PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predictions for Bucs record and Brady's stats 2022

Mariotta led two touchdown drives…

And Brady’s pass to Perriman was pretty much the only good pass he made that whole game. The score was tied 3-3 with 7 mins to go, which means Brady did nothing for 3+ quarters
The only good pass he made the whole game? Are you f*cking ok?

That beautiful pass to Perriman earned Brady his 54th career game-winning drive... yet now another NFL record in Brady's amazing career.

The only good pass he made the whole game? Are you f*cking ok?

Yep pretty much...did you miss Timmy's fumble?

That beautiful pass to Perriman earned Brady his 54th career game-winning drive... yet now another NFL record in Brady's amazing career.

Don't worry, Stafford and Matt Ryan will eventually catch up to him. They are not far behind. It took Brady, what, 23 years to get that record while it took Peyton only 17?

Last edited:
Don't worry, Stafford and Matt Ryan will eventually catch up to him. They are not far behind. It took Brady, what, 23 years to get that record while it took Peyton only 17?
Interesting list...

NFL Game-Winning Drives Active Leaders

1. Brady (54)
2. Ryan (42)
3. Stafford (42)
4. Wilson (33)
5. Carr (30)
6. Dalton (28)
7. Rodgers (27)
8. Tannehill (26)

Embarrassing company for Rodgers.
Ryan might not win 12 more games in his career... there's no way he's catching Brady.
Stafford had plenty of opportunities for comebacks in Detroit. I don't think he'll see enough of them for the remainder of his career.
No one else on that list has a chance.
Mahomes (10), Allen (11) and Herbert (8) are quarterbacks I would give some consideration if they have sustained careers but they're so far behind at this point it's hard to imagine.

Interesting list...

1. Brady (54) 73 .740
2. Ryan (42) 103 .408
3. Stafford (42) 96 .438
4. Wilson (33) 54 .611
5. Carr (30) 72 .417
6. Dalton (28) 69 .406
7. Rodgers (27) 67 .403
8. Tannehill (26) 60 .433

You have to look at the number of losses as well, since every loss provided an opportunity for a game winning drive...or in other words, how many times do quarterbacks fail to produce a game winning drive? Total games doesn't help much because a guy with a very high winning pct is less likely to have as many chances to take the lead/comeback in the 4th quarter (Brady, Mahomes).

I added the total losses and ratio of GWDs to Ls.

14-3 with the 3rd loss being a week 18 glorified preseason game looking good.

Interesting list...

1. Brady (54)
2. Ryan (42)
3. Stafford (42)
4. Wilson (33)
5. Carr (30)
6. Dalton (28)
7. Rodgers (27)
8. Tannehill (26)

Embarrassing company for Rodgers.
Ryan might not win 12 more games in his career... there's no way he's catching Brady.
Stafford had plenty of opportunities for comebacks in Detroit. I don't think he'll see enough of them for the remainder of his career.
No one else on that list has a chance.
Mahomes (10), Allen (11) and Herbert (8) are quarterbacks I would give some consideration if they have sustained careers but they're so far behind at this point it's hard to imagine.
Don't forget, Rodgers has had to go up against the Lions, Vikings and Bears, oh my!

Another list that I like is 4th Quarter Comebacks. Here are the top ten active leaders.
1. Brady (42)
2. Ryan (34)
2. Stafford (34)
4. Tannehill (25)
4. Wilson (25)
6. Carr (24)
7. Dalton (24)
8. Flacco (19)
9. Rodgers (18)
10. Cousins (14)
Can someone please explain how Rodgers was called the Comeback Kid? Was it just one play?

LOL, looks like Beasely is going to be Tommy's number 1 receiver on Sunday with Evans, Godwin, and Julio out...
Beasely probably isn't going to play this weekend. He needs to get up to speed first.

I'm willing to bet you run for the hills if Brady beats Rodgers with the dogfood Brady's lining up with this weekend.

Buffalo was bad for nearly 20 years during the Brady era. This year's Bills are best Bills team since the 90s. And the last time Buffalo and Tampa played, the Bucs barely won in OT with Allen never touching the ball. I wouldn't hang my hat on past results. Besides, Von Miller is 3-0 vs Brady in the postseason and is an absolute nightmare for him. Von owned Donovan Smith in the playoffs last year when the Bucs played the Rams.
Ashley cranked me out of that thread (for no good reason). So I'll offer you a reply here. Von Miller terrorizes everyone not just Brady and the Bucs. But his team can still lose obviously. Also, I don't think the Rams were bragging about shutting Brady down when he hung a season high 432 on them and then wiped out a 25 point deficit in the divisional game.

Right, Brady has dominated pretty much every opponent for his entire career (in a Patriots and Bucs uniform). He just dominates Buffalo more. The Patriots would not be 1-4 against Buffalo had Brady been their quarterback in 2020 and 2021. As it stand right now they have no chance with Jones going up against Allen. 0-2 coming up this season... there's no safer bet.

Ashley cranked me out of that thread (for no good reason). So I'll offer you a reply here. Von Miller terrorizes everyone not just Brady and the Bucs. But his team can still lose obviously. Also, I don't think the Rams were bragging about shutting Brady down when he hung a season high 432 on them and then wiped out a 25 point deficit in the divisional game.

Again, the only reason Brady got back into the game was because of turnovers created by the Bucs D.
Right, Brady has dominated pretty much every opponent for his entire career (in a Patriots and Bucs uniform). He just dominates Buffalo more. The Patriots would not be 1-4 against Buffalo had Brady been their quarterback in 2020 and 2021. As it stand right now they have no chance with Jones going up against Allen. 0-2 coming up this season... there's no safer bet.

LOL, no he hasn’t. He’s…

9-9 vs Denver

1-1 vs Arizona

5-4 vs the Rams (1-3 vs LA Rams)

And if the Bucs lose to the Cardinals this year he’ll end up having a losing record vs them. Also he will not have a winning record vs Denver. Sorry.

Again, the only reason Brady got back into the game was because of turnovers created by the Bucs D.
Which Brady turned into points. As he's done again and again including SB LI. That's a bad thing?
LOL, no he hasn’t. He’s…

9-9 vs Denver
Whose defense was it that got shredded by Brock Osweiler, Jake Plummer and a broken down Peyton Manning in the 2018 AFCCG? Not on Brady. I wonder if it the same defense designed by the same coach that hasn't made the Buffalo Bills punt in 9 quarters and counting and had the worst defensive playoff performance in the history of the league.
1-1 vs Arizona
Gostkowski missed an easy GWFG with no time left and a blocked Pats punt set up a Cardinals TD in that game. That's not on Brady.
Most importantly by far... 2-0 in Super Bowls vs the Rams. Dominance.

Last edited:
LOL, no he hasn’t. He’s…

9-9 vs Denver

1-1 vs Arizona

And if the Bucs lose to the Cardinals this year he’ll end up having a losing record vs them. Also he will not have a winning record vs Denver. Sorry.
Is that supposed to be a knock on Brady? A few .500 records? LOL. Like I said, he's the most dominant player in the history of the NFL. Obviously. Greatest quarterback. Greatest player. Greatest career. The only times you've ever won as a Patriots fan was with Brady as your quarterback. That goes for every fan of the team ever too. Including the people who operate this website (some of which now support trolling of Brady fans). All those banners at Gillette... Brady. The swell of popularity of the team (and Kraft's bank account) over the past two decades... Brady. Belichick's $25 million per season... Brady. Etc.

Is that supposed to be a knock on Brady? A few .500 records? LOL. Like I said, he's the most dominant player in the history of the NFL. Obviously. Greatest quarterback. Greatest player. Greatest career. The only times you've ever won as a Patriots fan was with Brady as your quarterback. That goes for every fan of the team ever too. Including the people who operate this website (some of which now support trolling of Brady fans). All those banners at Gillette... Brady. The swell of popularity of the team (and Kraft's bank account) over the past two decades... Brady. Belichick's $25 million per season... Brady. Etc.
Like I said, there are good trolls and then there are the idiot trolls that say things like Brady isnt good because he only won 7 superbowls and not 10. Brady has the best winning pct of all time, and there isnt a close second, but dippy picks out a few .500 record vs teams as if that somehow makes Brady under any other QB that ever lived.

Yep pretty much...did you miss Timmy's fumble?

Yeah Brady is **** because he didnt have to come from behind as much. lol How about you pull of percentage of when behind and you come back successfully and let me know how that looks. Its one thing to be a troll, but when you are stupid about football too, thats a bad look.

Which Brady turned into points. As he's done again and again including SB LI. That's a bad thing?

Whose defense was it that got shredded by Brock Osweiler, Jake Plummer and a broken down Peyton Manning in the 2018 AFCCG? Not on Brady. I wonder if it the same defense designed by the same coach that hasn't made the Buffalo Bills punt in 9 quarters and counting and had the worst defensive playoff performance in the history of the league.

Gostkowski missed an easy GWFG with no time left and a blocked Pats punt set up a Cardinals TD in that game. That's not on Brady.

Most importantly by far... 2-0 in Super Bowls vs the Rams. Dominance.

The facts are, Brady is...

9-9 vs Denver (1-3 in the postseason)

1-1 vs the Cardinals

5-4 vs the Rams

6-3 vs the Giants (but 0-2 in the the super bowl)

So you cannot say Brady owns all NFL teams. He clearly doesn't. Sorry, and that's the way it will be if he retires this year. One more loss to the Cardinals, and he'll be 1-2 and if he loses to the Rams he'll be 5-5.

Quit changing the goalposts. You said he "pretty much owns every team" and I proved you wrong.

1-1 vs the Cardinals

5-4 vs the Rams

So you cannot say Brady owns all NFL teams. He clearly doesn't. Sorry, and that's the way it will be if he retires this year. One more loss to the Cardinals, and he'll be 1-2 and if he loses to the Rams he'll be 5-5.
Brady owns the whole league and that's even better. More Super Bowl rings than any other franchise or player. Those are the facts. Total and complete domination. Also 1-0 against his old team and coach and the question who made the dynasty has been answered. Decisively.

And it's unlikely that Brady would trade his rings to be over 9-9 against the Broncos lol.

Brady owns the whole league and that's even better. More Super Bowl rings than any other franchise or player. Those are the facts. Total and complete domination. Also 1-0 against his old team and coach and the question who made the dynasty has been answered. Decisively.

And it's unlikely that Brady would trade his rings to be over 9-9 against the Broncos lol.

How does he own the whole league when he does not have a winning record against two teams and is 1 game above .500 against two other teams? Again, sorry I had to insert these facts into the conversation.

Quit changing the goalposts. You said he "pretty much owns every team" and I proved you wrong.

1-1 vs the Cardinals

5-4 vs the Rams

If he wins the Super Bowl then he'll have 8 rings and then you'll really lose your mind. At least you're admitting Brady is responsible for his win-loss record. Including his gaudy 33-3 against Buffalo. Took Belichick only 2 seasons to lose more games to Buffalo then he had in 18 seasons with Brady.

Also, it's hysterical how you think you're making some valid statement with these puny sample sizes... seriously, 1-1, 1-2. How's this?... 1-0... Brady against the Patriots. Undefeated against Belichick. That's not going to change either because god knows the Patriots have 0% chance of making it to the Super Bowl.

If he wins the Super Bowl then he'll have 8 rings and then you'll really lose your mind. At least you're admitting Brady is responsible for his win-loss record. Including his gaudy 33-3 against Buffalo. Took Belichick only 2 seasons to lose more games to Buffalo then he had in 18 seasons with Brady.

Also, it's hysterical how you think you're making some valid statement with these puny sample sizes... seriously, 1-1, 1-2. How's this?... 1-0... Brady against the Patriots. Undefeated against Belichick. That's not going to change either because god knows the Patriots have 0% chance of making it to the Super Bowl.

Brady will have another pro bowl season (his record 16th) and be in the MVP conversation (but won't win it).

Prediction for Brady’s number...

4930 yards
38 TD
9 INT

LOL

How does he own the whole league when he does not have a winning record against two teams and is 1 game above .500 against two other teams? Again, sorry I had to insert these facts into the conversation.
Because he has more superbowl wins than any franchise in their history....I mean you say some stupid things, but this little tirade you are on might be your biggest dumb dumb tries yet.

The Great Kurt Warner once said about Tom Brady after he lost a superbowl, the greatest of all time does not mean you always win, it just means you win more than anyone else.

Reactions: sb1

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back