PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predict the Score CONTEST, Super Bowl ATL vs NE

Status
Not open for further replies.
what i mean is...if there are 20 weeks. alamo takes out your worst score. i think he does it in case you miss 1 week. so if i was 20 points off week 4 vs. Buffalo for example, and hadnt missed a week going into the final week. the 20 would be eliminated, and my 2nd worst score would be my worst score. i think thats what he does.

Ok I don't know if he's done that before. Last year was my first year of participating in it and basically the final week's standing was the winner kind of thing.

Outside of that I don't have the data to figure which scores to subtract etc...

OT: Doing this increased my appreciation for what Alamo does for us on a week to week basis. It was a lot of work.

what i mean is...if there are 20 weeks. alamo takes out your worst score. i think he does it in case you miss 1 week. so if i was 20 points off week 4 vs. Buffalo for example, and hadnt missed a week going into the final week. the 20 would be eliminated, and my 2nd worst score would be my worst score. i think thats what he does.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't do that. He does give you one game to not participate, in which case you get the average of the entire field.

Thanks Tony and Alamo.
Looking at the final results, it appears to me that not even my all-powerful Negative Karma could overcome whatever it is that was happening with Wheelman and Frodo. Congratulations Frodo, I think?

Really late to this party..

Wow, what was the prize?? Season tix in the lower part of the stadium??.. thanks for the kudo's.

Thanks Tony and Alamo for the great job in keeping track in this fun contest..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back