PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2011 season: The Jets Suck (merged a lot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rayge Rayge 19 is so totally infuriated by the Lloyd signing he's posted an avalanche of derisive "facts" like "Lloyd is a 32 year old JAG!!!"(yup, in 2013 he WILL turn 32...heh..idiocy)..."he's never had a productive season!!!"(2010 Lloyd led the AFC with over 1400 yards) and "Cromartie has shut him down TOTALLY!!!!"(since the two of them have been in the league, Cromartie has faced Lloyd one on one for seven plays, according to Pro Football Reference)....add to that the latest from the Cro, about playing safety this season, which has Spinny Spinny 19 whirling like a Russian dervish blabbing "brilliant answer to shut down Gronkowski!!!!" and one begins to wonder what insane asylum he's posting from.Remember, this is all posted the same day...Lloyd is a JAG and Cromartie will totally shut him down but ...oh wait, if Cromartie switches to safety then he'll shut out Gronkowski...and you and anyone are complete idiots if you even think this isn't 100% certain...jeezus,Rayge Rayge IS an internet sports forum legend...year in...year out...he never fails to deliver...

Rayge Rayge 19 is so totally infuriated ...
Someone needs to inform Ray Ray that the cellar is not far from the horizon for the deluded Jesters Fans.

MODs Q?

Shouldn't this thread be closed? (and the current posts be broken out)
We need a: The Jets Suck 2012 season
or a Jets Suck 2012 Pre-season thread.

2011 is a closed book.

Ah, it's still the off-season.

Between the absence of that expected stampede of players just dying to play for Wrecks that he predicted when the Jets take over the city, and the 'nobody wants to play for the Dolphins' tweets going around, those 2 will be in a race to the cellar.

Meanwhile Buffalo is a more attractive place to play than on the Jets. They are now the #3 team in their state.

We really should consider opening a 2012 Jets suck thread. You can't even get to the last page of this one to just read the latest of how much the Jets suck. :D

We really should consider opening a 2012 Jets suck thread. You can't even get to the last page of this one to just read the latest of how much the Jets suck. :D

Agreed it's time for 2012 and fresh suckage

Mods make it so!

Last edited:

They suck faster than we can keep up with them! :singing::singing::singing:

Honestly, I think the jets are going to suck too much this year to be worthy of the honor of a suck thread. We may need to face the real possibility of the Dolphins or Bills acquiring their own rival suck thread.

However, we will all still know deep down that no one can suck as much as the jets.

Honestly, I think the jets are going to suck too much this year to be worthy of the honor of a suck thread. We may need to face the real possibility of the Dolphins or Bills acquiring their own rival suck thread.

However, we will all still know deep down that no one can suck as much as the jets.

The NJ Jets and their fans can never suck enough.

The Green Beans have a suck thread because they (and their fan base) suck off the field even more than on it. The same can't be said for the Dolphins or Bills.

I wouldn't take it completely for granted that the Dolphins couldn't gain heavily in suckage. The Bills really have no precedent and so I'm skeptical that they could ever be dooshy enough to qualify. But with the Dolphins, I'd say that door is still open. But it is true that even then, we'd all know that the jets still sucked more.

The consensus seems to be that this thread should be closed and a new version started up since the 2011 season is over. The official start of the league year was March 13, so I'm going to go ahead and close this thread and start a new version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back