PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pure gold from the Falcons forum

That forum is amazing. Nothing full of sensitive pansies who cry wolf the second a patriots fan shows up and makes a non-troll like comment. Truly astonishing. The best part is, every other thread is a camp fire *********** about how they are going to come back stronger than ever on both offense and defense. They legit are convinced that they are going to have an elite offense and defense this year. Yikes

Side note: I live 30 minutes from downtown Atlanta. My dad and I have had so many people try to pick fights with us. My dad went in this sandwich shop on his lunch break with this years Super Bowl shirt on and the lady said "you know I don't have to serve you since you are wearing that shirt, I have Falcons players come in here all the time."

Total Loser. Love this line though:

Deflategate was essentially a scandal where the air pressure in the balls really led to the Patriots winning

So lets say this air pressure thing has been going on for 10 years. The pats got "caught" and then the balls were returned to "normal" and they won 2 Superbowls??? And on top of that the whole time Brady had to play with "legal" balls he played some of the best football of his already HOF career.

Yeah, ummm this guy is definitely the child of a brother and sister.

That forum is amazing. Nothing full of sensitive pansies who cry wolf the second a patriots fan shows up and makes a non-troll like comment. Truly astonishing. The best part is, every other thread is a camp fire *********** about how they are going to come back stronger than ever on both offense and defense. They legit are convinced that they are going to have an elite offense and defense this year. Yikes
One guy said if anyone should be ashamed, it's the Patriots for being down 28-3 at one point. If our team should be ashamed of that, what does that make the Falcons team?

Most of their forum is making fun of him for it. The Freeman hologram bits have me splitting my sides

=================================
"You know, just the other day I was thinking...are we sure Devonta Freeman even exists? Maybe he's just a hologram.

I mean, people talk about him being "shifty", but it's pretty hard to tackle a hologram. Also, if he were a hologram, that completely explains the missed block in the Super Bowl.

The evidence is piling up that "Freeman" is just a money laundering operation for Blank and the NFL. "

==================================
"And I actually heard that the delays with the stadium weren't because of roof issues...they're having problems with the "Freeman" hologram in the new stadium."

Program 06Z-Beta: Free-Man
Yeah, I think they found some more bugs yesterday and put "him" into "concussion protocol".

Love his justification. "Yeah it's crazy, but crazy **** has happened in the past so it must be true."

Wow - I thought Pittsburgh Steelers fans had the best conspiracy theories but this is priceless.

The biggest problem with the internet is far too many dimwitted folks think it's their soapbox and they grow fond of it.

I believe it. We all know how much the commissioner and the other 31 owners, love the Patriots. The Patriots get all the breaks. I mean, if it wasn't for that loss of a first-round pick and a million-dollar fine and Brady missing four games, we Never Would Have Made It!!!

:confused:

"Deflategate was essentially a scandal where the air pressure in the balls really led to the Patriots winning. I never heard a proven scientific explanation, but Brady and Patriots accepted it rather easily and you never even hear about it anymore."

What planet do these people live on? Accepted it rather easily... I guess taking things to the Supreme Court is accepting it rather easily...

Actually I think the thread had merit since the topic was hot. You want dumb? Read Chrisr2223's posts in that thread. Guy is seriously stupid.
The Dunning-Kruger effect, which basically states, the stupid are too stupid to realize they are stupid. That's Chris2223

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back