PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predictions for Bucs record and Brady's stats 2022

If Brady hadn't passed for 5000 yards just last season then I'd say perhaps you're onto something with his passing yards... the fact is he's a prolific passer... generally against any opponent in every situation.

He had the 2nd most passing attempts in NFL history last year in a single season..so it should not come as a surprise he led the league in passing yards last year.

The passing TDs are down for sure this season... so far.

Then you agree, so far he is above average.

He's got a 5 TD game coming within the next three. Otherwise he will average about 2.5 TDs per game the rest of the way, which would put him around 37 for the season.

He needs 3 touchdowns per game on average to reach 40 TDs this season.

Plus he'll finish close to 5000 yards again. Brady and the Bucs passing offense (assuming relative health) are not going to be a problem. You don't agree with that?

Based on what...the passing offense had 1 good game so far this year. It didn't do much vs the Falcons.

He had the 2nd most passing attempts in NFL history last year in a single season..so it should not come as a surprise he led the league in passing yards last year.
You've only said this a 1000 times.

Top 5 passing attempts in the history of NFL:

Brady
Brees
Favre
Manning
Roethlisberger

Top 5 passing yards in the history of NFL:

Brady
Brees
Manning
Favre
Roethlisberger

So yes, you have to attempt passes to accumulate yards.

Then you agree, so far he is above average.
Yes, I agree, overall he's been above average. I suspect of course you didn't actually mean to say that.

He needs 3 touchdowns per game on average to reach 40 TDs this season.
Like he hasn't done that before.

Based on what...the passing offense had 1 good game so far this year. It didn't do much vs the Falcons.
Based on their offense consists of Brady, Evans and Godwin and whatever supporting cast around them.

You've only said this a 1000 times.

Top 5 passing attempts in the history of NFL:

Brady
Brees
Favre
Manning
Roethlisberger

Top 5 passing yards in the history of NFL:

Brady
Brees
Manning
Favre
Roethlisberger

So yes, you have to attempt passes to accumulate yards.

Yes, I agree, overall he's been above average. I suspect of course you didn't actually mean to say that.

Like he hasn't done that before.

Based on their offense consists of Brady, Evans and Godwin and whatever supporting cast around them.

Brady's yards are high because his passing attempts are high...he has a paltry 6.8 yards/attempt, which is equivalent to Carson Wentz and Kirk Cousins.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
Brady's yards are high because his passing attempts are high...he has a paltry 6.8 yards/attempt, which is equivalent to Carson Wentz and Kirk Cousins.
That's after 5 weeks in 2022, which is meaningless. I'm posting career numbers. Brady has the same career yards per attempt (7.5) as Montana, who had the GOAT receiver for 6 seasons.

That's after 5 weeks in 2022, which is meaningless. I'm posting career numbers. Brady has the same career yards per attempt (7.5) as Montana, who had the GOAT receiver for 6 seasons.

Yes, and Montana was a dinker and dunker too. In fact, Brady is 30th all time for yards/attempt.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
We’re up to 8 TDS, 1 INT…on pace for a monster season

We’re up to 8 TDS, 1 INT…on pace for a monster season
Not really. Yesterday's performance by the offense was a huge letdown. Hard to explain. Red zone struggles are perplexing. The pieces are there they're just not putting it together. Their running has been historically bad, so I'm not sure that's correctable, but Brady will get the passing game going.

It's early, and one bad game came change everything, but Brady's currently on pace to set the single season record for lowest INT%.

It's early, and one bad game came change everything, but Brady's currently on pace to set the single season record for lowest INT%.

He's also about to take the lead in most sacks of a QB in NFL history...only 3 more to go!

We remain at 8 TDs through 7 games…on pace for 18 on the season. Brady gonna get the record for most sacks vs that tough Ravens D…

Brady MVP update…we are now at 9 TDS halfway through the season. Brady’s on pace for 18 TDs LMAO

Brady is now alone atop the all-time leaders in game-winning drives with 55.
Brady is tied with the most fourth quarter comebacks with 43.
These are regular season only records... he already held the record in both with regular season + postseason.

He also became the first quarterback ever to reach 100,000 career passing yards (regular season + postseason).

Also, he's on pace to set the single season INT% mark... currently at an insanely low 0.3%. And now the record for most consecutive pass attempts without an interception is within reach. The all-time record is 402 attempts. Brady is currently at 373, which is the second most ever. Brady also holds the third spot at 358. These are more incredible achievements from the GOAT.

Amazing that all of you are predicting a 14-3 or 13-4 record with a former Jete head coach with a 24-40 record...

Not only that the Bucs look worse on paper than they did last year.

Now all the Timmyites are blaming Bowles LMAO....

Also, Brady MVP update...we are now up to 14 TDs and 2 INTs through 11 games. Brady on pace for 21 TDs, his worst output since 2001.

Also, Brady MVP update...we are now up to 14 TDs and 2 INTs through 11 games. Brady on pace for 21 TDs, his worst output since 2001.
Don't be such a douchebag. Bowles is an awful head coach, he made a complete ass of himself on Sunday, and then completely embarrassed himself with half-witted excuses.

And we all know Brady isn't winning MVP.

Don't be such a douchebag. Bowles is an awful head coach, he made a complete ass of himself on Sunday, and then completely embarrassed himself with half-witted excuses.

And we all know Brady isn't winning MVP.

Well you and the rest of Team Timmy said Brady doesn’t need good coaching…

Well you and the rest of Team Timmy said Brady doesn’t need good coaching…
He doesn't need a moron f*cking things up either.

Now do Mac.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back