PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I think Brady really enjoys being hated in Pittsburgh

Status
Not open for further replies.

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
He yelled at Steelers fans as he was leaving the field on Sunday and was egging them on to boo him as he walked on the field. :D
Link:
Here's what Tom Brady screamed at Steelers fans after win in Pittsburgh

Just like a few years ago where he scored a TD spiked the ball and stared down the entire section of terrible towel waving fans behind the end zone.

He yelled at Steelers fans as he was leaving the field on Sunday and was egging them on to boo him as he walked on the field. :D
Link:
Here's what Tom Brady screamed at Steelers fans after win in Pittsburgh

Just like a few years ago where he scored a TD spiked the ball and stared down the entire section of terrible towel waving fans behind the end zone.
There were clearly Pats fan there (in the video) and I would bet he was yelling to them as they were yelling and screaming to him. That is very Tom Brady

I dont see Brady intentionally taunting opposing fans directly. He knows they will hear it however.

Also, I dont think staring down a bunch of people in the stands is just like yelling at fans in the stands.

There were clearly Pats fan there (in the video) and I would bet he was yelling to them as they were yelling and screaming to him. That is very Tom Brady

I dont see Brady intentionally taunting opposing fans directly. He knows they will hear it however.

Also, I dont think staring down a bunch of people in the stands is just like yelling at fans in the stands.

Actually I can definitely see him do that. I think Brady can talk trash with the best of them on and off the field. He’s done it before there. One time he pretended not to hear what they were yelling at him and he yelled back the Patrick Roy line that he couldn’t hear them because of the Super Bowl rings in his ears. LOL

Still no reason for a fan to throw a bottle and potentially give a player a concussion.

Still no reason for a fan to throw a bottle and potentially give a player a concussion.
Yep, you saw what happened in Jax. That could have been Malice at the Palace II

It goes against the grain to want people to hate you. Brady is as competitive as the next maybe more so, and emotions can get the best of hm at times, ie Josh McDaniels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back