PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2014 Edition : Jets continue to suck (what else is new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we all hate the Jets (and for good reason) but I don't think they will suck this season. I could see them making the playoffs as a wildcard.

I know we all hate the Jets (and for good reason) but I don't think they will suck this season. I could see them making the playoffs as a wildcard.

incoming ban

the Jets ALWAYS suck

I would love another crack at the Jets in the playoffs. I still chafe at 2010.

HAHA

I love the Vick signing, we need a deshaun jax type to compliment decker and we have and O to be reckoned with. And with our D line and backers we are a 10+ win team. Get me Jackson and I say we are a playoff team. I'd like a solid cb but as we are right now we are a we away

We are a deep threat away from something special.

lol

this was pretty good

We're a CB injury away from 2-14.

They might have a good DL but they have no secondary at all! Don't have much of an offense, either.

Guess the thread title doesn't infer the previous incarnations of this year's Jets Suck ...

it was deemed necessary to create this thread long ago for the overall sake and health of this message board. I realize some of you are filled with compassion for the suffering of others and for that I applaud you. I like to think I am of that ilk myself.

The problem with NOT having a Jet thread is that there is a large percentage of our fanbase that DETESTS the green sewer sludge to the south and will only be too glad to share that disdain all over the board. So, our mods, in their inimitable wisdom, created THIS thread for those of us that want to puke at the mere mention of "Jets".

If you find our enmity a bit rude, crude, obnoxious and over the top just understand that WE consider the JETS the PARADIGM of rude, crude, disgusting, obnoxious, deviant, detestable and the ridiculously moronic.

Hope that helps to explain the WHY of this thread for those who fervently hope for a better world and see the goodness in everyone and everything. Some of us DO NOT. Call it the scars of brutal experience. Call it the final kid that broke Cromartie's camel's back. For better or worse however..the Jets DO suck,have sucked, will continue to suck and echo suck in eternity.

Guess the thread title doesn't infer the previous incarnations of this year's Jets Suck ...

it was deemed necessary to create this thread long ago for the overall sake and health of this message board. I realize some of you are filled with compassion for the suffering of others and for that I applaud you. I like to think I am of that ilk myself.

The problem with NOT having a Jet thread is that there is a large percentage of our fanbase that DETESTS the green sewer sludge to the south and will only be too glad to share that disdain all over the board. So, our mods, in their inimitable wisdom, created THIS thread for those of us that want to puke at the mere mention of "Jets".

If you find our enmity a bit rude, crude, obnoxious and over the top just understand that WE consider the JETS the PARADIGM of rude, crude, disgusting, obnoxious, deviant, detestable and the ridiculously moronic.

Hope that helps to explain the WHY of this thread for those who fervently hope for a better world and see the goodness in everyone and everything. Some of us DO NOT. Call it the scars of brutal experience. Call it the final kid that broke Cromatrie's camel's back. For better or worse however..the Jets DO suck,have sucked, will continue to suck and echo suck in eternity.
Well said and summarized. I also will reiterate for the sake of those unknowing: this thread is NOT simply about the Jets (a/k/a New Jersey Green Beans) simply sucking on the field of play. It is, first and foremost, an ongoing public service chronicle of professional sports' most abhorrent, morally and ethically bereft franchise. This team perpetuates a culture of depravity reflected equally by ownership, coaching staff, players and fan base in a wholly unique and abidingly detestable fashion. Soullessness is their way of being. Genuine sportsmanship is beyond their understanding. We endeavor to remain vigilant in exposing these things for the greater public good.

Well said and summarized. I also will reiterate for the sake of those unknowing: this thread is NOT simply about the Jets (a/k/a New Jersey Green Beans) simply sucking on the field of play. It is, first and foremost, an ongoing public service chronicle of professional sports' most abhorrent, morally and ethically bereft franchise. This team perpetuates a culture of depravity reflected equally by ownership, coaching staff, players and fan base in a wholly unique and abidingly detestable fashion. Soullessness is their way of being. Genuine sportsmanship is beyond their understanding. We endeavor to remain vigilant in exposing these things for the greater public good.

Thanks joker and tunescribe for the heads up. It's funny the jets get no attention here in California so the team I have hated for the last decade and viewed as the biggest rival has been the ravens. Now that they have given flaco all that money I don't think we will be hearing from them for a while. Also now I just want to crush Denver and then win another Super Bowl. I understand the division rivalry thing but from an outsider it just seem like the jets aren't even worth our time. They had two good years in the last ten but I get it now you don't go on a Michigan thread and whine how tough Ohio st has it.

You had to live through "The Border Wars" era.
Although for us geezers it goes back further. Namath. Boozer.
FYI Emerson Boozer was a Jets player. It's NOT a shot at Namath, the boozer.

Woody Johnson doing the devil's work, reflects on possibly signing DeSean Jackson (please note quotes in bold):

The Blitz with Jeff Howe & Karen Guregian | Boston Herald

Should the Eagles release Jackson, and he become a free agent, where would that put the Jets interest? This is where the conversation got interesting with Johnson, who didn't shy away from the answer.

"We're always interested in talent," Johnson said. "If it's somebody that fits into our locker room, somebody that fits into our culture, at a price we can afford and feel is appropriate, then we'd do it."

Attachments

• Desean jackson 2.jpg
    Desean jackson 2.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 92
This thread is great for trolling the Jets, Jet fans, and rubbing salt in their wounds.

People complaining about this thread can start a Jets support group on facebook.

Could you imagine if aliens made first contact with any poster from JetsInsider?

Strangely, it's good to see some of them have been listening to the almighty and wise Patriots fans who propose strengthening the OL is of far greater importance right now than acquiring shiny outside toys.

Ah the Jets. They truly do, suck.

Could you imagine if aliens made first contact with any poster from JetsInsider?
God help us. They'd blow up the planet as a courtesy to intelligent life across the galaxy.

Here we go with the parade of green mongos 2014....

Fibonacci
Waterboy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by patsfanken View Post

Now I understand that nothing will come of it, since the league is run by a Jet fan; but still, Hitman, even you have to see that Woody's comment was unnecessary and embarrassing. Unfortunately, I'm sure Jet fans aren't shocked by it.

You mean Goodell? Read below before making asinine comments.

News - Around the League - NFL.com

Commissioner Roger Goodell
I was originally a Baltimore Colts fan. I was a huge fan of Johnny Unitas and John Mackey. In the 1970s, I became a Redskins fan. I have great respect and admiration for all of our players, but some of my all-time greats are Mel Blount and Walter Payton because of the way they played the game. Now my good fortune is that I am a fan of all 32 teams

Well, using THAT link, Goodell in 2008, AFTER I PUBLISHED THE TIME LINE AND ACCUSED HIM OF BLATANT FAVORITISM per his documented work history, stated THIS for the record as THE TRUTH.
"Commissioner Roger Goodell
Being from western New York, I understand the importance of the Bills to Buffalo and the entire western New York region. We all must do our part to make sure the Bills remain successful in Buffalo and I pledge my full support. The efforts to regionalize the Bills to Rochester and more recently to southern Ontario and the Ontario market have enabled the team to be successful. I appreciate your support of the Bills."

Horseshyt...."western NY"..............................?????????????????????????

right...oK...here's where Roger,the fcuking damndest rotten scumbag public liar, went to high school............
He graduated from Bronxville High School where, as a three-sport star in football, basketball, and baseball, he captained all three teams as a senior and was named the school's athlete of the year.[6] Injuries kept him from playing college football.[7] Goodell is a 1981 graduate of Washington & Jefferson College in Washington, Pennsylvania with a degree in economics.

Bronxville is an affluent village within the town of Eastchester, New York, in the United States. It is a suburb of New York City, located approximately 15 miles (24 km) north of midtown Manhattan[2] in southern Westchester County. At the 2010 census, Bronxville had a population of 6,323.[3] It currently ranks 20th in the US on a list of the highest income places in the United States.

15 minutes from NYC....I'm from western NY!!! Redskins!!!Yeah, trust me!!!

THIS official Wiki page has been edited and re-edited numerous times since 2007. The lies about Baltimore and the Redskins were put on there in late 2008 after a constant barrage of questions raised by me and other enraged Patriot fans who know the difference between rain and some elitist little Lord Fauntlroy scumbag pizzing down our backs.

as anyone can see by the reply of this totally ignorant Rat fan to Ken, the lies and outright megalomania continue unabated from this "special" omissioner. There are, by my own estimation, ten thousand PLUS Pats fans signed on HERE with far higher educational backgrounds,significantly higher intelligence and a quantum factor more of SCRUPLES,HONESTY & FORTHRIGHTNESS than this little rich kid Punkdell.

Yet the attacks continue on the innocent Pats fans like Ken, who only seek to offer FACT and TRUE INSIGHT to the green troglodytes of this world. It's shameful.
He was BORN in western NY...Jamestown...he was RAISED in eastern NY. He was and IS a NY JET Fan through and through. I have signed replies to queries sent out to graduates of HIS high school class of 1979. He IS and has ALWAYS been a conscienceless LIAR. He is NOT a lawyer, as has been repeatedly reported as fact and is, IN REALITY, a graduate of the Washington and Jefferson college in Pennsylvania with a degree in economics. I do not have his EXACT GPA but I have talked to people in the Patriots organization who have surmised he was turned down numerous times by all 28 teams at the time until Rozelle FINALLY hired him on, because his college record was substandard. Wonder why he was hired??? Uh, important US Senator maybe? DUR!!!!!!!

Woody Johnson shows his qualifications of being a NFL owner today by openly tampering with Eagles WR Desean Johnson. With such a keen mind on display, it is amazing to wonder that the only major business achievement he actually has is being born the grandson of a billionaire business genius.

Lunatic Lunatic chimes in with one of his "elite!!!!!!" statements of supposed FACT...

Ray Ray19

Apr 2003

Wrong again Hitman - The eagles have NEVER come out officially and have said they are looking trade DJackson. Even more simply no team official, let alone the freakin' owner, is supposed to "express interest" and any player currently under contract to another organization.....PERIOD. Its one thing for the media to speculate, its another for the OWNER to come out and covet another teams' player.

Now I understand that nothing will come of it, since the league is run by a Jet fan; but still, Hitman, even you have to see that Woody's comment was unnecessary and embarrassing. Unfortunately, I'm sure Jet fans aren't shocked by it.

This is complete CRAP

The Eagles are the team trying to move Jackson, they are initiating the talks, you are a clown troll with your typical agenda spewing **** against a wall until it sticks, but you continue to fail miserably!

The Eagles are initiating talks....of course there has to be SOMEONE here who has read this???..seen this??..heard this???... dreamt this ? green lunatic nutclown...

Here we go with the parade of green mongos 2014....

Fibonacci
Waterboy

Post Thanks / Like

You mean Goodell? Read below before making asinine comments.

News - Around the League - NFL.com

Commissioner Roger Goodell
I was originally a Baltimore Colts fan. I was a huge fan of Johnny Unitas and John Mackey. In the 1970s, I became a Redskins fan. I have great respect and admiration for all of our players, but some of my all-time greats are Mel Blount and Walter Payton because of the way they played the game. Now my good fortune is that I am a fan of all 32 teams

Well, using THAT link, Goodell in 2008, AFTER I PUBLISHED THE TIME LINE AND ACCUSED HIM OF BLATANT FAVORITISM per his documented work history, stated THIS for the record as THE TRUTH.
"Commissioner Roger Goodell
Being from western New York, I understand the importance of the Bills to Buffalo and the entire western New York region. We all must do our part to make sure the Bills remain successful in Buffalo and I pledge my full support. The efforts to regionalize the Bills to Rochester and more recently to southern Ontario and the Ontario market have enabled the team to be successful. I appreciate your support of the Bills."

Horseshyt...."western NY"..............................?????????????????????????

right...oK...here's where Roger,the fcuking damndest rotten scumbag public liar, went to high school............
He graduated from Bronxville High School where, as a three-sport star in football, basketball, and baseball, he captained all three teams as a senior and was named the school's athlete of the year.[6] Injuries kept him from playing college football.[7] Goodell is a 1981 graduate of Washington & Jefferson College in Washington, Pennsylvania with a degree in economics.

Bronxville is an affluent village within the town of Eastchester, New York, in the United States. It is a suburb of New York City, located approximately 15 miles (24 km) north of midtown Manhattan[2] in southern Westchester County. At the 2010 census, Bronxville had a population of 6,323.[3] It currently ranks 20th in the US on a list of the highest income places in the United States.

15 minutes from NYC....I'm from western NY!!! Redskins!!!Yeah, trust me!!!

THIS official Wiki page has been edited and re-edited numerous times since 2007. The lies about Baltimore and the Redskins were put on there in late 2008 after a constant barrage of questions raised by me and other enraged Patriot fans who know the difference between rain and some elitist little Lord Fauntlroy scumbag pizzing down our backs.

as anyone can see by the reply of this totally ignorant Rat fan to Ken, the lies and outright megalomania continue unabated from this "special" omissioner. There are, by my own estimation, ten thousand PLUS Pats fans signed on HERE with far higher educational backgrounds,significantly higher intelligence and a quantum factor more of SCRUPLES,HONESTY & FORTHRIGHTNESS than this little rich kid Punkdell.

Yet the attacks continue on the innocent Pats fans like Ken, who only seek to offer FACT and TRUE INSIGHT to the green troglodytes of this world. It's shameful.
He was BORN in western NY...Jamestown...he was RAISED in eastern NY. He was and IS a NY JET Fan through and through. I have signed replies to queries sent out to graduates of HIS high school class of 1979. He IS and has ALWAYS been a conscienceless LIAR. He is NOT a lawyer, as has been repeatedly reported as fact and is, IN REALITY, a graduate of the Washington and Jefferson college in Pennsylvania with a degree in economics. I do not have his EXACT GPA but I have talked to people in the Patriots organization who have surmised he was turned down numerous times by all 28 teams at the time until Rozelle FINALLY hired him on, because his college record was substandard. Wonder why he was hired??? Uh, important US Senator maybe? DUR!!!!!!!

This post should be nominated for a Pulitzer. Outstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back