PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predict the Score CONTEST, Super Bowl ATL vs NE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually go into hibernation after the season. But this year I will post the final results soon, I will get them done as I work my way through a DVR full of Patriots :)
get them done as I work my way through a DVR full of Patriots :)[/QUOTE]

I didn't win anything but thanks for doing this, it's fun.

Thanks alamo

Anyone tally the final results?

Anyone tally the final results?

I did and it was close. If I did it correctly @DarrylS is this year's champion. It was a close race.

I could post them here but would not want to disrespect Alamo and they would not posted as clean as his are.

Any idea what place I came in? Alamo has been m.i.a. since this post.

Any idea what place I came in? Alamo has been m.i.a. since this post.

I'll post the top few that I came up with. I did this out of curiosity. Please check for errors. I do believe it's accurate.

(I don't want to disrespect Alamo in any way because it's truly a blast to participate in it during the season.)

upload_2017-2-26_12-35-26.png

Here is the list of all those that were still in the competition. (Didn't miss a week or missed only one week)

The average point total given for those who missed that week was 11. (If you see a blank space next to your name I didn't see your prediction. )

upload_2017-2-27_21-26-39.png
upload_2017-2-27_21-27-37.png
upload_2017-2-27_21-28-19.png
upload_2017-2-27_21-28-57.png

Here is the weekly point total. Point total was moved out to one hundredths to account FCB's usage of π as a score. :D

upload_2017-2-27_21-43-40.png
upload_2017-2-27_21-44-20.png
upload_2017-2-27_21-44-59.png
upload_2017-2-27_21-45-39.png
upload_2017-2-27_21-46-20.png
upload_2017-2-27_21-47-1.png
upload_2017-2-27_21-47-29.png

I'll post the top few that I came up with. I did this out of curiosity. Please check for errors. I do believe it's accurate.

(I don't want to disrespect Alamo in any way because it's truly a blast to participate in it during the season.)

View attachment 16401

Tony, thanks for this, and as always, I apologize for creating the width of your first column.

That last Falcons TD did it to me. Without that, I win.
When are we going to get some pass rushers?!?!?! :)

i would say the results probably arent official. i think alamo eliminates your worst score. so whoever is on top of the chart above might not actually have won

i would say the results probably arent official. i think alamo eliminates your worst score. so whoever is on top of the chart above might not actually have won

All I did was add the Super Bowl points to the previous week's standing.

I did average out the point differential so that I could apply that to those who did not predict a score during the SB week. I looked at how Alamo appeared to average out the points the week before and tried to follow that. I believe he discounts the worst point differential during the average calculation because some guys were guessing humorously crazy scores. 99-0 for an example.

So I believe the final standings at the top are correct although I am prone to errors from time to time.

I also would like to reiterate that I did this with respect to Alamo and do not want to slight him in any way.

My problem is that I have a slight compulsion disorder and once I get digging into certain things I keep going. So originally I did this out of curiosity because it was something my son and I enjoyed throughout the season and he asked "what was our final score". hahaha

what i mean is...if there are 20 weeks. alamo takes out your worst score. i think he does it in case you miss 1 week. so if i was 20 points off week 4 vs. Buffalo for example, and hadnt missed a week going into the final week. the 20 would be eliminated, and my 2nd worst score would be my worst score. i think thats what he does.

4th place, sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.....Congrats to DarylS on the win.....
We have some knowledgeable and lucky fans. Top 4 were only 5 apart....

Alamo and Tony thanks for the behind the scenes work.....look forward to next year and competing for 19 or 20 games

Alamo many thanks for all your hard work.

As for myself I am presently on waivers .... I simply did not do my job.

I'll take my 6th place happily especially after last year's Brownish performance.

WOOT I'm #10! What a crazy year, eh? :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back