PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rewatch Thread: NE @ Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just thinking of how much I appreciate White.
Yea I never understand the shade that comes his way. He's improved every year. Never have to worry about ending up in a bad situation otf. Security blanket. Has come up clutch a few times. Isn't breaking the bank. He's a great 3rd down back.

Gods if Sony can stay healthy we have a really dangerous group.

On the second TD to Hogan it looked to me like it was the same set used earlier where they threw in the flat to Patterson and CP fell. Jax was really flowing to Patterson when he was in the flat, all game.

Josh and or Brady thought to fake it and go to Hogan, whose man was cheating toward Patterson and thus giving Chris an inside release. It was a very nice counter-call to the screen plays run to CP from the same formation with the same personnel.

Yea I never understand the shade that comes his way. He's improved every year. Never have to worry about ending up in a bad situation otf. Security blanket. Has come up clutch a few times. Isn't breaking the bank. He's a great 3rd down back.

Gods if Sony can stay healthy we have a really dangerous group.
He's been a big part of the offense ever since he started seeing the field in 2015. Love him.

Some people still get on his case because he isn't a picking up a bunch of yards on the ground. That's just not who he is. Some also get annoyed when they even hand off the ball to him but the truth is you need to keep the defense honest. If you don't hand him the ball a few times they know it's a pass every single time he is in the game.

Guy is also top 5 in tackles at/behind the los

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results