PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2011 season: The Jets Suck (merged a lot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
poor jets, not only that they suck on field they look like shiz too :D

I've mentioned this before: my parrot sh!ts their team colors every day. Just the other day he took a dump and said, "Look dad! It's Antonio Cromartie!" We both laughed hysterically for what seemed like hours.

are NY Rat fans a new phenomenon to you or what? here's a tip to help you along in the battle to understand the seemingly indecipherable...take a sub-trog Steeler fan or murderous, sociopathic psycho Philly fan and remove all but three damaged brain cells in the cranial cavity and the result is......THE generic Jet fan.....
:nono: You know i'm familiar with Rats fans, but they never cease to amaze me. As far as what they are like they are unique, using other fans from other teams just won't do the trick. I think Rats fans are composed of the following.

You take a little of this...

inbred.jpg

And add that...

drunk_people_56.jpg

drunk-people.jpg

And Toss in some of these..although it would give neadrethals a bad name.

neanderthal3.jpg

Can't forget to add this...

child-molesters-demotivational-poster-1218168264.jpg

And you have a RATS FAN, your good to go.

Last edited:
Post.of.the.year.

Sanchez - LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! :D

Well, if you can't get rid of Sanchez, might as well be stuck with him even longer. Best news a Pats' fan can hear.

The only down side of this is that the Jets will get cap room to make some moves. The bad news for Jets fans is that they will have a mediocre QB for at least the next two to three years before his cap number is low enough to cut.

Last edited:
WOW. Awesome. I hope his cap number didn't drop too sharply.

If a bottom tier QB like Sanchez is worth a 5 year extension to the Jets, I say that's great!

BTW, I think this is Rex and Tanny crapping their pants about the idea of having two future HOF QBs in the division. I think extending Sanchez was a hail mary to get cap room to compete and not be third in the division. They know that either Sanchez rebounds or they are out on their arses anyway. Why not extend him and try to win today. If they don't, Sanchez will be the next head coach and GM's problem.

Last edited:
09hp0245.jpg

Ray Ray Sayz....
"they get a BARGAIN if Sanchez continues to develop."

Oh, they're excited over there, in their own special way... his first anti-Semitic reference aside, I want to think he's using the term at the end of his second paragraph in a way he doesn't intend, but I'm not convinced:

Spelled his name wrong to reflect the idiocy of JI.

I LOVE our canniving jew of a GM. Played the media and the JI PFail Strip Sh!t Stains like a grand piano. He's a f*cking grand master.

"We want Peyton! We love Peyton!"

Manish: Jets Extend Mark Sanchez.

F*cking Beautiful! Bea-U-Ti-Ful!!!!!!!!

Tannembaum must stay! - Jets Insider.com Forums

Last edited:
this intergalactic moron not only defends using an anti-semitic slur, he's PROUD of it...and then, a few posts down that page,he follows up with an equally bizarre piece of over the top bigotry and claims "this is who we are!!!"...pretty pathetic..

Nothing anti-semitic about it. I love the fact that the NY Jets have a jewish GM who wheels and deals. Just like I loved when a fellow big nosed guinea was our QB (Vinny T). It's an accurate reflection of who we are.

can't wait to see what this moron posts on St. Paddys day....

:rofl::rofl:This is priceless:

NEW YORK -- Jets owner Woody Johnson says his team "passed on" Peyton Manning and instead chose to sign quarterback Mark Sanchez to a three-year contract extension.
Johnson tells Fox Business Network on Tuesday night that the Jets discussed trying to sign Manning, a free agent after the Indianapolis Colts released the four-time NFL MVP last week. But, Johnson says they instead "looked at the body of work of Mark Sanchez and wanted to put our faith in him."
New York signed Sanchez, who had two years remaining on his deal, to a three-year extension worth $40.5 million last Friday. The Jets, meanwhile, were never really in the Manning sweepstakes.
"We passed on him," Johnson said. "Sanchez is not leaving. We've got a pretty good tether. We've got five years. We like Mark."

Let me get this right: Woody Johnson( I do like that name) is saying that the Jets could have brought in Peyton Manning but the "passed" on him because they thnk that Mark Sanchise is better for the Jest.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Woody Johnson smiley....in triplicate

liar.gif
liar.gif
liar.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back