PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2011 season: The Jets Suck (merged a lot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL.com news: Report: Jets interested in adding Henne to push Sanchez

Still, Mark Sanchez and Chad Henne? Not since the days of the Bushwhackers have we seen such an unintimidating tag team.

Bushwhackers.jpg

So are they admitting they were wrong to let Edwards go or just realizing they have no money to sign a decent WR and going back to Edwards who will sign most likely for the veteran minimum?

I think it's that they know him. They still have his police record on file so they're comfortable with him and know what to expect.

Come to think of it . . . what happens to that fan base if Brian Schottenheimer actually manages to succeed with the Rams? :singing:

I'm offering a "bounty" on this Jet icon...why not get in on the fun like the rest of the league...

HeckJags26.jpg

I love how their mascot and team name origin is a commercial airliner. Nothing looks scarier than a passenger plane sitting on your head... oh wait, there's something a lot scarier about that dude.

Last edited:
I'm offering a "bounty" on this Jet icon...why not get in on the fun like the rest of the league...

HeckJags26.jpg

I believe he faked off himself in our 2nd game vs the Jets.

HeckJags26.jpg

Gross. I didn't know it was possible to have a double gunt. Following in Tubby Wrecks footprints I see. :D

HeckJags26.jpg

That is the infamous Frank Moga Jr.

Dude was banned several times on the Jet's boards lol ... he was their NEM.
I have a few posts in this forum on him going back to 2004 at least.

Last edited:

It's scary to think he's someone that somebody else actually knows. :eek:

Gawd, I remember the guy here and on JI when I used to read it years ago.

Last edited:

So hes the idiot they often show wearing the Jet on his head. I tangled with him on here a few times back in 07, he looks just the way i imagined he would back then to which i posted....A fat slob sitting in a dank basement sitting in his Lazy Boy in front of a fifty six in tv surrounded by chicken bones and empty beer cans.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Guess it comes down to a pi$$ing match that summer between BB and Manweenie that Goodell tried to settle with his edict and then buried the Pats and BB in a fit of anger when Bill ignored his edict...after all, Mangini had TWO friggin' cameras, one at each end zone, during a preseason game that summer and refused to move them when asked by Belichick...the sniping and bad blood was well known to Goodell and like the overbearing control freak maniac he is, he attempted to stop the feud using official memos...and then, when the whole sordid mess went viral, Goodell destroyed the tapes giving the Pats and BB no defense and leading other fanbases to erroneously believe Goodell was protecting the Pats!!! A NY born and bred brahmin, ex-Jet employee and life long Jet fan...protecting the Pats???? The perfect storm for ol' Roger Ramjet.

To this day, whenever the archived news reports of the Mangini two camera incident is posted to absolutely and directly refute all the Jet fan libels,close to 99% of the Jet fanbase refuses to own up to it...even though there is NO DOUBT,NO ARGUMENT. That falls squarely into the realm of insanity..literally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes