PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Raiders ready to give Mcdaniels full power? Reputable source?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In NEMs defense, he did Lobby for a year for the Pats to draft Demarcus Ware, so he was right about that.

But yeah, the “everything is the John Carroll alumni fault “ has gotten old.

OMG, how do you not cover Cupp?????

Bro people wouldn’t be interviewing Wolf for a GM if they felt he wasn’t qualified.
The fact you said my football knowledge is worthless is a little hurtful.
But I get it your not you when your hungry.

“Hands RobertWeathers a Snickers Bar”
Better?
Not talking about you.

I don't think he has that kind of influence here
No among people with a clue but a lot of novice poster read the same thing posted 1000 times and figure it must be true. Then they repeat it.

No among people with a clue but a lot of novice poster read the same thing posted 1000 times and figure it must be true. Then they repeat it.
...and then when they regurgitate his garbage people like us challenge it.

He has issues. We all know this.

Fair

I didnt like Grudens hire at first, but looking at the results i see (which is basically their W-L every year, i guess, plus their draftees) and how Carr performed with him, i cant say I didnt respect a bit what he was doing there.

I guess I read something about these rumours and is very easy to believe in them, yeah.
After his first 4-12 season they lost 5 of the last 6 to go from 6-4 to 7-9 then started 6-3 and lost 5 of 7 to finish 8-8. Players have said they wouldn’t have made the playoffs with him because he ran them into the ground.
I don’t see Carr as any different after Gruden than before.

...and then when they regurgitate his garbage people like us challenge it.

He has issues. We all know this.
Guess my point is we are better not having to read and respond to silly crap like that.

Guess my point is we are better not having to read and respond to silly crap like that.
They'll always be those types here. You know that. Unavoidable

I think DFK would set you str8...
Just listen to that CLOWN.

Fantastic candidate who deserves to coach another team. Put up big numbers for many years. BB is highly complimentary of him. Would be big news if LV pried him away.

DK you are a funny dude rotfl.

Unfortunately, these are the Raiders so this looks a lot like complying with the Rooney Rule so they can finally hire either Harbaugh or McDaniels.

Unfortunately, these are the Raiders so this looks a lot like complying with the Rooney Rule so they can finally hire either Harbaugh or McDaniels.

If they are thinking about McDaniels, he might have said that he would like to make Mayo his DC, so bringing him in for an interview would be a good idea.

Just an FYI - without getting into specifics, I've removed DKF from this thread to help it stay a little more on topic given that this story regarding McDaniels will likely evolve. So please continue the thread with that in mind and refrain from any mentions/quotes of past posts since he's not able to reply.
I bet that went over like a fart in church. Overdue, much appreciated. I'm all for free speech, but being a broken record about the subject gets tiring.

FWIW, I live in houston, and while we always hear crap about coaches, the degree of hate, vitriol, and pure venom again BoB was mind-boggling. I've never seen a city so glad to get rid of someone. Hard pass!

I should add that Jack Easterby is rapidly climbing in the hate rankings.

If McD is offered full control, he would be crazy not to take the job with Vegas.

Didn’t they already interview Ryans?
The Rooney Rule now requires interviewing two minority candidates. It looks like Mayo and Ryans are the two, although with Ryans still coaching this week I wonder if they'll try to find somebody else to go through the motions with before hiring the guy they've had in mind all along.

The Rooney Rule now requires interviewing two minority candidates. It looks like Mayo and Ryans are the two, although with Ryans still coaching this week I wonder if they'll try to find somebody else to go through the motions with before hiring the guy they've had in mind all along.
Hoping Mcdaniels stays.
It’s nice to know BB has. Heir in mind.
It could turn to Joe Judge though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye