PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2014 Edition : Jets continue to suck (what else is new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your post is so wrong that I can only assume you just wanted to play devils advocate for the hell of it.

Humble? Vick? Good god, no. Look at this quot I got from JI: "I've overcome a lot, more than probably one single individual can handle or bear," Vick said. "You ask certain people to walk through my shoes, they probably couldn't do. Probably 95 percent of the people in this world because nobody had to endure what I've been through, situations I've been put in, situations I put myself in and decisions I have made, whether they have been good or bad". Yeah, super humble. How can anyone hate this guy for electrocuting dogs testicles and picking them up and slamming them off the ground over and over until they die. How can you look down on this man for pulling teeth out of a dogs mouth with pliers, each and every tooth. Imagine the !@#$ing noises those dogs were making. Imagine in your head for just a moment and tell me this piece of trash is humble after that. Tell me that it's old news and thus irrelevant.

Donte Stallworth hit a guy that shouldn't have been where he was. His situation sucked. He truly hated every bit of what happened and probably replays crushing a guy walking across the highway everyday. Read any statement he made about that morning. I bet he still thinks about it multiple times, everyday.

Good job bringing up Hernandez. That is the opposite of a parallel, yet you tried to make it seem like one. Why? Hernandez killed people. Got caught. Got released to the detriment of the salary cap and the team's on field success. Vick tortured and killed countless animals. Got caught. Got signed by the Jets.
I wasn't saying that Hernandez is the exact same situation...I was saying we harbored a a bad dude on our team for years. His murder charge was just the tip of the iceberg. From all reports he was a bad guy and a bad teammate but he was good on the field so we kept him and gave him a new contract until he got caught and we cut him. This was not to show a parallel example it was to show that we as an organization are not above some morally questionable decisions. Do not forget that Hernandez was on many clubs do not draft list because of character issues that's why he fell in the draft. Donte stallworth is a good guy I think who is sorry for what he did..but I think you left out a key part of the story he was drunk. Anyways my point is about the Vick crap. Why all the outrage now? Is it cause he's a jet? Or because he kills dogs? He been playing in Philly for years. It's funny I didn't see any recent post with all this moral outrage til he signed with the jets..that seem like bs to me. If this topic is still relevant we should have never stopped talking about since he signed with Philly. He signed a one year deal so we can all look forward to calling him a dog killer again next year at this time when he signs with another team

I wasn't saying that Hernandez is the exact same situation...I was saying we harbored a a bad dude on our team for years. His murder charge was just the tip of the iceberg. From all reports he was a bad guy and a bad teammate but he was good on the field so we kept him around until he got caught and we cut him. Donte stallworth is a good guy I think who is sorry for what he did..but let's not forget he was drunk. Anyways my point is about the Vick crap. Why all the outrage now? Is it cause he's a jet? Or because he kills dogs? He been playing in Philly for years. It's funny I didn't see any recent post with all this moral outrage til he signed with the jets..that seem like bs to me. If this topic is still relevant we should have been talking about this before he signed

I haven't seen one thing about Hernandez being a bad teammate. He didn't do anything to be considered a 'bad dude' while he was on the roster. Not that anyone knew about, anyway. The murders were a shock to everyone. Posing with guns on facebook and selling drugs is not a sure sign of a serial killer. Killing small animals on the other hand..

Yeah, Stallworth was intoxicated. Donte didn't weave across the road onto the sidewalk and mow someone down. The guy he hit, without looking, ran into the road to get on a bus. That's not worth bringing up when talking about mistakes of Vick's magnitude.

And to your last 'point'.. people did talk about Vick before he signed with the Jets. My hatred for and wish of body harm towards him is nothing new. The signing with the Jets put him back in the news. Obviously, or maybe not by the way your going, that's going to reignite these feelings towards him for people that actually stop to think for a minute about things that aren't football or themselves.

I haven't seen one thing about Hernandez being a bad teammate. He didn't do anything to be considered a 'bad dude' while he was on the roster. Not that anyone knew about, anyway. The murders were a shock to everyone. Posing with guns on facebook and selling drugs is not a sure sign of a serial killer. Killing small animals on the other hand..

Yeah, Stallworth was intoxicated. Donte didn't weave across the road onto the sidewalk and mow someone down. The guy he hit, without looking, ran into the road to get on a bus. That's not worth bringing up when talking about mistakes of Vick's magnitude.

And to your last 'point'.. people did talk about Vick before he signed with the Jets. My hatred for and wish of body harm towards him is nothing new. The signing with the Jets put him back in the news. Obviously, or maybe not by the way your going, that's going to reignite these feelings towards him for people that actually stop to think for a minute about things that aren't football or themselves.
I amend my previous post and will say that I was not trolling and that I respect your opinions but just disagree with you. I think some people deserve a second chance in life whether they kill humans or dogs..but I understand some people don't think mike vick is sorry for what he did. I don't know him but i sure hope he is

Wow!

Jets fans are comparing what Vick did to deer hunting.

I hate that team more than I ever have in the past right now. More, even, than after Mangina started "spygate"

Anyways my point is about the Vick crap. Why all the outrage now? Is it cause he's a jet? Or because he kills dogs? He been playing in Philly for years. It's funny I didn't see any recent post with all this moral outrage til he signed with the jets..that seem like bs to me. If this topic is still relevant we should have never stopped talking about since he signed with Philly. He signed a one year deal so we can all look forward to calling him a dog killer again next year at this time when he signs with another team
Ron Mexico is vile scum, always has been vile scum. Now, that vile scum will be in our face twice a season with a team FULL of scumbags. It was more easily ignored when he was out of sight, out of mind in Philadelphia. This shouldn't be hard for you to understand.

Wow!

Jets fans are comparing what Vick did to deer hunting.

I believe you, but do you have a link? I want to see this new rationalization.

Then again, I think Vick has been sincere in his desire to atone for what he's done, and from what I hear, he's worked on severing ties with his toxic past (including his old entourage).

Still, if Hernandez finds a way back and the Jest sign him, they'll rationalize what he did too. There would be an entire thread on the merit of "killin' snitch *****es".

I wasn't saying that Hernandez is the exact same situation...I was saying we harbored a a bad dude on our team for years. His murder charge was just the tip of the iceberg. From all reports he was a bad guy and a bad teammate but he was good on the field so we kept him and gave him a new contract until he got caught and we cut him. This was not to show a parallel example it was to show that we as an organization are not above some morally questionable decisions. Do not forget that Hernandez was on many clubs do not draft list because of character issues that's why he fell in the draft. Donte stallworth is a good guy I think who is sorry for what he did..but I think you left out a key part of the story he was drunk. Anyways my point is about the Vick crap. Why all the outrage now? Is it cause he's a jet? Or because he kills dogs? He been playing in Philly for years. It's funny I didn't see any recent post with all this moral outrage til he signed with the jets..that seem like bs to me. If this topic is still relevant we should have never stopped talking about since he signed with Philly. He signed a one year deal so we can all look forward to calling him a dog killer again next year at this time when he signs with another team

Just a few points while I try to figure out if you're serious or not.

We had a player who turned out to be a bad "dude" but the Jets brought one in knowing what they were getting. You should be able to see the difference.

I can see that AH-MV comparison but not the Stallworth one for vehicular homicide. You even said it yourself that DS was a good guy.

I forgot that Hernandez was on "many clubs do not draft list" and which teams those were. Refresh my memory on some of those many teams. Links would help.

The reason it came up now is because he's on the Jets and this is the 2014 version of The Jets Suck. This is the perfect place for all the Vick to Jets pics and stories. It should make for a fun off-season.

I don't know about you, but I have talked to people about Michael Vick very often, even here at times. From the moment that creep stepped into the NFL he and his entourage have been jerks, but the things they did to all those animals is downright despicable. It's almost hard to imagine how cruel he was to those poor animals. It showed his true lack of character.

It's actually pretty hard to discuss Vick's dog torturing and killing without bringing up his race, especially since he played the race card as part of his defense.

By the looks of things, I'd say that the Jets brought him in on a 1 year deal so they can have the opportunity to franchise him next season. They're always ahead of the curve like that.

They're not Idziots.

I believe you, but do you have a link? I want to see this new rationalization.

Then again, I think Vick has been sincere in his desire to atone for what he's done, and from what I hear, he's worked on severing ties with his toxic past (including his old entourage).

Still, if Hernandez finds a way back and the Jest sign him, they'll rationalize what he did too. There would be an entire thread on the merit of "killin' snitch *****es".

That wasn't the best one. One of the Jets fans thinks that Vick is here to lead them to a SB title, and when he does this Jets fan hopes they erect a statue of Vick holding up a dog (I assumed that he meant a dead one) and he'd be there to celebrate that.

Here's the link. Enjoy.

Michael Vick is a Jet (MERGED))

Let's just sweep these bastards.

Volin states the obvious in today's Globe column, but it still warrants attention going forward:

Carolina Panthers having a trying offseason - Sports - The Boston Globe

Jets’ faith seems to be lacking

Perhaps Geno Smith doesn’t deserve much support in New York after throwing 12 touchdown passes and 21 interceptions in his rookie season, but the Jets are showing zero faith in him by signing Michael Vick to a one-year deal.

Vick isn’t the same player he was in Atlanta, but even at 33, he’s clearly a better quarterback and gives the Jets a better chance to win in 2014 than does Smith.

And New York fans and media will waste little time in clamoring for Vick to play and Smith to head to the bench. Smith was only a second-round pick, so the Jets shouldn’t have to be married to him. But if they have any plans on making him their long-term quarterback, they risk ruining his confidence by bringing in Vick behind him.

Let's just ruin the mind set of our young QB by bringing in Vick! I just don't understand the thinking of that froth office. They did the same ******* thing with Sanchez when they brought in Tebow.

oh goody...I'm able to post on Pats fans now...I think I'll run right to the Jets Suck thread and make my first post a sobbing, mewling morality play and admonish all these other Pats fans that they should STOP talking about wonderful Mike! and admit THEY are scum of the earth on par with the worst dog murdering scum ever...this should really endear me to the Pats fanbase!!

Gigantic newsflash,,,there is an easy option here at PATS fans dot com called Thread Ignore...so easy to use even a brain dead mongoloidal Jet troll should be able to figure it out. USE IT and spare the rest of us this idiotic pontification and ridiculous rationalization gag fest.

oh goody...I'm able to post on Pats fans now...I think I'll run right to the Jets Suck thread and make my first post a sobbing, mewling morality play and admonish all these other Pats fans that they should STOP talking about wonderful Mike! and admit THEY are scum of the earth on par with the worst dog murdering scum ever...this should really endear me to the Pats fanbase!!

Gigantic newsflash,,,there is an easy option here at PATS fans dot com called Thread Ignore...so easy to use even a brain dead mongoloidal Jet troll should be able to figure it out. USE IT and spare the rest of us this idiotic pontification and ridiculous rationalization gag fest.

I'm trying to remember of fans here who would welcome Hernandez back into the fold. I place it around zero.

The majority have been scumbags long before Vick so why would they care. JI was started and run by a complete scumbag so why should his posters be any different?

I'm trying to remember of fans here who would welcome Hernandez back into the fold. I place it around zero.

The majority have been scumbags long before Vick so why would they care. JI was started and run by a complete scumbag so why should his posters be any different?

I wish I had posted this. Truth is so refreshing.

Even if Hernandez was found innocent, I would not want him back in the fold. It would suck playing against him on a team that scrupulous, but he does not deserve a position on the Pats. His undercover homicidal tendencies in addition to being all sorts of wrong in the real world, torpedoed the patriots season in my opinion.

I apologize joker sincerly. I in my eagerness I probably lost site that this is a fan forum not a a venue to discuss morality. I am not some jerk who thinks i am always right I was just venting frustration with the Hernandez situation. Listen I can't stand the jets although I admit I don't view them as much as a rival considering its been 53 years I think since they won a Super Bowl. I still am recovering from the helmet catch. I am from California an have really never interacted with pats fans before as I am one of few out here. I apologize and am glad to have a venue to discuss the pats

I apologize joker sincerly. I in my eagerness I probably lost site that this is a fan forum not a a venue to discuss morality. I am not some jerk who thinks i am always right I was just venting frustration with the Hernandez situation. Listen I can't stand the jets although I admit I don't view them as much as a rival considering its been 53 years I think since they won a Super Bowl. I still am recovering from the helmet catch. I am from California an have really never interacted with pats fans before as I am one of few out here. I apologize and am glad to have a venue to discuss the pats

It's not really the morality that the issue. My suggestion to you is that you go back and peruse earlier "Jets suck" threads for better understanding.

It's not really the morality that the issue. My suggestion to you is that you go back and peruse earlier "Jets suck" threads for better understanding.

It was just a snap shot line the morality thing..this is a jets suck thread I get it the buttfumble ..there overall incompetence.there signings of washed up running backs like LT...I was not raised on this rivalry...haha you can kill me for saying this but I feel sorry for them sometimes. They are so awful and in over there heads in this division..they really have nothing to debate given there ineptitude and our success. I view the jets as a farm team for the pats..revis..Woodhead belicheck curtis martin and parcells...on the rare occasions they have actual talent...they screw it up and we take them and win superbowls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes