PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sights and sounds from the Atlanta Game..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrylS

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Does not seem as good as it usually is, couple of observations:
..nice to see Mike Haynes hanging around the locker room
..Brady seemed more fired up and vocal than during previous games...
..When they were in the locker room, they panned to Solder who seemed somewhat detached and glazed over(5:29 mark).. wonder how much the illness of his son is taking a toll on him??

BOSE Sights and Sounds from Week 7 vs. Atlanta Falcons

Seemed over-edited. Especially the first 1-2 minutes. Other than that, it was interesting to see as always.

Nothing gets BB fired up as big ST play. It was great to see BBs reaction to Marsh FG block live and its great to see it again (note how stoically he reacts to TD a bit later).

Marsh's play was at least a bit of a game changer, energy booster, tone setter - clear statement: nothing goes in our RZ tonight! (and BB knew it)

One thing I didn't realise was how vocal cooks is.

Every time I see Solder it hits me hard. What that man is doing is remarkable to be doing his job. It wouldn't surprise me if he retires after this year to spend more time with the family.

Thoughts go out to him and his family.

Same to anyone else on this forum whose family are like the solders.

X

Sometimes it just doesn’t seem like Garoppolo looks that interested in things. Maybe he just has a really laid back attitude. It’s almost Mallet-esque.

..When they were in the locker room, they panned to Solder who seemed somewhat detached and glazed over(5:29 mark).. wonder how much the illness of his son is taking a toll on him??

i made the same observation in the Solder Family Solidarity Thread:

i'm sure it has to be weighing on him a lot. even more so this game since his wife and son were there before the game to participate in the pregame ceremony for the "crucial catch" campaign.

Seemed over-edited. Especially the first 1-2 minutes. Other than that, it was interesting to see as always.
i think they were trying to give the video a little bit of a halloween feel. maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back