PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Polian & Dungy Whining To The League Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
So.... IMO, Polian's whining about the schedule so close to their game with us is simply a way to create an excuse when they lose. Another plausible reason for the whining is that it is just the character of that organization to cry all the time and that this specific whine has nothing to do with the upcoming Pats game. Are there other explanations? If so, I'd like to hear them. If not, which of the above do you think holds more water?

Thanks for getting us back on point! Amen!

Europe was "ruled by religion" for much of its history, and was not "just like Iran". America didn't "happen" to adopt Jefferson's view, since a: 'Jefferson's view' was deliberately taken out of context and twisted by Black, and b: The Supreme Court decreeing by judicial fiat is not the same as America adopting a view (abortion should prove that to you rather decisively). Finally, as for the "Christian nation" argument, I'll not debate that with you. It's a political issue. Instead, I'll simply refer you to Church of The Holy Trinity vs. The United States for you to start your research. How you choose to take the words there is completely up to you.

you mean this?

http://www.earlyamerica.com/review/summer97/secular.html

P.S. You should allow for members to PM you to discuss such issues off-line.

I'd say that roadside bomb prayer SHOULD be a banning offense.

If you are serious, I will certainly agree to be banned....as long as EVERY SINGLE COLT MUTT INFESTING THESE THREADS IS BANNED ALSO.

I don't mind taking one for the team, and since I'm only interested in what my fellow Patriot fans have to share about OUR team, I can sit back, read, and enjoy this board for what it is HERE FOR...PATRIOTS FANS.

It's not rocket science...the I.P. address states Patsfans.com...last time I looked that didn't mean "jagoffs from Indy spamming every thread.com". For years and years , Ian's site has been a rock for Patriot fans everywhere to gather and talk Patriots football unfettered by megalomaniacal board moderators and idiotic,inane and insane Dolt trolls.

NOW, they're here EVERYDAY, posting their trash and rubbish from Indy Star on almost every thread...infesting and infecting the very LIFE of this site.

So yeah, if banning ME means that EVERY SINGLE COLT TROLL goes too, then pull the switch.

I enjoy having other team's fans post here.
You should man up and apologize for your remark, even if the guy is not really in Iraq.

I'm not the one who used the "founding fathers" argument, Patriots Reign was and I merely responded to it, so your opinion here means less than nothing in context. As for Franklin, he is widely considered to have been a deist, not an atheist.

Did I say he was an atheist? Nope, I just said he the closest thing you could be too one back then. And a deist was as close as you could be to one back then.

I enjoy having other team's fans post here.
You should man up and apologize for your remark, even if the guy is not really in Iraq.

Again,I will apologize when every single Colt troll here apologizes for deliberately attempting to co-opt and destroy this board.

Sorry, he got us back on track, my bad....
Listen, I am open to anyone's beliefs, as long as they don't infringe on someone else's freedoms.
AS far as Polian is concerned, once a b!tch, always a b!tch. The guy will keep whining forever and ever, until he dies. I am suprised he didn't whine that the Pats Lombardi trophies were shinier than his.

Sorry, he got us back on track, my bad....
Listen, I am open to anyone's beliefs, as long as they don't infringe on someone else's freedoms.
AS far as Polian is concerned, once a b!tch, always a b!tch. The guy will keep whining forever and ever, until he dies. I am suprised he didn't whine that the Pats Lombardi trophies were shinier than his.

I agree with you 100% on this! What kind of GM thinks so highly of himself and tries to get in the limelight when he doesn't belong there? Imagine a GM who has his own show...next time he comes to Foxboro and starts to act out & throw tantrums in his private box, lets send Pioli over there to grab him by his lapel & throw him against the wall!:D

I also think it should be within the rules to bug his box!:D

No, I posted what I meant. And, as for your P.S. There is a political forum where these issues can be discussed by those interested. In fact, it's essentially a communist haven and, doubtless, your ideas on secularism will be welcomed with open arms.

If secularism is communist, why are we a secularist nation by definition?:D

let gets back to point. take you communists comments little man & STFU!:D

BTW...I can be both American & communist...if I chose to be. Better that than be one of those red-necks hiding in the woods playing with guns & calling themselves militia...now THERE would be a good group of people to exterminate ;)

Last edited:
If secularism is communist, why are we a secularist nation by definition?:D

let gets back to point. take you communists comments little man & STFU!:D

The ignorance of your comments here is astounding. I'll leave it at that.

If you are serious, I will certainly agree to be banned....as long as EVERY SINGLE COLT MUTT INFESTING THESE THREADS IS BANNED ALSO.

I don't mind taking one for the team, and since I'm only interested in what my fellow Patriot fans have to share about OUR team, I can sit back, read, and enjoy this board for what it is HERE FOR...PATRIOTS FANS.

It's not rocket science...the I.P. address states Patsfans.com...last time I looked that didn't mean "jagoffs from Indy spamming every thread.com". For years and years , Ian's site has been a rock for Patriot fans everywhere to gather and talk Patriots football unfettered by megalomaniacal board moderators and idiotic,inane and insane Dolt trolls.

NOW, they're here EVERYDAY, posting their trash and rubbish from Indy Star on almost every thread...infesting and infecting the very LIFE of this site.

So yeah, if banning ME means that EVERY SINGLE COLT TROLL goes too, then pull the switch.

Why do you worry about Colt fans we just allow to visit? They are not real members and will fall away dramatically after we film there signals and beat them 11/4:D

They are not significant to us as people, but rather tolerated for amusement. We like to listen to fans who "want" to have the dynasty we have enjoyed...can't really blame them, can you?

Last edited:

It's funny, you talk about this being opinion and that being fact, but you call the opinions of others ignorance, and your opinions fact. You said it yourself, there's a politicol forum, so why don't we all just calm down a little. This is pointless finger pointing and posturing right now. You can respect someone else's right to have an opinion without respecting the opinion itself.
AS the great Henry Jones Sr once said
"Indiana... Indiana, let it go, son."

So.... IMO, Polian's whining about the schedule so close to their game with us is simply a way to create an excuse when they lose. Another plausible reason for the whining is that it is just the character of that organization to cry all the time and that this specific whine has nothing to do with the upcoming Pats game. Are there other explanations? If so, I'd like to hear them. If not, which of the above do you think holds more water?

OK let's be serious here for a minute. Of course he's doing it for a reason. Of course he's lobbying for some calls. Didn't it work with the mugging games in New England. You haven't beaten us since. It's not any different than a football, baseball or basketball coach lobbying evey play for a call that might make a difference.

Why do you worry about Colt fans we just allow to visit? They are not real members and will fall away dramatically after we film there signals and beat them 11/4:D

They are not significant to us as people, but rather tolerated for amusement. We like to listen to fans who "want" to have the dynasty we have enjoyed...can't really blame them, can you?

They are probably filming ours anyway, Jimmy Johnson said that Harry Mudd was best in the league at doing that. Who is Harry Mudd you ask?
why the Colts O-line coach of course!

Last edited:
OK let's be serious here for a minute. Of course he's doing it for a reason. Of course he's lobbying for some calls. Didn't it work with the mugging games in New England. You haven't beaten us since. It's not any different than a football, baseball or basketball coach lobbying evey play for a call that might make a difference.

Actually they beat them twice the next year, once in the regualr season and in the AFC championship game, your off by a year, Bro. Try naming another team or GM that does that though. The only thing I have ever seen BB ask for was a goal line camera, which would benefit everyone.

Last edited:
Well, this time the claim is backed up by some data.
Teams in that situation have gone 12-12 in that second game, well below average, identifying the disadvantage.
Wait a minute.

Put is this way, there are many like me who are more than willing to die defending this great nation. But if we became a christian nation, we would not defend it. And I'm talking about christians here!

Look pal. If you wanna talk conservatism, New England is not the place to do it. We are far more moderate and have little tolerance for evangelical doctrine...but you should know that!

Thump somewhere else!

Put is this way, there are many like me who are more than willing to die defending this great nation. But if we became a christian nation, we would not defend it. And I'm talking about christians here!

Look pal. If you wanna talk conservatism, New England is not the place to do it. We are far more moderate and have little tolerance for evangelical doctrine...but you should know that!

Thump somewhere else!

I was born and raised in New England, and you shouldn't be lumping in Central/Northern New Hampshire and rural Vermont with "New England". I haven't 'thumped' here, I've just exposed your nonsense for the drivel that it was. On the other hand, your "little tolerance" part is precisely the point I was making earlier about people such as yourself. Thanks for backing me on that by admitting it and adding the irony of a claim of being 'moderate' to boot. Now, enough already, this belongs in the political forum.

Last edited:
Well, this time the claim is backed up by some data.
Teams in that situation have gone 12-12 in that second game, well below average, identifying the disadvantage.
Wait a minute.

You mean the disadvantage of playing a smarter coach? If you payed attention, it has been said that teams change their signals every few games, so what you say is a moot point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft