PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread - Pats @ Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
If people want to say Sony wasn’t the best use of that pick I’m fine with that, but Wynn would have been a big piece for us and a huge part of the future and unfortunately got hurt.

Could have been our extra blocker and filled in for Cannon when Waddle was killing us.

On this video of his 40 longest TD throws I don't notice any follow through at all like that. His mechanics were off on that throw. Not sure why.

I’ve noticed it in the Titans game as well and the sequence ending the first half of the Dolphins game.

It looked to me like he was bailing out on some passes. Then, I read an article last week written by Greg Bedard in the BSJ reporting Brady’s left knee is hurt. Bedard also mentioned that Patriot trainers came out to help him when his knee seemed to give out after the Gronk TD pass against the Dolphins.

That would make sense and be consistent with what we’re seeing where his plant leg is sometimes giving out on him altering his throwing motion. I think that’s what is happening. It’s not a good look you must admit, but I thing we’re going to find out when the season ends that his left knee is not stable and has ligament damage.

No, he doesn’t need to be listed on the injury report because it’s not limiting him in practice nor bringing into question his availability for a game. He’s practicing and playing with it, but, based on Bedard’s report and what our eyes are seeing, Brady’s not 100% physically.

So, in other words you still are upset over the fact that I called you out when you were posting garbage and you make blatantly false claims about me. Got it. If you're going to lie, the least you can do is try and be better at it..

I don't blame EVERY Patriots loss on the Refs. I DO blame the refs for being BIASED, especially when they outright tell our QB that they are doing so. Or are you saying that Brady is lying? Because it was BRADY who even came out and said that Parry told him that they were calling things tighter on the Patriots.
You’ve blamed every single Pats loss that I can remember on the refs. Every... single... one.

If people want to say Sony wasn’t the best use of that pick I’m fine with that, but Wynn would have been a big piece for us and a huge part of the future and unfortunately got hurt.

Could have been our extra blocker and filled in for Cannon when Waddle was killing us.

He'd already be the best player on the line. That injury was deeply unfortunate.

Sony wasn't the best use for the pick, but such is life. Sony's not the problem, the Patriots' antiquated rushing schemes are.

View attachment 21935

View attachment 21931 View attachment 21932 View attachment 21933
Brady has proven his toughness over and over during his career but this sequence is the most egregious (and embarrassing) example of the current reality…self-preservation seems to be a top priority for him this year. It is simultaneously frustrating and sad to witness. Can’t blame him if this is due to a desire enter retirement with all of his faculties and free of post-concussion symptoms but it is hurting the offense for sure this year.
Damn! Throw it to Edelman, 1st down at least?

Having a board, period, doesn't solve anything...yet here we are.
Andy is beginning to lose it like he did in ‘09.

Charles Woodson says too many hits are catching up to Brady. He’s not fearless like he once was.

Not sure if that’s the case but if it is, I would say it’s more related to the fact that he’s now 41 and his body isn’t recovering like it used to.

I’ve noticed it in the Titans game as well and the sequence ending the first half of the Dolphins game.

It looked to me like he was bailing out on some passes. Then, I read an article last week written by Greg Bedard in the BSJ reporting Brady’s left knee is hurt. Bedard also mentioned that Patriot trainers came out to help him when his knee seemed to give out after the Gronk TD pass against the Dolphins.

That would make sense and be consistent with what we’re seeing where his plant leg is sometimes giving out on him altering his throwing motion. I think that’s what is happening. It’s not a good look you must admit, but I thing we’re going to find out when the season ends that his left knee is not stable and has ligament damage.

No, he doesn’t need to be listed on the injury report because it’s not limiting him in practice nor bringing into question his availability for a game. He’s practicing and playing with it, but, based on Bedard’s report and what our eyes are seeing, Brady’s not 100% physically.
I think you're right, hes been wearing a brace and doesnt like right.

As much as these last two games have completely stunk, I sit there and think, we lost to a mediocre 9-7 Giants team in the Super Bowl who just got hot at the right time, so I don’t see why a healthy Brady/Belichick-led team can’t right the ship and lead us to another title.

Obviously this team is playing well below their potential, but if they can win the final two games, maybe Philly helps us get the bye with a win against Houston, and then anything could happen come January.

Keep the faith.

You are a moron. There is no one near him. His follow through caused him to fall to the left. Have you ever watched a baseball pitcher?

Correct, there is nobody near him. That is the point, numbnuts. He didn’t have any real pressure but still bailed out to protect himself instead of waiting for Patterson to come open at the back of the end zone and then planting his feet in order to make a strong, accurate throw. It’s not an exaggeration to say that you you may be the only person in America who believes that he fell off to the left because he was throwing the ball wicked hard to his (triple covered) binky and that’s what happens when you throw a football wicked hard.

First, even the right-handed pitchers with the most violent delivery don’t fall on their asses to the left of the mound, when they pitch. Former Reds RP Rob Dibble (who also happens to be my cousin) threw 100 mph with an incredibly violent delivery and managed to stay upright every time. Second, baseball season ended in October. The Red Sox won. It was awesome.

One thing is for sure, Tom House’s job is secure if he is competing against the likes of self-described throwing mechanics coach Andy Johnson.

I want them to win. I’m concerned about everything.
Those are 2 areas that have not been good lately. Having a board wide cry fest over it doesn’t solve anything.
I try to hold my tongue on certain debates because I understand some of you have more football knowledge than me, however time and time again I tend to shake my head at moronic attitudes like this. Its: OMGZ guys shuddup your Patriots have won 5 rings so please stop complaining!!!

Grow a spine. How come on anime forums we are allowed to complain? I think I figured it out. The average age of an anime fan on a forum is probably 15-27. Id reckon the average age here is 30-60. No offense meant to older people either as I respect the opinions of many here. However, being from a likely more modern generation and more "hip" with the times... The very thing you always have a *****fest about is a thing that frequently happens in all fandom forums.

I try to hold my tongue on certain debates because I understand some of you have more football knowledge than me, however time and time again I tend to shake my head at moronic attitudes like this. Its: OMGZ guys shuddup your Patriots have won 5 rings so please stop complaining!!!
What is the point of crying about it?

Grow a spine.
In your world acting like a baby is having a spine?

How come on anime forums we are allowed to complain?
You complain about cartoons? Really?

I think I figured it out. The average age of an anime fan on a forum is probably 15-27. Id reckon the average age here is 30-60. No offense meant to older people either as I respect the opinions of many here. However, being from a likely more modern generation and more "hip" with the times... The very thing you always have a *****fest about is a thing that frequently happens in all fandom forums.
Ok so it’s immaturity. Got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back