PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pittsburgh fans agitated at Brady... over this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
cropped_brady_stanley_cup.jpg

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2017/07/07/tom-brady-stanley-cup/?src=rss

Brady gets a photo taken of him with the Stanley Cup. And they're all upset.

5mRJl.gif

:)

Pittsburgh fans are being a bunch of salty *****es? I don't believe it.

It's not like they give out a new cup every year, they don't own the damn thing. If you get a chance to take a picture with the cup you do it. If I had the chance tomorrow I'd bust out all of my 2011 bruins stuff and go do it because it's the same god damn trophy.

Thinnest skins of all sports fans. Lot of em where I live.

I was in line the other day and there's a big dude behind me wearing a "Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl Champion" t-shirt and hat. Ahem.

He's at least 20 years younger than me and has probably 30-40 lbs of muscle on me.

But even tho I've lived in the deep South for 25 years, you can never fully take away my Irish wiseass Boston street-fighting attitude. So I can't help myself.

I turn around and say," Been a while,huh?"

I might have accidentally also mentioned I'm a Pats fan.

Guy wants to fight me. Right there in the store. I can't help myself. I'm laughing out loud. Life is sweet.

Thinnest skins of all sports fans. Lot of em where I live.

I was in line the other day and there's a big dude behind me wearing a "Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl Champion" t-shirt and hat. Ahem.

He's at least 20 years younger than me and has probably 30-40 lbs of muscle on me.

But even tho I've lived in the deep South for 25 years, you can never fully take away my Irish wiseass Boston street-fighting attitude. So I can't help myself.

I turn around and say," Been a while,huh?"

I might have accidentally also mentioned I'm a Pats fan.

Guy wants to fight me. Right there in the store. I can't help myself. I'm laughing out loud. Life is sweet.
You are....my hero!

Keep up the good work!

Did the guy really want to fight? What did he do/say that made you think that?

Don't know if hero is the operational word. I can get myself in situations sometimes. Guess I should resist temptation.
But damn,the guy was such an easy target.

I love Pittsburgh fans. They may be delusional, but the have passion and a sense of place in a world where such things are rare.

If the Bruins won the Stanley Cup and Rapistberger was photographed with it people here would go absolutely bugf##k. Piss burgh fans are largely ***holes. Us?

Hometown kid, Brian Dumoulin brought the Cup last year and will undoubtedly bring it back again this year. Last year I was wearing a Red Sox shirt. This year, I'll wear my Gronkowski jersey and Bruins 2011 Stanley Cup Champions hat and not lose a phucking minute of sleep over it.

Nice of him to throw some Night Shades in there. Next he will troll them by brushing his teeth.

I'm sorry

That's Indy

Hometown kid, Brian Dumoulin brought the Cup last year and will undoubtedly bring it back again this year. Last year I was wearing a Red Sox shirt. This year, I'll wear my Gronkowski jersey and Bruins 2011 Stanley Cup Champions hat and not lose a phucking minute of sleep over it.
Well, there's the whole Nick Bonino and HC Mike Sullivan connection too, so it may have been that. Both are from BU, of course.

I, Joe "Indefatigable" Kerr, am also from B.U.

you got a problem with terriers?

Tradition is that you don't touch the Cup until you win it. Maybe the Pittsburgh fans are afraid that Brady will take up hockey and own them in that sport as well...

I actually saw comments in there from Pitt fans saying "unlike his Super Bowls we didn't cheat our way to the cup!"

Talk about delusional. Their own team's earlier Super Bowl-winning years are fraught with stories of steroids and rule-breaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes