PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats sign Decker for a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decker used to be really good when he was playing with Pink Head. Let’s see what he has left in the tank. Definitely worth giving him a chance.
Younger than Dola and Edelman. He could be the Red Zone guy opposite Gronk. Was the Titans best Receiver in our 2017 playoff game. He had 6 for 85 yards and burned us.
News flash......He had also returned punts in the past.
DW Toys

Undoubtedly he has got his shortcomings but we are talking about a player hired probably for one year, taken because of sudden release of Matthews.It is not about a superstar we have made a deal for next 5 years for big money.
Not according to his wife..

His legs are gone. Don’t expect much from him

Younger than Dola and Edelman. He could be the Red Zone guy opposite Gronk. Was the Titans best Receiver in our 2017 playoff game. He had 6 for 85 yards and burned us.
News flash......He had also returned punts in the past.
DW Toys

Corey Davis breakout game.

His legs are gone. Don’t expect much from him
I’d say 60-40 he doesn’t make the roster. This receiver core could be really good or a total disaster if a few things don’t go our way which could easily happen. Think Bill made a mistake not paying Danny if he was trading Cooks. We’ll see, hopefully I’m right so I can bash Bill and gloat.

I’d say 60-40 he doesn’t make the roster. This receiver core could be really good or a total disaster if a few things don’t go our way which could easily happen. Think Bill made a mistake not paying Danny if he was trading Cooks. We’ll see, hopefully I’m right so I can bash Bill and gloat.
The new PatsFans slogan.

I think we should of held on to Cooks but oh well.

So... Jessie, Camille or Gisele? :)

I think we should of held on to Cooks but oh well.
Looking at it from hindsight, maybe they should've kept him for one more year. But I still didn't think he was that great of a fit here.

At least they got great value from him in the trade.

Tough call on who was more unlistenable...Bomani Jones or Dan Le Batard.

Or all of ESPN programming...

Last edited:
I dont see the Amendola comparison but he’s fine as depth.

He's probably cut tbh. He plays no special teams which works against him unless they think he can be one of their top 2 wrs for the first few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back