PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football: Seattle vs. Arizona

Probably in the minority here, but I kinda like the Cards uni's. Feel like the red lettering is better than their old blackout jerseys white lettering. Plus I've always been a sucker for red and black.

Now Seattle's are another story. Yeesh.

I wonder what goes through Russel Wilson's head everytime he takes the field toward "that" end zone in Arizona..lol...

Probably in the minority here, but I kinda like the Cards uni's. Feel like the red lettering is better than their old blackout jerseys white lettering. Plus I've always been a sucker for red and black.

Now Seattle's are another story. Yeesh.

I love the red and black but this keeps making me think of the new 49ers black uniforms.

What's with these camera shots? I hate it! Go back to the tecmo bowl style

Stop this. We are not playing Madden and this is not foggy Foxboro!

3rd down? fail...penalty...fail...penalty...fail...penalty. Hmmmm...I think I'm seeing a pattern here.

Something I don't like about the madden cam. I can't see all personnel on the field.

Good answer by the cardinals help by some penalties.

well...it took long enough BUT...the cards get the equalizer hopefully keeping the rapt audience glued to their Lay-Z-Boys until the end of the half.

1z4cxn.jpg

Attachments

• 1z4cxn.jpg
    1z4cxn.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 0
It be kind of fun to see AZ win but either way be fine.

What a stupid call. Smelled run all the way.

now serving in the lounge...Stuffed Child Beater ala Peckerhead...wash it down with a warm Carson Palmer Sour Grapes fizz.

I apologize to Collingsworth...he was right...Wilson does approximate Discount Double Dork...the king and prince of busted play boolshyt

and I apologize to the board if I'm ranting too much in this thread...I'm trying to stay awake. This game sukks actually...

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back