PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official NFL Draft Day 2 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tj graham according to mayock should've been taken in the 7th round.....wonder if bills fans are going crazy right now.... just like another afc east team for a certain pick....

Do me a favor and bite me! :D sorry you can't handle the truth :D

Tell me that you don't feel the same level of frustration to see what could be a very good WR that many posters here were hoping for the pats to take, get taken by the fawking giants... After we take a nobody, and then trade out of the spot ahead of sad pick for half of its value... So please go back to whatever hole you came out of...

:rofl: Brilliant....just brilliant. :rolleyes:

3rd round punter!

Rich Eisen: Punters are people too!

Why do you continue to go down this alley? You look ridiculous for doing it. For every player you name, people can name multiple players who didn't pan out.

You argue a losing hand.

I'm not arguing anything, I am pointing out that the kneejerk reaction to draft picks on this board is often wrong. That is indisputable.

Understandable sentiment coming from a guy whose driveway doesnt quite reach the road.

Gold..
laff.gif

Why do you continue to go down this alley? You look ridiculous for doing it. For every player you name, people can name multiple players who didn't pan out.

You argue a losing hand.

Deus Irae vs. AndyJohnson...

**** just got real... Where's my popcorn?

ha a punter.... really? are they just trying to get rid of draft picks??? oh well whatever

You argue a losing hand.

You could make the same argument for every single NFL team. Which would mean 32 teams have no idea what they're doing on draft night.

I'm not arguing anything, I am pointing out that the kneejerk reaction to draft picks on this board is often wrong. That is indisputable.

It's the draft. Everyone is often wrong, including every expert, so-called expert, and admitted non-expert. That's a given, and that's indisputable. So, if that's your point, why bother making it?

You argue a losing hand.

If every pick panned out in the NFL we'd need a lot more than 32 teams in the nfl. Everybody is going to miss a lot in the draft due to the nature of it. BB is still human, but you can't deny that he has had brilliant moments in the draft.

How many SBs has the guy who wrote that report won, since you have decided he is a better judge of these players than BB?
Stop with your god damn condenscending attitude.

You argue a losing hand.

And none of those guys were 5+ round reaches... He even sites Hernandez who was drafted at least 2 rounds after he should have.. It's counterintuitive

Deus Irae vs. AndyJohnson...

**** just got real... Where's my popcorn?

I just stopped ignoring Andy, so I'm not going to get into it with him. I just hate that stupid freaking argument that he was trying to make. It's moronic.

Not even BB bats 1.000. Objectively, we as fans have every right to question the pick, regardless of the outcome of Wilson's career. Unless we hear of some rush on the guy, all indications are he could have went much lower. No draft expert here, just reading scouting reports and mock drafts. BB has missed on draft picks before...

You could make the same argument for every single NFL team. Which would mean 32 teams have no idea what they're doing on draft night.

That isn't even the point. My post had nothing to do with whether the players would work out or not, but was about the fact that the initial reaction of the board to what they think the player just drafted is, often is a miss by a mile.

Why do they need a punter? Blaine Gabbert and Chad Henne are perfectly capable of throwing arm punts on 3rd downs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes