PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan asks Jules if he is playing QB Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edelman should've told him yes, he plans to start and Brissett will back him up because Jacoby has a bad thumb and Garopplo won't suit up. But that all depends on whether T.J. Yates can absorb enough of the playbook in time. That would've screwed up Wrecks' prep something fierce.

Ryan is such a bafoon. His team is 1-2 and he seems to be more interested in being a spectacle for himself than prepare his team for this weekend.

If I owned the Bills, I would give Ryan an ultimatum. Win or Sunday or don't come back home to Buffalo.

In other words, the Head Coach of the Bills used deception in an attempt to illegally contact a member of an opposing team in an effort to determine a future opponent's strategy?

If BB had done this, Goodell would attempt to use Article 46 to have him placed in front of a firing squad.

In other words, the Head Coach of the Bills used deception in an attempt to illegally contact a member of an opposing team in an effort to determine a future opponent's strategy?

If BB had done this, Goodell would attempt to use Article 46 to have him placed in front of a firing squad.

That same thought ran through my mind as well.

How is what he's doing not impugning the "integrity of the game"? Impersonating a media member and "jokingly" trying to elicit information that will help HIS team defeat an opponent? How is THIS not an insult to league integrity?

You guys think he's funny. I don't . I think he's a repugnant, big mouthed narcissist with no morals whatsover.

How is what he's doing not impugning the "integrity of the game"? Impersonating a media member and "jokingly" trying to elicit information that will help HIS team defeat an opponent? How is THIS not an insult to league integrity?

You guys think he's funny. I don't . I think he's a repugnant, big mouthed narcissist with no morals whatsover.

Rex has plenty of morels
images.jpg

He likes them with a nice rare roasted prime rib and a couple pounds of melted butter, hold the veggies.

It's absolute ******** and not funny. If Bill did this people would be calling for him to be suspended and ****dell would placate them.

If I was the Patriots I would push for the fullest extent of punishment and throw all ****dell's integrity ******** in his face.

That was pretty funny.

Some of you need a sense of humor.

After the last year I have absolutely no sense of humor when it comes to this league unless it's in the form of karma for everyone that backed ****dell (see @Ice_Ice_Brady 's post in the JJ Watt thread) and the nfl when Brady was getting framed and railroaded.

Know why nobody's taking this seriously?

drunk-birthday-clown.jpg

Because Rex Ryan is a f**king clown.

Lol, I'm sure he and everyone else was fully aware squirrel was not going to give any actual information. Twas just for a laugh

Wrecks has no self discipline....his teams have no self discipline.....the John Daley of the NFL

That was pretty funny.

Some of you need a sense of humor.

It isn't about whether it is funny or not. It is about Rex's act being worn out. Every time his team wins a game, he decides to become a spectacle in the media and more focused on things like crashing conference calls and mocking Belichick's press conference than preparing for his next game. When he loses the next week, he becomes serious Rex again.

The fact of the matter is so far he has been a failure in Buffalo. He took a great defense before he got there and made it very average. You do stuff like this when you win, not when you are 1-2.

The Bills hired Rex to win games and get them back into the playoffs, not win open mike night at the local comedy club. He is a buffoon because he is doing stuff like this when his team has been a mess so far this year. So much so that they already had to fire their OC. If I owned the Bills, I would be upset that Rex seems more interested this week to win America's Got Talent than in Foxboro this Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes