PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predictions for Bucs record and Brady's stats 2022

Now you are just making stuff up, sort of like Ray Anderson did in 2006. Read this, maybe you will learn something:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/199345-the-truth-about-spygate-puni

LOL, written by a Patriots fan...what are they supposed to say. Goodell said the Pats "violated longstanding NFL rules" - his words, not mine.

“This episode represents a calculated and deliberate attempt to avoid longstanding rules designed to encourage fair play and promote honest competition on the playing field,” Commissioner Roger Goodell wrote in a letter to the Patriots.

The NFL Constitution and Bylaws, which were in place during that period, said this:

"Any use by any club at any time, from the start to the finish of any game in which such club is a participant, of any communications or information-gathering equipment, other than Polaroid-type cameras or field telephones, shall be prohibited, including without limitation videotape machines, telephone tapping, or bugging devices, or any other form of electronic devices that might aid a team during the playing of a game."

Who said this?

And? Eric Mangini just wants a job in the NFL, which he's been trying to get ever since spygate.

You say that like its not an accomplishment. We'll see how long the scrambler lasts.

Mahomes in all round talent. Brady is good at short and intermediate passes - and that's about it.

Last edited:
LOL, written by a Patriots fan...what are they supposed to say. Goodell said the Pats "violated longstanding NFL rules" - his words, not mine.

“This episode represents a calculated and deliberate attempt to avoid longstanding rules designed to encourage fair play and promote honest competition on the playing field,” Commissioner Roger Goodell wrote in a letter to the Patriots.

The NFL Constitution and Bylaws, which were in place during that period, said this:

"Any use by any club at any time, from the start to the finish of any game in which such club is a participant, of any communications or information-gathering equipment, other than Polaroid-type cameras or field telephones, shall be prohibited, including without limitation videotape machines, telephone tapping, or bugging devices, or any other form of electronic devices that might aid a team during the playing of a game."

And? Eric Mangini just wants a job in the NFL, which he's been trying to get ever since spygate.

Mahomes in all round talent. Brady is good at short and intermediate passes - and that's about it.
Citing Goodell about anything is a tell. He knows less about football, law and science than you do.

Mangini is the one who reported them in the first place, so I guess we need to rule all of Spygate inadmissible since you are disqualifying the witness.

Since the split.... comparison of December, January & February numbers...

Brady:
14-2 overall
5-1 postseason
38 TDs
7 INTs
307 passing Y/G

Belichick:
4-8 overall
0-1 postseason
14 TDs (NE QBs)
9 INTs
189 passing Y/G

It's almost like "The Patriot Way" was more a function of having the GOAT QB and not anything special the coaching staff did....

Maybe Brady can come home next season now that he’s divorced from the Brazilian ho, and help BB’s numbers out a little.

Pats best chance for wins come next week at Cardinals and Raiders, but Bill's kryptonite is playing ex coaches or players. They might get a gimme against the Dolphins week 17 if they have their playoff spot in tact.

They may not win another game this year.

Since the split.... comparison of December, January & February numbers...

Brady:
14-2 overall
5-1 postseason
38 TDs
7 INTs
307 passing Y/G

Belichick:
4-8 overall
0-1 postseason
14 TDs (NE QBs)
9 INTs
189 passing Y/G

This fight is over. Brady won by KO in the second round.

It's almost like "The Patriot Way" was more a function of having the GOAT QB and not anything special the coaching staff did....
Coaches don't win games, players do. Coaches can only lose them.
We can see that playing out every week in the NYFL.

Yes, actually it is. Literally everyone KNOWS he's the greatest quarterback in the history of the NFL. I suppose some people may still be debating who's the greatest player in the history of the league but the quarterback discussion is over for EVERYONE.

Spygate is Belichick's fault. So are you discrediting him too? Of course you're not.

Deflategate is a complete nothing situation. Brady has won 4 Super Bowls since that completely overblown situation came to light.
Defamegate wasn't overblown. It was made up. The only person who messed with footballs that day was the NYFL employee who was taking balls that were meant for charity and selling them. He and his story disappeared as fast as greased lightning.

That's the same thing that Eli Manning was doing with game helmets. He was selling the actual game worn helmets and giving the charity others. I guess his salary wasn't high enough.

Last edited:
Incorrect. Other teams did. What changed was that teams were no longer allowed to tape from the sideline. Booth recording was still allowed. The change was in a memo, not a rule that was voted on, which was part of the problem. The other issue was that the memo addressed videotape used "during the game", which was not what they were doing. The league held that they were in violation, they stopped doing it that way and then won 17 straight games. The rule wasn't invented because of The Patriots and dates back to 2006, which even you can recognize comes after 2002, 2004 and 2005 (the years that they won those first three Super Bowls).

I got a kick out of seeing other fans trying to punish the Pats retroactively for Crygate.

I got a kick out of seeing other fans trying to punish the Pats retroactively for Crygate.

That's because you don't understand it

Like I said before, most of Brady's good numbers over the past two seasons have come against crappy teams. I've broken down the numbers before on this forum. This year the Bucs schedule got harder and the Bucs offense has folded like a cheap tent.

Like I said before, most of Brady's good numbers over the past two seasons have come against crappy teams. I've broken down the numbers before on this forum. This year the Bucs schedule got harder and the Bucs offense has folded like a cheap tent.
Pay attention to the thread topic dummy. Unless you're breaking down December or later numbers, your input is useless here. The Bucs schedule isn't easier in the postseason when every opponent is tough. They're 5-1 in the postseason alone, 6-1 against playoff teams (December+). The Patriots are 1-6 against playoff teams in the same timeframe (and the 1 win is the wind storm game against Buffalo). Belichick would have us all believe September is an extension of the preseason and the season really doesn't begin until after Thanksgiving. That sounds cool when you're kicking everyone's ass for the majority of two decades with Tom Brady but it kind of loses its luster when you're playing your worst football after Thanksgiving.

I gave you the relevant numbers. Brady's got a full season's worth of games to show for it. 14-2, 38 TDs, 7 INTs and 307 passing Y/G when the calendar hits December. That's the opposite of folding like a cheap tent. For that just turn to Belichick and the Patriots.

Idk if Brady can keep his numbers up considering his head coach is an idiot and his OC is also clueless. Our coaching staff also sucks but I definitely ain't trading with the Bucs right now lol.

Idk if Brady can keep his numbers up considering his head coach is an idiot and his OC is also clueless. Our coaching staff also sucks but I definitely ain't trading with the Bucs right now lol.
I never looked at things that way but I think you're right.

Pay attention to the thread topic dummy. Unless you're breaking down December or later numbers, your input is useless here. The Bucs schedule isn't easier in the postseason when every opponent is tough. They're 5-1 in the postseason alone, 6-1 against playoff teams (December+). The Patriots are 1-6 against playoff teams in the same timeframe (and the 1 win is the wind storm game against Buffalo). Belichick would have us all believe September is an extension of the preseason and the season really doesn't begin until after Thanksgiving. That sounds cool when you're kicking everyone's ass for the majority of two decades with Tom Brady but it kind of loses its luster when you're playing your worst football after Thanksgiving.

I gave you the relevant numbers. Brady's got a full season's worth of games to show for it. 14-2, 38 TDs, 7 INTs and 307 passing Y/G when the calendar hits December. That's the opposite of folding like a cheap tent. For that just turn to Belichick and the Patriots.

How dumb are you? Talking about the two in December without each other is pointless when you ignore the regular season. You want to know who the Bucs played the last two years in December/January during the regular season?

2020 - Minnesota (7-9), Atlanta (4-12), Detroit (5-11), Atlanta

2021 - Atlanta, Buffalo (11-6), New Orleans (9-8), Carolina (5-12), Jets (4-13), Carolina

So other than Buffalo, he really had only no impressive wins against a good quality opponent during the regular season in December/January. The other good team he faced was New Orleans and he lost 9-0 and absolutely sucked that game.

As far as the playoffs, he had one lucky run in 2020 ( thanks to Evans, Brown, Gronk, Fournette, Godwin, etc) that he could not repeat in 2021.

How dumb are you? Talking about the two in December without each other is pointless when you ignore the regular season. You want to know who the Bucs played the last two years in December/January during the regular season?

2020 - Minnesota (7-9), Atlanta (4-12), Detroit (5-11), Atlanta

2021 - Atlanta, Buffalo (11-6), New Orleans (9-8), Carolina (5-12), Jets (4-13), Carolina

So other than Buffalo, he really had only no impressive wins against a good quality opponent during the regular season in December/January. The other good team he faced was New Orleans and he lost 9-0 and absolutely sucked that game.

As far as the playoffs, he had one lucky run in 2020 ( thanks to Evans, Brown, Gronk, Fournette, Godwin, etc) that he could not repeat in 2021.
Truly comical take.

Brady's 14-2 with sensational numbers in December+ and you want to chalk it up to luck and a weak schedule. When literally 5 of the wins came in the postseason. You know against playoff caliber teams.

I'm focusing on after Thanksgiving because Bill says that's when you really know what type of team you have. Bill has the type of team with a winning percentage of 33%.

Truly comical take.

Brady's 14-2 with sensational numbers in December+ and you want to chalk it up to luck and a weak schedule. When literally 5 of the wins came in the postseason. You know against playoff caliber teams.

I'm focusing on after Thanksgiving because Bill says that's when you really know what type of team you have. Bill has the type of team with a winning percentage of 33%.

You want to focus on after Thanksgiving? Fine, we can change the goal posts. We can add to my list that Brady lost to the Chiefs in 2020, barely beat the Colts in 2021 (an average team), and in 2022 lost to Browns (a crap team).

So in reality, Brady has only beaten 1 good team (and that was barely) during the regular season after Thanksgiving as a Buc.

Last edited:
Thanksgiving is a reference point. The records and numbers are December+.

If you're going to contend nonsense like Brady has barely one win against a good team during some arbitrarily narrowed timeframe then I'm all set with that.

December, January & February. That's what I'm looking at here.

Thanksgiving is a reference point. The records and numbers are December+.

If you're going to contend nonsense like Brady has barely one win against a good team during some arbitrarily narrowed timeframe then I'm all set with that.

December, January & February. That's what I'm looking at here.

So now the Sunday after Thanksgiving doesn't count in your "after thanksgiving" analysis...got it.

All I'm saying is that the numbers are definitely going to be skewed in Brady's favor in this exercise since he's played some of the worst teams in the league in December while the Pats have played Buffalo, Miami, Rams, Chargers, etc. over the past 3 seasons. His super bowl run in 2020 consisted of beating a third stringer (Taylor Heinicke, who would have beaten the Bucs had he not injured himself) and Drew Brees (coming off 12 broken ribs and a collapsed lung).

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back