PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predictions for Bucs record and Brady's stats 2022

Because he has more superbowl wins than any franchise in their history....I mean you say some stupid things, but this little tirade you are on might be your biggest dumb dumb tries yet.

The Great Kurt Warner once said about Tom Brady after he lost a superbowl, the greatest of all time does not mean you always win, it just means you win more than anyone else.

Sorry, the league is comprised of 32 teams. To “own the whole league,” you have to own every team, which Brady has not done.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
@MAC10 get back to me when the season's over. We'll see who's laughing then.

You have to look at the number of losses as well, since every loss provided an opportunity for a game winning drive...or in other words, how many times do quarterbacks fail to produce a game winning drive? Total games doesn't help much because a guy with a very high winning pct is less likely to have as many chances to take the lead/comeback in the 4th quarter (Brady, Mahomes).

I added the total losses and ratio of GWDs to Ls.

3 TDS, 673 yards, 1 INT through 3 games…Brady looking just fine.

He must be busy complaining to his mod right now anyway. Don't worry, he'll say something stupid soon enough
Just put him in your ignore file, which a lot of us have done already. It makes the forum far, far more pleasant.

You would think someone with the "Mac" in their name would be smart enough to tone it down a bit after the disaster that Jones has been thus far this year, but some people are just all too eager to prove how stupid they are. But hey, at least Jones will be stuck on 5 interceptions for a little while now...

He is just fine. Just wait till he gets his receivers back. I still don't see any reason to bet against the Bucs going all the way and getting Brady #8.

In the meantime with the loss on Sunday Bill's coaching record without Brady is another step down under .500. Seems like he can't get over the hump without the GOAT. I wonder why. Brady has said in the past that he can't do Bill's job but was he just being nice? The numbers speak for themselves.

What will be fascinating for Bill's legacy is the scenario where Bill retires in the next couple of years and the Patriots get a new coach and GM - and the team immediately becomes a contender with Mac Jones leading the way. Making it look like it was the coach holding them back. Would make you wonder at least. I wonder what HOF voters would think about that.

Last edited:
I’m
He is just fine. Just wait till he gets his receivers back. I still don't see any reason to bet against the Bucs going all the way and getting Brady #8.

In the meantime with the loss on Sunday Bill's coaching record without Brady is another step down under .500. Seems like he can't get over the hump without the GOAT. I wonder why. Brady has said in the past that he can't do Bill's job but was he just being nice? The numbers speak for themselves.

What will be fascinating for Bill's legacy is the scenario where Bill retires in the next couple of years and the Patriots get a new coach and GM - and the team immediately becomes a contender with Mac Jones leading the way. Making it look like it was the coach holding them back. Would make you wonder at least. I wonder what HOF voters would think about that.

Weren't you the one who told me last year that "Brady single handedly won the super bowl for the Bucs?" That means, there should be no problem for him now. Does this mean I was right that Brady needs his receivers to carry him (unlike what he did in NE)? The numbers in Tampa speak for themselves. Did I forget to mention that over the past two seasons 70% of Brady's touchdowns came against teams with a combines winning record of under .400?

And why do you always turn Brady discussions into something about Mac or Bill? You @crawhammer both. That seems like your default argument when you lose.

Last edited:
Looks like nearly 27 million people watched Brady lose...

Coach Fisher - uh I mean Belichick - is currently 9 games below .500 during the regular season as an HC without Brady starting and in his 10th season.

Tom Brady is 16 games over .500 without Coach Fisher in the regular season.

(I won't even compare how wildly more successful Brady is in the playoffs)

It is hilarious how Brady is 2-1 and being criticized for having a slow start while Fisher is doing a great job at 1-2.

Last edited:
I’m

Weren't you the one who told me last year that "Brady single handedly won the super bowl for the Bucs?" That means, there should be no problem for him now. Does this mean I was right that Brady needs his receivers to carry him (unlike what he did in NE)? The numbers in Tampa speak for themselves. Did I forget to mention that over the past two seasons 70% of Brady's touchdowns came against teams with a combines winning record of under .400?

And why do you always turn Brady discussions into something about Mac or Bill? You @crawhammer both. That seems like your default argument when you lose.
Well there isnt much of a problem now they are 2-1, how is Bill doing? So to you, being down to your 4th wideout means receivers carry you? You are just not very smart. Why do you think there are starters and backups and guys off the street because some are better than others, which is why they start. You know its just easier to call you stupid.

Coach Fisher - uh I mean Belichick - is currently 9 games below .500 during the regular season as an HC without Brady starting and in his 10th season.

Tom Brady is 16 games over .500 without Coach Fisher in the regular season.

(I won't even compare how wildly more successful Brady is in the playoffs)

It is hilarious how Brady is 2-1 and being criticized for having a slow start while Fisher is doing a great job at 1-2.
Yeah again at this point its just easier to call it stupid, it really has no idea. I have seen some of the worst trolls ever make more sense than he does. Brady must have beat his team so much for a long time and it caused him to come over and be a pats fan after Brady left so he could bash him and it would look like pats fans are doing it. Its really the only thing I can come up with, he literally has no knowledge of pats history and things that have happened.

Sounds like Aaron Rodgers...why is his numbers down? How about Burrow? In fact my God if Mac had those numbers and the pats were 2-1 maybe people would not have cheered so loud when he was carried screaming down the stairs.

Sorry, the league is comprised of 32 teams. To “own the whole league,” you have to own every team, which Brady has not done.
He has more superbowls than all 32 teams have in their own franchise history....Thats owning the league.

How many saw Mac cry like someone cut his foot off and rats were nawing at the stump?

Yeah, cause real men don't cry because a bunch of QBs are drafted ahead of you...at least Mac was crying for a real injury

tom-brady-crying_original.jpg

Well there isnt much of a problem now they are 2-1, how is Bill doing? So to you, being down to your 4th wideout means receivers carry you? You are just not very smart. Why do you think there are starters and backups and guys off the street because some are better than others, which is why they start. You know its just easier to call you stupid.

Oh...so the Bucs are 1 game ahead of the Pats. I'd worry more about your Bucs who may not make it past the Eagles or Rams in the NFC.

Sounds like Aaron Rodgers...why is his numbers down? How about Burrow? In fact my God if Mac had those numbers and the pats were 2-1 maybe people would not have cheered so loud when he was carried screaming down the stairs.

Yeah, Rodgers and Burrow are having down seasons. Glad we are in agreement that Timmy has sucked so far.
He has more superbowls than all 32 teams have in their own franchise history....Thats owning the league.

The Giants, Broncos, and Saints all laugh at you. Perhaps he'd have bragging rights over the Giants if he didn't laugh at their defense and cost himself 19-0.

Last edited:
Yeah, cause real men don't cry because a bunch of QBs are drafted ahead of you...at least Mac was crying for a real injury

tom-brady-crying_original.jpg

Oh...so the Bucs are 1 game ahead of the Pats. I'd worry more about your Bucs who may not make it past the Eagles or Rams in the NFC.

Yeah, Rodgers and Burrow are having down seasons. Glad we are in agreement that Timmy has sucked so far.

The Giants, Broncos, and Saints all laugh at you. Perhaps he'd have bragging rights over the Giants if he didn't laugh at their defense and cost himself 19-0.
The giants yeah Brady has more superbowls than they do as well, as well as the broncos too and the saints, in fact. Brady has the same amount of superbowls as all 3 of those teams in their franchise history. As far as crying, there is two kinds of crying, emotional over an instance in your life that was bothersome, crying becuase you have a skinned knee and people are carrying you...Brady walked off the field and down stairs with a torn in half acl and mcl. I saw Brady get 3 ribs broke and didnt miss a snap. Stay in the shallow end kid, I know pats history is fuzzy to you.

The giants yeah Brady has more superbowls than they do as well, as well as the broncos too and the saints, in fact. Brady has the same amount of superbowls as all 3 of those teams in their franchise history. As far as crying, there is two kinds of crying, emotional over an instance in your life that was bothersome, crying becuase you have a skinned knee and people are carrying you...Brady walked off the field and down stairs with a torn in half acl and mcl. I saw Brady get 3 ribs broke and didnt miss a snap. Stay in the shallow end kid, I know pats history is fuzzy to you.

Great, I'm sure Timmy has a big smile on his face when he goes to sleep at night knowing he has more super bowls than the Giants but lost the biggest game in NFL history to then...

Great, I'm sure Timmy has a big smile on his face when he goes to sleep at night knowing he has more super bowls than the Giants but lost the biggest game in NFL history to then...
Too bad Bill's defense couldn't get the one stop that they needed to get when it mattered most. Twice.

Too bad Bill's defense couldn't get the one stop that they needed to get when it mattered most. Twice.

Yeah, well that's what happens when your offense fails on 7 out of 9 scoring drives...

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back