PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football: Seattle vs. Arizona

Joker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
half hour before game time....I, for one, need to discuss football instead of the Felcher Fiasco

lets go seattle!!!!......exciting team

legion of boom in the house

it hurts me to see the number one sports radio guy in town get unfairly attacked by the p.c. police

who...Felching Felcher the ******ed Parrot?

What is the Felcher Fiasco?

i think he is intelligent.....with a stunning wife.....and a tough guy scruffy beard......and a vacation home in Nantucket

he went a little too far yesterday.....too much testosterone.....occasionally happens to alpha males
Michael_Felger,_Sara_Underwood,_Margaret_McNeill_H4C1481.jpg

Last edited:
Go Cards GO! **** the Seahags!

Well I was going to bet on this game but this series is usually a terrible one for betting, Seattle can score 42 in a game and 9 on the other. Thursday night football as well, not a good investment, and the games are starting 23:25 here in the third world now, so F that.

i think he is intelligent.....with a stunning wife.....and a tough guy scruffy beard......and a vacation home in Nantucket

he went a little too far yesterday.....too much testosterone.....occasionally happens to alpha males
Michael_Felger,_Sara_Underwood,_Margaret_McNeill_H4C1481.jpg

This is james87654 who was banned from here last year for being a troll. As you can see he isnt a very good one.

James diddnt I tell you that your attention seeking days are over here?

@Bruins29 How do people know who's been banned from this forum?
Some are just common knowledge. Some I hear from others and some are obvious because they are annoying/useless in a particular way, then they disappear for a while and then the same annoying/pattern behavior returns with a different screen name.

@CutiePie

james, you can disagree all you want. But it is you. Just man up and admit it. You can admit you are a troll too.

@CutiePie

james, you can disagree all you want. But it is you. Just man up and admit it. You can admit you are a troll too.
Wait, james87654 was a troll and a stalker? And now he’s a CowPie? Definitely better get Ian for this one.

Seattle's defense is going to try to murder the Cards QB and stuff Petersen. Game should be over in the 1st half

I remember James. He was the guy that wore women’s lingerie while he flogged himself.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back