our players stay healthy the rest of the way.

Last edited:
Hate the Seahawks, but, man, that Russell Wilson dude is a blast to watch.
There are times when I believe that he may be one of my kind...

In other news what an awful game.

well, we can't have that because of college football (that's been the excuse anyway) but it's apparent Thursday games are NOT up to any standard the NFL has ever had in its history. At this point, I think a few smart BUSINESS people need to be infused into the NFL offices arena to streamline and eliminate some of this poorly thought out "scheduling". I've said to the point of aggravating redundancy that Goodell has a huge blind spot because of his glaring personality defect, that being megalomania. Now it's one thing when we all have to deal with an intelligent megalomaniac, but it's clearly another when we're subjected to the delusions of a person with the collective IQ/common sense of a monocular bull.

The solution is pretty easy and I dont get why the league has not thought about approaching the NFLPA about it. Add another BYE week before mid-week games. It stretches the season by another week without actually creating more net playtime which means more money without added injury risk.

If you dont have a single DB that at least somewhat can line up with the corpse of Jimmy Graham and let him score two touchdowns just by sheer size difference then you deserve to lose games.

Hate the Seahawks, but, man, that Russell Wilson dude is a blast to watch.

He sure is!

giphy.gif

Ian, could Patsfans create a self help forum for those of us concerned that we seem to be agreeing with Joker more & more?

I agree. TNF screws with player prep and rest time, and is just one game too many for fans, but now that Noodell (see what I did there?) has captured the revenue he's never going to cancel it.

There are times when I believe that he may be one of my kind...

In other news what an awful game.

Imagine if he had Oakland or Dallas OL. Their OL talent is bottom tier. And a better receiver than just Baldwin.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back