PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Chiefs Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dobson and Thompkins INACTIVE?

Why so surprised the pats haven't cared in the past when it comes to helping out Tom so why start now. I feel for Tom, i really really do.

What did that hack dilfer say?

I don't care what anyone says this organisation is letting down Brady in a big big way. No receivers and no line to protect him. People are expecting literal miracles from him.
With all due respect, I've grown really weary of the "Brady doesn't deserve this, " they've let Brady down" chorus. Tom's a grown man who has a job to do. Would it be easier with better WRs? Sure, but that's f****** life and the world of work. If we win 45-0 I'm OK with Tom having 4 TDs and 500 yards. I'm also OK with a 7-6 win, with "win" being the operative word.

Wow Drew looks like he aged a lot...

why do we have 5 rb's active? ridley, vereen, bolden, white, devlin..

say good night if the chiefs stop the run. tons of three and outs

With all due respect, I've grown really weary of the "Brady doesn't deserve this, " they've let Brady down" chorus. Tom's a grown man who has a job to do. Would it be easier with better WRs? Sure, but that's f****** life and the world of work. If we win 45-0 I'm OK with Tom having 4 TDs and 500 yards. I'm also OK with a 7-6 win, with "win" being the operative word.
Maybe so but don't you think when you have a guy that's that good you should make him priority number 1 and do everything you can to help him out ala Peyton Manning in Denver.

If our defense keeps only giving up field goals, while producing 2 or 3 turn overs a game, Brady isn't going to need a bunch of Calvin Johnson's to get his #4.

Have we forgotten how annoying it is to see a masterful Brady drive nullified in 3 plays?
We have weapons and it's not Belichick's fault AH lead a double life.

The Chiefs are giving up over 130 yards on the ground per game thus far.

If the Patriots D plays as well as it can and the Pats pound the rock, this game shouldn't be close. It'll come down to stopping Jamaal Charles and Knile Davis.

Sad to see KT inactive. I'd rather have him out there than Amendola (and I'm not an Amendola naysayer by any stretch).

We are 3rd in three and outs with our WRs and their field stretching. Not sure what you guys have been watching.

I really hope Drew is never forgotten just because the guy who replaced him turned out to be arguably as good as Montana. Drew is an all time great as well.

The Chiefs are giving up over 130 yards on the ground per game thus far.

If the Patriots D plays as well as it can and the Pats pound the rock, this game shouldn't be close. It'll come down to stopping Jamaal Charles and Knile Davis.

raiders are bad against the run and we couldn't do anything.

Halfway through 1st q will have 400 comments and people complaining about something and how we are gonna lose and deserve to lose blah blah blah

It will happen after the first play...:mad:

Really awesome to see Drew having success in his next passion. Not a wine guy, but may have to keep an eye out for a bottle of his stuff!

If our defense keeps only giving up field goals, while producing 2 or 3 turn overs a game, Brady isn't going to need a bunch of Calvin Johnson's to get his #4.

Have we forgotten how annoying it is to see a masterful Brady drive nullified in 3 plays?
We have weapons and it's not Belichick's fault AH lead a double life.

No one is asking for a 'bunch of' Megatron's but you know it would be nice to have just ONE guy that can go and get it so Tom doesn't have to put it bang on the money every time he wants to go deep.

No Dobson or KT is odd to say the least. Amendola and Lafell are going to have to step up. Otherwise, this is going to be one ugly game.

raiders are bad against the run and we couldn't do anything.
Different OL configuration will hopefully bring about a different result. That said, the Patriots beat the Raiders so who cares?

No Dobson or KT is odd to say the least. Amendola and Lafell are going to have to step up. Otherwise, this is going to be one ugly game.
No ugly wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick