PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Chiefs Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They haven't had speed outside for several years.

true...but dobson has some talent. 3 healthy scratches this season. not good for development.
belichick has already lost confidence. after the steelers game last year where dobson had his break out game i thought we finally had a solid deep threat..

" gronk is a young man in a old mans body "

trent dilfer

The Chiefs cannot win in those red pajamas.

I really think that it will come out that Dobson re injured that foot, that HAS to be the only explanation. There is no way he can play the whole last preseason game, and look good doing it, and then not be able to play 3 out of 4 games, including the last 2. I can't imagine any other reason, it has to be that. I guarantee Tyms will be in the lineup next week if he has a good week in practice.

I've NEVER seen a healthy player get benched 3 out of 4 games like this.

Tyms is a joke. Won't see the field unless he can play ST. Tyms I don't think has been in a formation with Tom. And him missing 4 games. Tyms is a goner IMO.

What has anyone seen that leads you to believe that this oline can run block well? I know some are saying that the reason for KT and Dobson are inactive are due to the lack of pass block, but i havent seen much better in the run block side of things either....just sayin.
The reasonable conclusion is that with Eric Berry out, if the Chiefs over-commit to the run, that opens up a lot of room for Rob Gronkowski and Tim Wright. I expect Minitron to do what he does every week and put up numbers.

Dobson has to be coming back slowly. I can't believe the Patriots wouldn't play him if he was at full health. I'm not going to bash the inactives just yet. It makes for interesting strategy.

WTF - it's still over an hour before game time and this thing has over 100 comments???????? you guys officially have no lives. ;) .....and neither do I

WTF - it's still over an hour before game time and this thing has over 100 comments???????? you guys officially have no lives. ;) .....and neither do I
Halfway through 1st q will have 400 comments and people complaining about something and how we are gonna lose and deserve to lose blah blah blah

Amendola getting one catch tonight.... Who takes over, who takes under? :p

At least we get to see what Tim Wright has to contribute.

What a joke this is, Denver bending over backwards to give Maning everything while the Pats crap all over Brady. They knew Gronk was going to take time to get back to 100% so why not draft, Amaro, Sefarian Jenkins, Ebron etc. to develop and also help out until he gets back?

Because they don't care and take Brady for granted because he has done it all with less for his whole career and assume that's the right way to go. WELL IT'S NOT!

What a moronic statement. My respect for Dilfer just took a nosedive.

I can't tell you how many times my football friends just banter about Gronk being soft/made of glass... When a 220lb man launches himself at Gronk's knees at a sprinter's pace...What the hell do they think will happen to his knee?!

BTW, we could also see Cannon take over the Fleming role from the past couple of weeks.

What a moronic statement. My respect for Dilfer just took a nosedive.

yea, i need to stop listening to these guys. all are so down. lewis seems happy that the pats are struggling.

Ken:
Why are you here when you could be at JI bumping all their rah-rah-rah threads from August?

It's amazing how BB got so stupid so quickly. Geesh...........

Exception of the 2009 Saints game, Patriots always show up to play in primetime games let's get a W with healthy team yeaaaah!!!

Dobson and Thompkins INACTIVE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back