PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pro Day Schedule

Found some great looks at the Cal defense via YouTube channel "Golden Cuts." Here's a look at their entire season on offense and defense, divided up by game. Fantastic resource if you have some time to scout. I wanted to zero in on Downs, and he looks very good. Quick to the sidelines, calls plays for the defenses, lines up the other players, tons of impact plays. :cool:

Golden Cuts

Does anyone know if Lorenzo Carter ran a 3-cone at his pro day?

Does anyone know if Lorenzo Carter ran a 3-cone at his pro day?

Haven't been able to find the numbers yet. Details are scarce so far.

Ohio State pro day is going on right now, and I'm really intrigued by Hubbard and Lewis. Wish I could watch a livestream, like they did last year, but I can't find anything online.

Not a good forty time for Hubbard

Maybe not the most important test for him and Nink was a 4.93 guy, but still a little concerning. I think Hubbard could be available at 63.

Better time here for Hubbard. Lewis showing well. He's probably my favorite from that D line.

Belichick and Patricia teaming up again to work out the pass rushers. Hubbard looks just as explosive through the drills as anyone. Not worried about the 40 for what he does. He's right in line with Wise, Nink, Flowers, etc. I still think Lewis in the 2nd / 3rd is better value than Hubbard in the 1st / 2nd, but they're both good players. Holmes is also intriguing, since he rushes against guards effectively, and has good length, but Lewis seems more polished and explosive. In fact, he reminds me a bit of Vinny Curry coming out of Marshall.

Elijaah Goins, Tyquan Lewis Among Standouts As 17 Buckeyes Work Out At Ohio State's Pro Day

Not a good forty time for Hubbard

Maybe not the most important test for him and Nink was a 4.93 guy, but still a little concerning. I think Hubbard could be available at 63.

Cool.
- Trade up for Vander Esch at 27 (send Pats 3rd for Saints 4th)
- Take Mike McClinchey at 43
- Take Sam Hubbard at 63

6th Lombardi here we come. :)

Take pro day numbers with a grain of salt, but Cantrell is a special athlete due to his body control, leaping ability, and quick change of direction. It's an easy comparison because of the school, but he really does remind me of a much bigger, more explosive version of Amendola.

Receiver Dylan Cantrell, who surprised people at the combine by running 4.59s in the forty, was even better today clocking in the high 4.4’s to the low 4.5’s. And while Cantrell caught the ball well the feeling from those on hand was he practiced much slower than he timed in the forty.

Pro Day- Texas Tech | Draft Analyst

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back