PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predictions for Bucs record and Brady's stats 2022

It should be for the so-called GOAT. Eli needed two fluke plays to make it happen.

Two fluke plays. Perhaps if Brady came to play for 60 minutes Eli wouldn't get in the HOF.
You didnt watch the games did you. Go back and watch them, its just silly at this point to read your posts.

Nobody can be this stupid. I mean even brady haters are not this stupid.
Whoever it is they're smart enough to get you to respond to every post.

Last edited:
@sb1 and @crawhammer please tell me more…
What do you want to know? Bucs offense looked a lot more like the 2020-2021 version with Godwin back. They lost to the game because their defense didn't play well... couldn't stop the run at all, against a team that also has Patrick Mahomes.

What do you want to know? Bucs offense looked a lot more like the 2020-2021 version with Godwin back. They lost to the game because their defense didn't play well... couldn't stop the run at all, against a team that also has Patrick Mahomes.

Well, I'd like to know more about this great Bucs defensive line that supposedly was going to get after Mahomes according to Shaq Barrett...

Perhaps if Timmy didn't fumble (reminiscent of SB 52) they could have won as that mistake led directly to a Chiefs touchdown.

Well, I'd like to know more about this great Bucs defensive line that supposedly was going to get after Mahomes according to Shaq Barrett...
You can hit Barrett up directly on twitter. I didn't comment on their pass rush getting after Mahomes, who had a decent game (with a few great plays), but the real problem was the d-line's inability to stop the run.

Perhaps if Timmy didn't fumble (reminiscent of SB 52) they could have won as that mistake led directly to a Chiefs touchdown.
Brady's mistake?... a free rush from the corner. It's one play, in the first half, much else was going on in that game. Brady and the offense weren't the problem.

You can hit Barrett up directly on twitter. I didn't comment on their pass rush getting after Mahomes, who had a decent game (with a few great plays), but the real problem was the d-line's inability to stop the run.

Meaningless. Will have 0 impact on the outcome of the game. Is Godwin playing this weekend? If Godwin plays (his normal game reps) then I'm guaranteeing a win too.

Yeah you did. And in fact it did have an impact on the game, kinda like Brady running his mouth before SB 42.

Brady's mistake?... a free rush from the corner.

Yes. His job is to protect the football.

Devin White in this photo: "Most points we've given up in the past two years but nothing to worry about...we've got the Falcons, Steelers, and Panthers up next."

Last edited:
Yeah you did. And in fact it did have an impact on the game, kinda like Brady running his mouth before SB 42.
I said I didn't comment on the pass rush, which I didn't. But the fact you think Barrett's comments inspired KC to play better is funny. So you think had he kept his mouth shut the outcome would have been different? Just a bad night for the Bucs defense, it happens, and it probably won't be their last. Also, KC has a good offense with a great quarterback, so they're going to give a lot of defenses problems.

I can't see what the local dipsh*ts are saying, nor do I want to, but why do I feel like the usual morons are blaming Brady for a game in which the Tampa offense scored 31..???

Meanwhile, the dynasty built on defense is 1-3 and Coach Fisherchick slides to 10 games below .500 without Brady.

I can't see what the local dipsh*ts are saying, nor do I want to, but why do I feel like the usual morons are blaming Brady for a game in which the Tampa offense scored 31..???

Meanwhile, the dynasty built on defense is 1-3 and Coach Fisherchick slides to 10 games below .500 without Brady.

LOL nearly all of Brady’s production came when TB was 3 scores down…talk about empty calories. he simply could not keep up with Mahomes.

Brady said he'd quit when he sucked.

Hey, Tom .............................. :thumbsup:

Brady's such a wonderful guy...

Scott Barnhill, who dated Gisele Bundchen long before she met Tom Brady, will never forget meeting the quarterback at Harry Cipriani.

“I was walking in and he was walking out,” the top male model told me.

“We bumped shoulders and [Brady] said, ‘I make more money in one day than you make in a whole year.’” It was the only time the two met.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
Brady's such a wonderful guy...

Yeah I'm sure that's exactly what he said because that's what people say when they run into each other. And an ex boyfriend would always tell the truth.

Last edited:
What does this troll do, search the internet all day and night looking for negative Brady stories and plays?

Yeah I'm sure that's exactly what he said because that's what people say when they run into each other. And an ex boyfriend would always tell the truth.

How’s Brady’s 20-0 campaign coming along?

• Ha Ha
Lol this is pretty lame even for you man.

That some women gossip ****

None of you want to talk about the Chiefs dismantling the Bucs, so I had to find something…

None of you want to talk about the Chiefs dismantling the Bucs, so I had to find something…
They got punched in the mouth and allowed 200 yards rushing what is there to talk about lol

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back