PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pure gold from the Falcons forum

so, it IS all your fault!:mad:

The psyche of a sports fan is a fragile one. We are lucky most of us made it through 07. It seems a few falcons fans are still in denial, while many have moved on to acceptance.

It's amazing what our minds will come up with to explain away devastating events in our lives.

Ryan didn't go one and done, his teams did.

Reputation? Brady's and Pat's reputation is that of cheaters...

Terrible situational playcalling cost falcons the SB game, not QB play. Ryan had one of better QB performances in SB history.

o_O

Sign up for the Falcons forum to view the thread or just read the responses on PatsFans.Com, will stick with the latter....

Always thought that traffic on a web site was a good thing....

Apparently they are so sensitive that they closed the forum to outsiders.
You do not have permission to view this content.
Yes, i belong to the forum (OK, I do politely troll other forums...never been kicked off yet...ok, i did get bounced from a Jete's forum when it was still fun to bother them, but now they're just too pathetic to go to the trouble...) and I can't access it either. I think they were embarrassed and pulled it down.

It looks like the block is just on that thread, at least for me. So, they may have locked it.

Now some of you guys know how you look to others when you make threads about some sort of top-down conspiracy against the Patriots on the field.

Now some of you guys know how you look to others when you make threads about some sort of top-down conspiracy against the Patriots on the field.

There's a difference, though. The Deflategate transcripts make it abundantly clear that there was a conspiracy against the Patriots/Brady, in that instance.

There's a difference, though. The Deflategate transcripts make it abundantly clear that there was a conspiracy against the Patriots/Brady, in that instance.

*ON the field. The league isn't fixing a thing from that standpoint. Everything they have done has been behind the scenes (most recently with Elliott). The zebras don't have some massive scheme handed down to them from the league office to screw the Pats. That's what the poster over there was hypothesizing.

You can bet your sweet bippy that Brady would have taken that to the limit if his mom wasn't sick.

I hate Goody and the 32 more each day.

The reason he dropped it was because it was likely to end up with him suspended at the end of the year or the playoffs.

*ON the field. The league isn't fixing a thing from that standpoint. Everything they have done has been behind the scenes (most recently with Elliott). The zebras don't have some massive scheme handed down to them from the league office to screw the Pats. That's what the poster over there was hypothesizing.

ahem...*burp*....uh...no...........

carPI.gif

Yes, i belong to the forum (OK, I do politely troll other forums...never been kicked off yet...ok, i did get bounced from a Jete's forum when it was still fun to bother them, but now they're just too pathetic to go to the trouble...) and I can't access it either. I think they were embarrassed and pulled it down.

What a bunch of ****ies. They deleted, totally deleted, their super bowl thread after the first quarter. Enjoy 9-7 no play offs.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back