PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2014 Edition : Jets continue to suck (what else is new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antonio Cromartie's wife is trashing the Jets on her Twitter account:
Which wife are you referring to? The official one, or the 14 other common law partners?

Also, found this photo below of Idzik checking on free-agent correspondence. Nothing today, apparently.

Attachments

• 666mailman.jpg
    666mailman.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 84
When it comes to Antonio Cromartie's loyalty there is no greater expert than his wife. This is one loyal dude we are talking about.
He's been steadfastly loyal to Standing Hampton all these years.

Potentially bad news!

brian costello ‏@briancoz 1h

one thing i just noticed on jets website. You can buy jerseys of tebow, revis, keller, scott but not sanchez, who is still on roster. #nyj

Isn't this more of a humanitarian gesture?

Imagine that someone is receiving a gift. It could be for a birthday, anniversary, bridal shower, baby shower, graduation, get well etc. The occasion really doesn't matter. Just that a person is receiving a token of appreciation, something that they should treasure. They open that gift to discover that not only is it a Jets jersey, but it's a Sanchez jersey.

Imagine how much that would ruin the occasion. And if the recipient isn't immediately seized in a fit of rage, think of the awkwardness they'll experience when they try to sound genuine when they say "Thank you" and act like everything's okay. They'll be distracted the rest of the time wondering what they did to deserve a Sanchez jersey and what's the quickest way they can get rid of it.

Not being to buy a Sanchez jersey prevents these situations from happening, which is a good thing.

Isn't this more of a humanitarian gesture?

Imagine that someone is receiving a gift. It could be for a birthday, anniversary, bridal shower, baby shower, graduation, get well etc. The occasion really doesn't matter. Just that a person is receiving a token of appreciation, something that they should treasure. They open that gift to discover that not only is it a Jets jersey, but it's a Sanchez jersey.

Imagine how much that would ruin the occasion. And if the recipient isn't immediately seized in a fit of rage, think of the awkwardness they'll experience when they try to sound genuine when they say "Thank you" and act like everything's okay. They'll be distracted the rest of the time wondering what they did to deserve a Sanchez jersey and what's the quickest way they can get rid of it.

Not being to buy a Sanchez jersey prevents these situations from happening, which is a good thing.

Imagine how much worse it would be if you had a tattoo!

rex-ryan-tattoo.jpg

I wonder if Woody has "cash flow" problems.

I wonder if Woody has "cash flow" problems.
No, just blood-flow problems to his brain. They reportedly have a load of dough under the cap.

ackson vs. Revis

6 Catches for 64 yards and 2 tds

Read the stat line boys. A 3rd round pick for this guy is a no friggin-brainer.

Ah yes..so revis was playing zone most of the time in TB...so these stats are great

When will the Jets actually win this division? I say 3023.

Vlad The Inhaler?

0.jpg

Vlad and Vick. There bordering on taking over "The Factory of Sadness" title from Cleveland.

Vick
Ivory
Jackson
Decker
Kerley
Cumberland
Ebron

That's actually a good group of skill players. It's still the Jets, so something would happen (Vick's talent fall completely off the shelf/Vick goes down week 1, etc...), but that group would be capable of beating anyone on any given day.

Vick
Ivory
Jackson
Decker
Kerley
Cumberland
Ebron

That's actually a good group of skill players. It's still the Jets, so something would happen (Vick's talent fall completely off the shelf/Vick goes down week 1, etc...), but that group would be capable of beating anyone on any given day.
Yup. I was thinking they have an eye on reuniting Vick and Jackson. And they have an extra No. 1 this year they conceivably could deal for Jackson if they're stupid enough to do it and take on his contract. Sounds like a Woody Johnson maneuver through and through. But Chip Kelly reportedly told Jackson that he's going nowhere. We'll see.

The Jet's want to be relevant so, if they sign Vick it will be to start IMO..how long he will last who knows...

Vick
Ivory
Jackson
Decker
Kerley
Cumberland
Ebron

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.;). But yes, it's safe to assume we'll have our hands full with them. Division rival and as recent history suggests: 1-1 40 pts apiece. It's just there my 1 binkie I love to hate on. The other 30 franchises just don't elicit the same emotional response in me.

The Jets just released Murk Surcharge...er...Mark Sanchez

welcome Vick!!! from a buffumbler to a dog murderer...can't make this up...and Jet fan, don't even BEGIN to think that dog murderer will NOT be burned into every single one of your foreheads if your rats sign this scumbag.

Vick is signing with the Jets. Is this really happening?
illK6U.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye