PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread - Pats @ Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad game on offense and defense. Our team is in trouble. Two straight losses and we've been bad on the road...not going to lie, I am worried about this team!!!!

Let's discuss!!!

Brady with the worlds worst int this week but that dude really isn't a nfl player.

Predicted this loss but didn’t think it would be self inflicted like that. I expect an 11-5 finish. Unfortunately looks like an extra game in January this year.

I wait to scroll through the Re-watch thread. :rolleyes:

FU Goodell and John Parry. So plain as day that you weren't calling the game fairly. Calls that you made against the Patriots you didn't call on the Steelers. Many of which killed Patriots drives. Including the one that led to the Brady Interception. How can an O-lineman be HOLDING when his arm isn't even wrapped around the opposing Defensive Player?

The D only gave up 17! They’re so good

Let’s ignore the missed FG, the INT right at Harmon, the crippling FG allowed at the end and keeping Brady off the field

Both sides of the ball sucked hard. The talent just isn’t where it has been recently.

Pats are going to get smoked by someone in early January.

They lost this game themselves.

However, Ive never seen such a one sided reffed game. I don't understand how we can get called for holding on every other play, but pitt can have 1-2 players holding almost every play and get called for nothing.

I love love love this franchise. They have given us so much joy for so many years.
Even though the "Trash defense will give up 50" narrative was wrong, this year's edition is nothing special. :(

Soft in the trenches on both offense and defense, WRs that can’t get open when Gronk is getting double and triple teamed, LBs that are more suited for 2001 than 2018. We have a lot of problems. This is just not a good football team. We’re not going anywhere this year and we BADLY need a draft like we had in 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back