PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predictions for Bucs record and Brady's stats 2022

No, he's doing that on his own
Most pass attempts and fewest INTs in the NFL. Brady's not f*cking things up.

Are you just going to incessantly ridicule Brady or do you have anything meaningful to offer here?

Bucs have the worst running game in the NFL. Historically bad.
Their WRs have been returning from injury (Godwin), chronically injured (Jones and Gage), or playing with their head up their ass (Evans).
Their o-line has been a mess all season.
The head coach is an obvious moron who has absolutely no business being a head coach in the NFL.

Does any of that register with you? Or you'd rather just continue to be a prick who enjoys sh*tting on everyone's appreciation for the undisputed greatest player in the history of the NFL?

Most pass attempts and fewest INTs in the NFL. Brady's not f*cking things up.

Most pass attempts and yet only 15th in touchdowns...

undisputed greatest player in the history of the NFL?

THat's your opinion. Personally, I can't put a guy who is a dinker and dunker into that category, which Brady is. And many don't consider him the GOAT because half his super bowls were one under Spygate and Deflategate. So no, Brady being the GOAT is not "undisputed" around the country.

Last edited:
THat's your opinion. Personally, I can't put a guy who is a dinker and dunker into that category, which Brady is. And many don't consider him the GOAT because half his super bowls were one under Spygate and Deflategate. So no, Brady being the GOAT is not "undisputed" around the country.
Yes, actually it is. Literally everyone KNOWS he's the greatest quarterback in the history of the NFL. I suppose some people may still be debating who's the greatest player in the history of the league but the quarterback discussion is over for EVERYONE.

Spygate is Belichick's fault. So are you discrediting him too? Of course you're not.

Deflategate is a complete nothing situation. Brady has won 4 Super Bowls since that completely overblown situation came to light.

Yes, actually it is. Literally everyone KNOWS he's the greatest quarterback in the history of the NFL. I suppose some people may still be debating who's the greatest player in the history of the league but the quarterback discussion is over for EVERYONE.

No, it's not. For some reason you want everyone in America to bow down to Brady, including this forum, and it's not happening. He's clearly not the most talented - Mahomes is. He doesn't have the strongest arm, the quickest release, or the ability to scramble. What he does is dinks and dunks his way to yards and touchdowns. If the Super Bowl was tomorrow, I'm taking Mahomes. And I might take Montana over Brady too even though he is a dinker and dunker because he doesn't make major mistakes in the super bowl like Timmy does.

Spygate is Belichick's fault. So are you discrediting him too? Of course you're not.

To many people it taints both. Belichick ran the operation, Brady (and all the players) benefitted from it.
Deflategate is a complete nothing situation. Brady has won 4 Super Bowls since that completely overblown situation came to light.

Perhaps, but he was accused of deflating footballs during his super bowl winning year. So really only 3 super bowls since deflategate.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
No, it's not. For some reason you want everyone in America to bow down to Brady, including this forum, and it's not happening. He's clearly not the most talented - Mahomes is. He doesn't have the strongest arm, the quickest release, or the ability to scramble. What he does is dinks and dunks his way to yards and touchdowns. If the Super Bowl was tomorrow, I'm taking Mahomes. And I might take Montana over Brady too even though he is a dinker and dunker because he doesn't make major mistakes in the super bowl like Timmy does.
Oh Christ. Everyone does bow down to Brady, including Mahomes and Montana. Even you, except you won't acknowledge it.

Mahomes is extraordinarily talented but despite 4 consecutive trips to the AFCCG he has one Super Bowl ring. Twice he got bounced by Brady, so that's a dead argument, head-to-head Brady is better. Period.

Brady has had a better career than the combination of Montana and Young. No joke. Compare the numbers, I posted them in a thread once before, so you can look it up.

Physical attributes alone obviously don't make for a great quarterback so you're not making a good point there. Brady's the undisputed GOAT quarterback and it's very unlikely anyone will catch him in our lifetime.

Oh Christ. Everyone does bow down to Brady, including Mahomes and Montana. Even you, except you won't acknowledge it.

Mahomes is extraordinarily talented but despite 4 consecutive trips to the AFCCG he has one Super Bowl ring. Twice he got bounced by Brady, so that's a dead argument, head-to-head Brady is better. Period.

Brady has had a better career than the combination of Montana and Young. No joke. Compare the numbers, I posted them in a thread once before, so you can look it up.

Physical attributes alone obviously don't make for a great quarterback so you're not making a good point there. Brady's the undisputed GOAT quarterback and it's very unlikely anyone will catch him in our lifetime.

Brady's the most accomplished of all time, not the most talented and that's not even close. Put Mahomes on Belichick's patriots team for the past 20 years and the Pats win 8 super bowls. On the field, he can do everything Timmy can and more. I never said Montana had better numbers than Brady, I merely said he was more clutch in the Super Bowl and that is a fact. Montana won 4 super bowls in 9 years. Brady won his first 4 in 14 years.

Take away titles won under Spygate and Deflategate, Brady is 3-3 in Super Bowls, and to a number of people that is not enough to be GOAT.

• Ha Ha
Brady's the most accomplished of all time, not the most talented and that's not even close. Put Mahomes on Belichick's patriots team for the past 20 years and the Pats win 8 super bowls.
Put Brady with Andy Reid over the last four seasons, with four AFCCG opportunities, and they're playing in four Super Bowls (winning at least two). Based on Mahomes AFCCG and Super Bowl performances, and Belichick's track record with any quarterback other than Brady, I would say there is no chance whatsoever they would have won 8 friggin Super Bowls.

I never said Montana had better numbers than Brady, I merely said he was more clutch in the Super Bowl and that is a fact.
Brady only has 6 game-winning SB drives and the two largest comeback margins in the history of the Super Bowl. You apparently are ignorant of what a fact is.

Take away titles won under Spygate and Deflategate, Brady is 3-3 in Super Bowls, and to a number of people that is not enough to be GOAT.
Take away all of the Super Bowls that Belichick has won with Brady and he has 0.

Put Brady with Andy Reid over the last four seasons, with four AFCCG opportunities, and they're playing in four Super Bowls (winning at least two). Based on Mahomes AFCCG and Super Bowl performances, and Belichick's track record with any quarterback other than Brady, I would say there is no chance whatsoever they would have won 8 friggin Super Bowls.

Andy Reid is a great coach, just not at the level of Belichick. So I'm not sure what you are saying...that Brady would win a few super bowls with a good coach? Reid took the Eagles to 3 straight NFCCGs with McNabb and nearly won a super bowl there.

Brady only has 6 game-winning SB drives and the two largest comeback margins in the history of the Super Bowl. You apparently are ignorant of what a fact is.

Nearly every QB who won a super bowl engineered the game winning drive, unless they won on a defensive score.
This doesn't tell me anything.

Take away all of the Super Bowls that Belichick has won with Brady and he has 0.

We're not discussing Belichick here.

Nearly every QB who won a super bowl engineered the game winning drive, unless they won on a defensive score.
Again, definitions, you have problems there... don't know what clutch, game-winning and fact mean.

Why not? Brady is the most significant player in Belichick's career. Belichick is worse than Andy Reid without Brady. In fact a lot worse. Belichick's career as a head coach without Brady is completely unworthy of mention. Brady achieved the ultimate goal without Belichick. Immediately.

Most pass attempts and yet only 15th in touchdowns...

You actually believe this. Ok, this relieves me of having to take seriously anything that you might have to say about football. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt.

awkward dumb and dumber GIF

• Winner
Andy Reid is a great coach, just not at the level of Belichick. So I'm not sure what you are saying...that Brady would win a few super bowls with a good coach? Reid took the Eagles to 3 straight NFCCGs with McNabb and nearly won a super bowl there.

You brought Belichick in to this topic, calling the team "Belichick's Patriots".

Also kinda hard for Mahomes to win 8 Super Bowls in the last 20 years since Mahomes was 6 years old when Brady won his first.

Brady achieved the ultimate goal without Belichick. Immediately.

Brady on the Bucs is no different than Flacco with the Ravens, Foles with the Eagles, etc...one and done. In other words, the Bucs got lucky as a number of super bowl winning teams. Those teams didn't even come close to winning the super bowl afterwards. Manning at least went to back-to-back super bowls in Denver as did Wilson in Seattle. Brady couldn't do that in Tampa.

Last edited:
If you want to take away those titles I'll add 4 more right back that Brady should have won but were lost by his head coach/GM and/or his defense. (41, 42, 46, 52) and potentially a fifth (48)

Brady on the Bucs is no different than Flacco with the Ravens, Foles with the Eagles, etc...one and done. In other words, the Bucs got lucky as a number of super bowl winning teams. They didn't even come close to winning the super bowl afterwards.
Imagine comparing the greatest QB who ever lived to Joe Flacco and Nick Foles. Lol

Imagine comparing the greatest QB who ever lived to Joe Flacco and Nick Foles. Lol

Imagine losing to Flacco and Nick Foles in the playoffs...

If you want to take away those titles I'll add 4 more right back that Brady should have won but were lost by his head coach/GM and/or his defense. (41, 42, 46, 52) and potentially a fifth (48)

Not the same as multiple cheating scandals...

Imagine losing to Flacco and Nick Foles in the playoffs...
Imagine actually comparing the greatest QB that ever lived to those two guys like they belong in his league. Lol
Not the same as multiple cheating scandals...
Bill was the only one actually caught cheating out of the two. So if you're taking away titles blame the coach.

I bet another good HC doesn't bench Malcolm Butler or have his defense give up two game winning drives one with an undefeated season on the line with the lead against the Giants...or punt away Deion Branch and have it come back to bite him.

Imagine actually comparing the greatest QB that ever lived to those two guys like they belong in his league. Lol

IMagine losing to those two guys who don't look like they belong in this league lol

Bill was the only one actually caught cheating out of the two. So if you're taking away titles blame the coach.

Then why were both suspended? Bill was responsible for spygate, but Brady and all 53 players on the roster benefitted. And The Deflator may have something to say about Brady's role in deflategate...

Last edited:
Guys, stop feeding the troll.

Brady is universally regarded as the GOAT. He has consistently won a championship once every 3 years for the 2 decades he has played, which is completely unheard of. There is no debate, except the one put forward by haters and/or morons.

Meanwhile, without Tom Brady, Bill Belichick's HC career is an abysmal failure.

Last edited:
Brady on the Bucs is no different than Flacco with the Ravens, Foles with the Eagles, etc...one and done. In other words, the Bucs got lucky as a number of super bowl winning teams. Those teams didn't even come close to winning the super bowl afterwards. Manning at least went to back-to-back super bowls in Denver as did Wilson in Seattle. Brady couldn't do that in Tampa.
You need an intervention of some sort.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back