PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Draftnik's Annual Rolling Draft Re-Cap

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D thanks Al... and just for you...

Ross Perot, Gremlin, Navy; 5'5 1/2", 140 lbs. Intense awareness, sometimes verging on paranoia; great in film room; excels at the chalkboard. Can look lost at times thinking on his feet in press coverage. Can address a deficit on any team that drafts him, and even make other teams more aware of deficits. Shows singular focus, no ability to backpedal, very little understanding of the whole picture. Played gadfly most of his career, projects to be dead. Pats Draftnik Grade: EDS

If I ever drop a pass that can clinch a Super Bowl, take me out back, shoot me! And, call it a mercy killing!!

PFinVA - Not trying to equate Ebner to an all time Rugby great, but Jonah Lomu was all world fast.

Played wing for the great All Black teams in the mid to late 90s.

Lomu was 6 ft 5, 283 pounds and ran 100m (International Rugby doesnt use the 40 yrd) in 10.6 secs. The would put his 40 time somewhere in the neighborhood of 4.25-4.3.

Dallas tried to pry him away to the NFL but he declined. Anyone interested in seeing this guy in action should search youtube. His skills were amazing. I mean someone the size of Big Willie Mac running a 40 as fast as RG3....freakish

The Best of Jonah Lomu MUST SEE!! Part 1 - YouTube

Know what? Maybe it's because Lomu is playing against pros and Ebner was playing against college, or maybe b/c Ebner was playing 7-on-7, so there's less traffic... but Ebner looked faster.

Then again, if your numbers are right, this guy obviously is, statistically at least.

It's probably the 7s thing... apples vs. oranges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes