PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pittsburgh fans agitated at Brady... over this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nice that you two great Patriots fans and brothers in arms can come to an amicable resolution to a petty argument. Admitting wrong is seemingly a lost art these days. I can't really speak to the subject with any real knowledge, however, since I have never been wrong about anything in my entire life.:D:po_O

It's nice that you two great Patriots fans and brothers in arms can come to an amicable resolution to a petty argument. Admitting wrong is seemingly a lost art these days. I can't really speak to the subject with any real knowledge, however, since I have never been wrong about anything in my entire life.:D:po_O
I admit NOTHING!!! I was hacked!!!;)

Before I explain, let me say I was wrong and I apologize...But you were kidding. I'll repeat, I was wrong and I apologize.

Thank you. I'm not sure you yet understand what my intended point was, but it wasn't earth-shakingly critical to the future of our planet. You deserve credit for admitting you were wrong and apologizing. I also apologize for my insulting terminology. Onward and upward.

You two need to cut this out. The internet is not constructed for this type of exchange. It'll be like antimatter or something.

You two need to cut this out. The internet is not constructed for this type of exchange. It'll be like antimatter or something.
I admit it did remind me of watching the earth as a planet where the grass eats the cows...

since i will say confidently I am in the very small minority here, I like that pic.

The GOAT and the greatest trophy in sports....nice!!

Despite my contrarian nature, I actually like and prefer to get along with people. Life is pretty short and I'm rounding the bend.

I was born in Boston and I'm fuggn Irish-American, what can I say? We love to argue and fight, but I prefer to shake hands (I'd say "over a drink", but I messed that up too:)).

The bottom line is if I'm wrong, it feels better to admit it and apologize. Someone once told me "You don't apologize for the person you wronged, you apologize for yourself so you can look people in their eyes".

I apologize for getting philosophical!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents