Players we miss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevy

Huh?
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Not necessarily the stars, the names, but the role players. Those guys who made a difference when given the chance.

For me ... two - one from the 80's, one more recent:

Garin Veris and Patrick Pass.

Who is on your list?

My namesake and Ronnie Lippett

I don't care what anyone says........Ellis Hobbs. That dude played with heart.
I liked Ellis Hobbs a lot more than most, too. I thought that he was a solid CB2-3 who had great return skills. I find it to be ironic that we're hoping that the first player taken here in last year's draft can (hopefully) eventually turn into EHIII.

Either way, I still wouldn't want him matched up with Plaxico Burress one on one in any situation, but the same would go for a guy like Cyrus Jones, too.

There are so many Mike Vrabel, Troy, Teddy B., Vince, Matt Light the list could go on and on.. so many guys who played with so much heart that we all had the joy of witnessing..

#37 - Rodney Harrison

I miss his on field hits and attitude and it'd have the advantage of getting him out of the studio :D.

I'm a farily recent fan, so I dont have a huge list, but man, i wish Randy Moss stayed with us until his retirement. Guy was a blast to watch and, with him, we would've won in 2011.

Based on his recent interviews and opinions, i think he regrets his behavior and his departure from the team, too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back