PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Thursday Night Football: HOU at KC - Who Ya Got? and Game Discussion

This game is :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

Why do you racist grandpas care so much what black people name their children?
I'd prefer you call me a Nazi. Thanks though. I'm sure your wife's black son appreciates your anti-racism efforts on a football forum.

KC looks to be favorites to be repeating again as AFC Champs.....they are so loaded offensively and are getting it done on D....

Eh. I think it's just the Texans are playing pretty terribly with bad coaching. I do think the Chiefs are the team to beat, I don't know if I want to give them the crown just yet :)

Can't do that if you're making $40 million

Can't do that if you're making $40 million

Actually that's the beauty part of having already gotten a $27m signing bonus is you totally can.

That's the Darren Fells we know!

So it's okay to grab and pull offensive lineman and TE's if your a Chiefs player, got it!

Kind of bummed, normally I'd spend my winnings on a Bob Kraft special at the local AMP but I don't want covid to be in my body humors.

This ****ing RB looks so good it's pissing me off.
Why because we draft mediocre garbage at RB and the Chiefs somehow got a feature back at 32

Why because we draft mediocre garbage at RB and the Chiefs somehow got a feature back at 32

I mean that might have something to do with it, idk.

JJ Taylor better be Dion Lewis meets CMC.

People are so stupid, why pay thousands for a Peleton when you can just get a $20 web cam and have people on the internet tell you how fat you are for free.

Uh....that was a BS call.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back