PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predictions for Bucs record and Brady's stats 2022

Brady is universally regarded as the GOAT. He has consistently won a championship once every 3 years for the 2 decades he has played, which is completely unheard of. There is no debate, except the one put forward by haters and/or morons.

Why don't you take a poll of every NFL fan in America as to who the GOAT is? I am willing to bet that Brady gets 50% of the vote and nothing more. You don't think NFL fans have forgotten spygate and deflategate, do you?

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
No, it's not. For some reason you want everyone in America to bow down to Brady, including this forum, and it's not happening. He's clearly not the most talented - Mahomes is. He doesn't have the strongest arm, the quickest release, or the ability to scramble. What he does is dinks and dunks his way to yards and touchdowns. If the Super Bowl was tomorrow, I'm taking Mahomes. And I might take Montana over Brady too even though he is a dinker and dunker because he doesn't make major mistakes in the super bowl like Timmy does.

To many people it taints both. Belichick ran the operation, Brady (and all the players) benefitted from it.

Perhaps, but he was accused of deflating footballs during his super bowl winning year. So really only 3 super bowls since deflategate.
Look at Tom Brady's stats in the 22 games before and after Deflategate

Deflategate was in the 45-7 blowout of the Colts in the AFCCG, genius. In SB 49, with the entire world inspecting the footballs Tom set a record for pass completions in a Super Bowl against the Legion of Boom. Sell stupid somewhere else, we're all stocked up here.

Look at Tom Brady's stats in the 22 games before and after Deflategate

Deflategate was in the 45-7 blowout of the Colts in the AFCCG, genius. In SB 49, with the entire world inspecting the footballs Tom set a record for pass completions in a Super Bowl against the Legion of Boom. Sell stupid somewhere else, we're all stocked up here.

Great, tell that to the rest of America

And wasn't the Legion of Boom beat up that game? I seem to remember Sherman having an arm injury in the NFCCG and Jeremy Lane going out wiht a broken arm. You also failed to mention Brady's 2 picks in that game.

• Ha Ha

And wasn't the Legion of Boom beat up that game? I seem to remember Sherman having an arm injury in the NFCCG and Jeremy Lane going out wiht a broken arm. You also failed to mention Brady's 2 picks in that game.
Moving the goalposts once again. Which is it? Did he only win because of deflated balls or because one of the best pass defenses in NFL history had some injuries? And he overcame those two picks with two TD drives while the Pats were down 10.

1669906162922.png

Your hero Mahomes was only in the SB in 2021 because the refs failed to call Sorensen for a helmet-to-helmet hit on the play where Higgins fumbled through the endzone. Your schtick is not only getting old, it's getting more desperate and inconsistent.

Last edited:
Literally no one holds deflategate against Brady anymore. It was a f*cking joke at the time and it's an obscure footnote now.

Moving the goalposts once again. Which is it? Did he only win because of deflated balls or because one of the best pass defenses in NFL history had some injuries? And he overcame those two picks with two TD drives while the Pats were down 10.

View attachment 47832

Your hero Mahomes was only in the SB in 2021 because the refs failed to call Sorensen for a helmet-to-helmet hit on the play where Higgins fumbled through the endzone. Your schtick is not only getting old, it's getting more desperate and inconsistent.

I didn't say deflategate mattered - in fact it was probably overrated. I am just telling you not everyone feels that way though.

And the only reason the Pats were in the Super Bowl in 2018 was because the refs called a roughing the passer penalty on Chris Jones with 7 minutes left when it was clear he hit Brady in the shoulder. Not to mention the offsides by Dee Ford on the Brady INT. Or did you forget about that? You see two can play at that game...

Last edited:
  • Ha Ha
I didn't say deflategate mattered - in fact it was probably overrated. I am just telling you not everyone feels that way though.

And the only reason the Pats were in the Super Bowl in 2018 was because the refs called a roughing the passer penalty on Chris Jones with 7 minutes left when it was clear he hit Brady in the shoulder. Not to mention the offsides by Dee Ford on the Brady INT. Or did you forget about that? You see two can play at that game...
It's a game you were already playing.

As far as Tom losing to Nick Foles. Can you identify which QB did a better job below?

1669908198021.png

If 613 yards of offense isn't enough to win the game, then you didn't lose because of the QB.

Why not? Brady is the most significant player in Belichick's career. Belichick is worse than Andy Reid without Brady.
Oh, we can do much better than that.

Belichick without Brady is worse than Jeff Fisher.
Belichick without Brady is worse than Rex Ryan.

20 years from now nobody will remember any of that but they will remember that Tom Brady the greatest QB who ever lived has 7+ rings on two different teams and his former coach likely will not have any without him.

Last edited:
Oh, we can do much better than that.

Belichick without Brady is worse than Jeff Fisher.
Belichick without Brady is worse than Rex Ryan.
Yup. Fisher is .512. Rex is .480 as a head coach. Rex also took Mark Sanchez to two straight AFC Championship games. Norv Turner: .483. Dave Wannestedt .485. Lovie Smith .506. Jon Gruden who won a Super Bowl with Brad Johnson as his QB is .511

Bill? .478 right now without the GOAT, and his only playoff game without TB12 as a Patriot HC ended in a total demolition last January by a division rival.

Last edited:

As far as Tom losing to Nick Foles. Can you identify which QB did a better job below?

View attachment 47835

If 613 yards of offense isn't enough to win the game, then you didn't lose because of the QB.

Who says Brady was most at fault for SB 52? That was mostly Belichick's D, which I've said many times before.

If Bill is at fault for allowing too many points in SB 52, then Tom is at fault for the team not scoring enough in SB 42 and 46. Can't have it both ways.

20 years from now nobody will remember any of that but they will remember that Tom Brady the greatest QB who ever lived has 7+ rings on two different teams and his former coach likely will not have any without him.

He's the greatest dinker and dunker I've ever seen play. The guy has very little ability to get the ball down the field with his arm but manages to win. I'll give props to him for that. And he turned dinking and dunking into an art form and 7 super bowls.

View attachment 47835

Let's break these numbers down a little:
29 for 374 = 12.9 yards per completion
44 for 374 = 8.5 yards per attempt

28 for 505 = 18.0 yards per completion
49 for 505 = 10.3 yards per attempt

Determining which of those two represents a dink and dunker is an exercise left for the reader.

Yup. Fisher is .512. Rex is .480 as a head coach. Rex also took Mark Sanchez to two straight AFC Championship games. Norv Turner: .483. Dave Wannestedt .485. Lovie Smith .506. Jon Gruden who won a Super Bowl with Brad Johnson as his QB is .511

Bill? .478 right now without the GOAT, and his only playoff game without TB12 as a Patriot HC ended in a total demolition last January by a division rival.

You want to break down the numbers of Walsh without Montana, Lombardi with Starr, etc?

He's the greatest dinker and dunker I've ever seen play. The guy has very little ability to get the ball down the field with his arm but manages to win. I'll give props to him for that. And he turned dinking and dunking into an art form and 7 super bowls.
He's not a dinker and dunker and even if he was 20 years from now nobody is going to remember that either. Everyone will remember him winning 7 titles including one in his first season away from the head coach that people actually believed had this magical system that let any QB win games. They'll also remember Bill winning zero without the greatest QB of all time, as he likely will.

You want to break down the numbers of Walsh without Montana, Lombardi with Starr, etc?
Nah, this isn't a 49ers or Packers board I'm sure they'll be happy to discuss those topics over there. All I know is Bill's record without Brady is worse than all those coaches I mentioned and nobody is calling any of them a great coach. Time for Bill to coach up this team or step aside. Maybe hiring an NFL caliber coaching staff would help...

Who says Brady was most at fault for SB 52? That was mostly Belichick's D, which I've said many times before.

If Bill is at fault for allowing too many points in SB 52, then Tom is at fault for the team not scoring enough in SB 42 and 46. Can't have it both ways.

Ok, so we can blame Mahomes for this performance in SB 56?

1669910744608.png
10.4 yards per completion (seems dink and dunk-y)
5.5 yards per attempt ... hmm ...

What about SB 55?

1669911020274.png

11 yards per completion
6.8 yards per attempt

Put that in your dink and dunk it

He's not a dinker and dunker and even if he was 20 years from now nobody is going to remember that either. Everyone will remember him winning 7 titles including one in his first season away from the head coach that people actually believed had this magical system that let any QB win games. They'll also remember Bill winning zero without the greatest QB of all time, as he likely will.

Yeah he is. People will also remember spygate. Take away the titles he won under that scandal, Brady is 4-3 in super bowls. And of course that affects Bill's legacy too.

Nah, this isn't a 49ers or Packers board I'm sure they'll be happy to discuss those topics over there. All I know is Bill's record without Brady is worse than all those coaches I mentioned and nobody is calling any of them a great coach. Time for Bill to coach up this team or step aside. Maybe hiring an NFL caliber coaching staff would help...

So that's how you duck a question? And it's not Bucs board either, yet that doesn't stop you from talking 24/7 Bucs football...

Ok, so we can blame Mahomes for this performance in SB 56?

View attachment 47839
10.4 yards per completion (seems dink and dunk-y)
5.5 yards per attempt ... hmm ...

Kind of hard to perform well with 3 starting offensive linemen missing....and yards/completion doesn't take into account only air yards. The eyes tell you Brady is a short yard thrower most of the time. Mahomes can throw it short, intermediate, and deep if he needs to. Brady doesn't have a deep ball ability and the passes he does throw deep are floaters with a lot of hang time.

As recently as 2020, when he won his 7th Super Bowl, Brady led the NFL in Intended Air Yards per pass attempt (average depth of target).

Yeah he is. People will also remember spygate. Take away the titles he won under that scandal, Brady is 4-3 in super bowls. And of course that affects Bill's legacy too.
Yes they will remember that but football fans won't blame Brady for that or let that taint his legacy, just the coach.

And like I said yesterday if you're taking away titles then I'm happy to add at least 4 more titles to Brady which he undoubtedly would have won but were blown by GM or Coach BB. The two Giants SB's where Bill's defense gave up the late lead that Brady gave him, the Eagles SB where BB benched Butler and the Colts SB where GM Bill decided to not pay Adam Vinatieri and Deion Branch what they were worth and sent them packing. So Brady would be 8-3 in Super Bowls. And maybe another title if you think about the end of the 2015 season where Coach Bill's genius gameplan to punt away games against the Jets and Dolphins at the end of the season which cost the Patriots HFA against the Broncos in the playoffs. No reason to think Brady wouldn't beat Cam Newton in the Super Bowl.

So TB12 is really 9-3 in Super Bowls then. Sounds good to me!

So that's how you duck a question? And it's not Bucs board either, yet that doesn't stop you from talking 24/7 Bucs football...
It's a Brady board, not a Bucs board.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back