PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

**The official Day 3 Patriots Draft Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope they got their third first round pick for 2012. Wow BB really IS a draft genius. :)

1+9+3 adds up to 13. BB must be one of those anti - 13 guys. Scaredy cat !

Herzlich still has not been picked !

Before he got sick, he was considered top 15 talent.

Herzlich I have been all over

he fits our WINDOW of Total VICTORY

he will only get much better nothing to lose

if we miss out i'll punch a door:mad:

In short form it was to disguise coverages and create opportune turnovers. Belichick was embarrassing dudes with X's and o's in the secondary last year.

I understand your frustration dude, but there wasn't a single good fit at OLB this year that would have solved your issues. Hell, even if DeMarcus Ware was coming out of Troy this season he wouldn't have helped much in 2011.

I'd buy that argument and all, but some of the guys we currently have aren't good fits.

Schefter tweets
"Fact of the day: Pats just traded No. 193 to Eagles for No. 194. Their streak of a draft day trade each year since 2000 lives another year."

LOL

That pick originated with the Jet's ... this is Ball Busting Bill.

The same blue print that has given us some of the worst 3rd down defenses in the league the last few years? What exactly was the defensive blue print last year?

Um, that would be the 19ppg against 8th best in the league, 4th best in the league after game 4 with rookies, injuries, second year players and a suspension. I think you mean that one.

lower slot saves money.

What about $20. i really don't see many of these late rounders sticking around.

Last edited:
Ok. go root for the Lions, Bungles, Bills, Texans, Raiders, Panthers, Redskins. Ask them about no playoff win in 4 yrs.
LOL.Nothing like lowering your standards to make yourself feel better. Maybe the pats shouldn't bother participating in the playoffs. Who cares? As long as they win a bunch of games in the regular season Job well done. Take the rest of the year off. Who cares about winning a SB. They already have 3 of them. More than enough. There might be no VALUE to winning another one.

The pick will be Lee Ziemba ... 6'8" - 320 pounds ... :D

SEC guy ... good player who just needs to learn to pass block better to be a RT.
He will need to learn to play guard.

Will we officially have the tallest OL in the NFL?

Last edited:
Herzlich still has not been picked !

Before he got sick, he was considered top 15 talent.

As a big BC football fan, I agree. Before the cancer, the stress-fracture in his foot, before the rod in his leg and the infection, a great 2010 season would have made him at worst a late 1st rd pick.

It kills me to see the kid drop like this but the reality is that he is looking at the 7th round or UFA route into the NFL. :(

I like the TE

do we merely cut Crump or trade him:confused:

As a big BC football fan, I agree. Before the cancer, the stress-fracture in his foot, before the rod in his leg and the infection, a great 2010 season would have made him at worst a late 1st rd pick.

It kills me to see the kid drop like this but the reality is that he is looking at the 7th round or UFA route into the NFL. :(

If he's beaten Cancer, there's no reason not to believe he has the courage and strength to make it as a 7th rounder of UDFA.

Um, that would be the 19ppg against 8th best in the league, 4th best in the league after game 4 with rookies, injuries, second year players and a suspension. I think you mean that one.

I think you missed the part where they gave 3rd down conversions at a 48% clip. If last years defense is considered good, I'd hate to see what you consider a bad defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes