PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predict the Score CONTEST, Super Bowl ATL vs NE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time we played Ryan he threw for over 400 yards, Julio Jones had a huge day. I think this is the game where we miss gronk.

Falcons: 31
Patriots: 21
Last time they played, with 6:18 left the Pats led 30-13, Ryan was 23/35/227/1/1 and Julio had 9 targets 3 catches and 22 yards.
The numbers you cite mostly came in garbage time vs prevent.

Patriots 41 Falcons 20

I've been going back in forth between 34-10 and 34-17 with Falcons scoring a late TD in the 4th

I'll go with 34-10

Patriots 34 Falcons 24

Patriots 34 Falcons 23

Patriots 32
Falcons 29

I normally wait to post these but this number has been in my head since last week.

Patriots 38
Falcons 28

Assuming a clean game, bounces can always drastically alter outcomes. The Falcons scoring 28 on us is a testament to how good their offense is, but unless the Falcons D can consistently get pressure up the middle on Andrews and Thuney I don't see how Brady doesn't absolutely shred their defense.

First SB in a while where the Patriots are facing a low ranked defense, will be interesting to see how it goes! Go Pats!

Greetings,
Patriots 34
Falcons 24
Celticboy04

Pats 30 Falcs 24

Patriots 33
Canaries In The Coal Mine 21

Pats. 38
Atl. 34

Go Pats

Pats 30
Atl 24

After losing two to the Giants, the Pats will be better prepared than ever.. #12 will be MVP and finally cement his legacy, even though Marshall Faulk will be butthurt about something..

Pats 34
Atlanta 24

Pats 34
Falcons 23

Patriots 38
Falcons 31

Falcons 41
Pats 28

The streets will flow with the blood of the non-believers.

Amen & Attack

Patriots 41 - Falcons 23

We know the script. It's a close game at halftime, Patriots slowly build their lead in the 3rd, make a big defensive play in the 4th, and the game gets out of hand with about 10 minutes left.

Pats 31
Falcheats 23

SB MVP: The GOAT
Most likely to get arrested: Dorito Dink
Most likely charges: one count of assault & battery against Goodell, Roger on live TV and one count of sexual harassment on a super bowl stage against Brady, Tom. Latter charge dropped because Brady is a sweetheart

Patriots 38
Falcons 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes