PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Chiefs Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is asking for a 'bunch of' Megatron's but you know it would be nice to have just ONE guy that can go and get it so Tom doesn't have to put it bang on the money every time he wants to go deep.

Gronk?
Or are we lighting his funeral pyre too?

No one is asking for a 'bunch of' Megatron's but you know it would be nice to have just ONE guy that can go and get it so Tom doesn't have to put it bang on the money every time he wants to go deep.

The homers are already going full ****** on this one. This game thread could be a bloodbath if the Patriots struggle at the start.

I guess I see the logic in deactivating KT/Dobson for this specific matchup, but this really does worry me when it comes to their longer-term development.

Big vote of confidence in the D. Excited to see a kick -ass run game. What was it BB said on the sidelines during last week's game....

The homers are already going full ****** on this one. This game thread could be a bloodbath if the Patriots struggle at the start.

imagine if they lose...i hope the reporters destroy belichick.
looking forward to borges!!:D

I guess we're Jacksonville now and I missed it.
FuneralPyre.png

Always nice to see a piece done on Bledsoe. I feel like so many people forget about how he basically saved the organization (along with Kraft) and what a class act he was.

That was a nice piece. It's good to see that Drew has a sense of humor about it all.

Gronk?
Or are we lighting his funeral pyre too?

Gronk is a tight end, not an outside wide receiver. I'm really talking along the lines of someone with speed and height that can catch to stretch the field. You know maybe someone like Kelvin Benjamin who was pretty much there in the draft when we were picking.

I think we'll win the game. But I don't expect it to be very pretty. We're not there yet on offense (obviously) and I don't think this will be the night where it turns for the better. But I think we can control the ball, control the clock, get some points on the board and make good plays on defense.

D-Mac and Logan Ryan both get picks tonight. Chandler gets 2 sacks and 1 FF.

gruden grinder = hightower!! :cool:

i love gruden!

I'm calling a blow out.

JI posting about how much better they'll feel when we lose, and Patriot fans convinced the days of our offensive spectacles now over.

Blow out incoming. It's in the air.

Blow out incoming w/ awesome new Brady celebration gif.

Book it.

Interesting comps regarding the offenses here, by the way:

QBs being maligned because of their supporting casts
2 currently terrible OLs
2 currently terrible WR corps
2 high talent TEs coming off injury

Maybe a lot more 12 personnel with:

X-WR – LaFell
Z-WR – Edelman
Y-TE – Gronkowski
Flex-TE – Wright

I think we'll win the game. But I don't expect it to be very pretty. We're not there yet on offense (obviously) and I don't think this will be the night where it turns for the better. But I think we can control the ball, control the clock, get some points on the board and make good plays on defense.

D-Mac and Logan Ryan both get picks tonight. Chandler gets 2 sacks and 1 FF.

One doesn't get style points in football (it isn't ice skating). At the end of the game one only gets a W or an L, the rest doesn't matter. I'll root for the W.

Sounds like it might be a good night for Tim Wright!

I guess I see the logic in deactivating KT/Dobson for this specific matchup, but this really does worry me when it comes to their longer-term development.
Sure this might be bad for Dobson and Thompkins confidence but hey look at the boost it is going to give Josh Boyce, he does not have to feel bad about only being on the practice squad anymore…:eek:

Interesting comps regarding the offenses here, by the way:

QBs being maligned because of their supporting casts
2 currently terrible OLs
2 currently terrible WR corps
2 high talent TEs coming off injury

Kelce really looks great. KC might have found a TE gem in the draft. I hope we are over the traditional problems we have with covering TEs.

One doesn't get style points in football (it isn't ice skating). At the end of the game one only gets a W or an L, the rest doesn't matter. I'll root for the W.

Oh, I completely agree with you. Winning is all that matters.

no dobson and KT again? This is very alarming.....dobson could very well be a dud then if he's healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes