PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know who this DJ Bean jerkoff/azzole is? what a punk...he blabs that the Bolts are going to murder the Pats and NOW claims "so what?" , everyone else did. THIS is the exact ****in' narcissistic ,punk, GenMoron shyt I'm talking about this season. The idiots are infesting sports media. It begins with the NE sporting public actually putting up with and agreeing with HORRID RAT BA$TARD SCUMBAGS like Felcher. The entire sports media has been mutated into Moron Nation.

How much would it cost to get a REAL NE fans radio station going? I've had it with shytheads like this crudbag, Bean and that weasel punk ,Reimer.

I sort of view this Pats run like the Packers in 1967. A very veteran team with players approaching the end. A very proud and determined team. Not necessarily the best team. But one that emptied their tank for one last run. Who knows who will be back. But this seems like the last hurrah for some key pieces.
Or the 1969 Celtics.

and speaking of off the hook, vile, premeditated bias..the NFL Channel has the NE/SD game listed on replay but...that's right, they're showing Saints/Philly. I hate this scumbag channel and their constant Patriots hate...and it all comes from the TOP...SCUMBAGDELL...this goddamned criminal POS HAS TO BE TAKEN OUT. Enough of this overt bias.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this, but let me be the first one to give kudos to Gronk for his run blocking. He was an animal out there and many of his blocks were key.
I'll take a closer look when I re-watch the game but he looked healthier blocking than he did in week 17 against the rats even.

That was impressive. You don't go up 35-7 on that team by halftime. Just great gameplanning and execution all around.

Good luck in KC, Pats. You making an 8th straight AFCCG with a 41yr old QB and making that seem normal is truly amazing.

Regards,
Chris

That was impressive. You don't go up 35-7 on that team by halftime. Just great gameplanning and execution all around.

Good luck in KC, Pats. You making an 8th straight AFCCG with a 41yr old QB and making that seem normal is truly amazing.

Regards,
Chris

And I’d like to add, a team with a far superior defense than the chiefs. Yes, it’s a road game, road woes and all. But we just whooped a great defense, two words which arent even uttered in the same breath as KC. Our last 3-4 AFCCG losses were against great defenses. This time, it’s the exact opposite. I love our chances.

couple of Roberts plays just for you..

Much like most others, I didn’t care to see Roberts as anything more than a depth option at the beginning of the season, but he’s won me over with his notable progress as the season has gone on. I think the team is doing a better job of bringing his strengths out and helping to mask his weaknesses.

couple of Roberts plays just for you..

Having a 2nd look at the first clip, that's some real dumb missed blocks by the Chargers. what the hell are they even doing. Clearly trying to get Gordon killed.

So how many more consecutive AFC Champ games do we need to make before we can add the "New England invitational" as the unofficial name of the AFC Championship game on the wikipedia page? 10? The organizers of the New England invitational are so gracious they even play it away from New England every now and then. Great folks!:cool:

only 11 pages so far in the post game thread? where are all the know-it-all always negative chicken little scumbags?

They're probably in hiding. Hope they stay there.

Oh.. the one QUALM I had during the game was in the 2nd half when, for some inexplicable reason, the Pats moved JMac to cover Keenan Allen. Other than the 1 miscue on the 1st series, Gilmore had shut Allen down. So, why switch things up. Allen burned them and landed at the 1/2 yard line.

Obviously don't have any charted data but once you are up enough scores you often start showing looks and do things to muddy up tendencies for the next opponent. Could be that. Could also be that they wanted JMac to get some real reps against better opponents in case Gilmore gets injured.

I know it might sound like a lazy excuse on the surface but once you are kinda sure you are firmly in control of a game there is an entire meta game happening on top of the actual game.

I don’t think Brady was talking about the national pundits, I think he’s pissed that Patriot fans and local media have been running them down all season. If anyone should know better it’s Patriot fans, but a sizable group are beyond fickle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back